• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  963
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/10/1963

I'm a vociferous binomial encephlopod.

I know you!! ..... aren't you related to Encylopodlum Britnumpoliwollie?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  963
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  07/10/1963

Old gray mare here! :)

Say hello to Mr Ed for me please.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.87

we did an exercise in sunday school one time.... we had to make a list of each person and what animal they most reminded us of.... one girl was unanimously voted a poodle.... one boy almost unanimously a giraffe..... it was fun, and some people did not like what most people thought they reminded them of....

mike

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.43
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

I'm a vociferous binomial encephlopod.

I know you!! ..... aren't you related to Encylopodlum Britnumpoliwollie?

He's my third cousin twice removed on my mother's side. He's had a recurring case of mannheimia granulomatis for several years now. Always a drag at family reunions.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.01
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

I read a book a few years back called The Two Sides Of Love. In in they use four animals to describe what you are. A lion, beaver, Golden Retriever, and an otter. We all have a soft side and a hard side. The soft side is the Golden retriever and the otter, the hard side is the beaver and the loin. You take a test to see what you are.

I'm a Retriever/ Otter. I'm loyal and hate change, I'm gentle, but don't back me into a corner...I'll come out snarling and snapping, that's the retriever side of me, But the otter side of me is a party waiting to happen. Fits me pretty good. This is a great book, look for it in christian book stores. Gary Smalley was one of the authors. They explained that Jesus had all these sides in him...The Lion we saw in the temple with the money changers, the beaver we saw as he would sit for hours and preach and teach so that people would understand. The Retriever side was love and loyality, we saw that on the cross, but he had a otter side to him to. He loved children and I'm sure played with then, almost becoming one of them, I'm sure too he and his disciples had good times too. Again a great book. So yup I"m a Retriever.Otter.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  812
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  06/15/1961

I read a book a few years back called The Two Sides Of Love. In in they use four animals to describe what you are. A lion, beaver, Golden Retriever, and an otter. We all have a soft side and a hard side. The soft side is the Golden retriever and the otter, the hard side is the beaver and the loin. You take a test to see what you are.

I'm a Retriever/ Otter. I'm loyal and hate change, I'm gentle, but don't back me into a corner...I'll come out snarling and snapping, that's the retriever side of me, But the otter side of me is a party waiting to happen. Fits me pretty good. This is a great book, look for it in christian book stores. Gary Smalley was one of the authors. They explained that Jesus had all these sides in him...The Lion we saw in the temple with the money changers, the beaver we saw as he would sit for hours and preach and teach so that people would understand. The Retriever side was love and loyality, we saw that on the cross, but he had a otter side to him to. He loved children and I'm sure played with then, almost becoming one of them, I'm sure too he and his disciples had good times too. Again a great book. So yup I"m a Retriever.Otter.

What's the name of the book.....oh forget it, I just saw it :24: By what you discribed, I think I am a Retriever :24:

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

i would like to be my late dog Zeno. we got him when he was only but a pup...never trained him anything and yet he taught himself how to go potty outside the yard (no-one ever saw his poop except for the one time he was sick), he wouldnt linger in the kitchen when he was hungry cos he knew it annoyed my gran and mom...he was very viscious with questionable people who came to my house but would never harm a kid even if he/she pulled on or stepped on his tail. had a nice brown tan. was very popular for fervently guarding the house. would only respond to his name if family called Him. i had teh best dog ever. we all sometimes wonder if he had human virtues in him cos he naturally was so well discplined and orderly. he wouldnt sleep sleep in his house if it were dirty/if the bedding needed to be washed.