• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  923
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/03/1974

After reading a couple of threads, i am concerned that our tempers are getting the better of us.

I am asking that each and every one of us, think before we speak. Remember we each and everyone are called apon to represent God's Love through Jesus. If we are openingly showing contempt and disregard for each others opinion, how can we represent Jesus?

This is just a thought I wanted you guys to know

God Bless you and keep you safe in His arms

Anne

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,860
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Birthday:  09/13/1984

I think we should speak to eachother in Shakespearean english.

By my troth, brethren, shall we not counsel together in love? If ye be not loving, pray, say naught at all! For sharp are the fangs of spiteful words, and in them poison which wouldst curdle blood.

Hear me, sisters: Let us henceforth sheathe our wordy daggers, which hath flashed so cunningly hitherto.

I pray you, brothers, speak no more of things which quarrels bring. For quarrels breed melancholy, and melancholy more quarrels.

Hereafter, let us no longer speak to move the sword, but to move the heart.

Come, let us have some music. Here's a song of love that would brighten the heart of a grave-digger!

[sings]

*grin* OK...I won't talk like that anymore...but the whole thing about speaking lovingly is still true. :24:

"But I beseech your grace, pardon me,

For I was born to speak all mirth and no matter."

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  225
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  12/07/1980

All the fighting is understandable, but not excuseable, when dealing with religion, people have DEEP rooted views on the gospel, and different denominations have different ways of viewing the gospel, to tear in to somebody for not thinking the way you do is not Christian. We should just bite our tongues on certain subjects, of course tempers will flare, but never lose site on what is most important, and that is our L-rd and Savior Yeshua/Jesus/Christ/Messiah/Son of G-d......Every day I focus on Him, and my life has been wonderful ever since I have done that. Bad things still happen to me, but I put my trust in Yeshua to take care of me. All glory to Yeshua.

Aaron

• Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  963
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  07/10/1963

Unfortunately, I am not a gifted writer, but I do try to take great care to make myself understood when I am writing up testimonies, prayer request and praise. There are also interruptions when I am typing up messages that can throw me off and I loose my train of thought.

I am 92% certain that things would be a lot different if we were face to face over a cuppa.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  98
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

By my troth, brethren, shall we not counsel together in love? If ye be not loving, pray, say naught at all! For sharp are the fangs of spiteful words, and in them poison which wouldst curdle blood.

Hear me, sisters: Let us henceforth sheathe our wordy daggers, which hath flashed so cunningly hitherto.

I pray you, brothers, speak no more of things which quarrels bring. For quarrels breed melancholy, and melancholy more quarrels.

Come, let us have some music. Here's a song of love that would brighten the heart of a grave-digger!

[sings]

*grin* OK...I won't talk like that anymore...but the whole thing about speaking lovingly is still true. :24:

Quite eloquently put. If only others here could articulate with such grace.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

Ye Nave and rascal, me thinks ye protesteth too much! (jus' kiddin) :24:

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

[sings]

*grin* OK...I won't talk like that anymore...but the whole thing about speaking lovingly is still true. ;)

Personally, I think you should continue talkin'! :24::24:

Extremely well said. :)

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  145
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  972
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  07/23/1973

Ye Nave and rascal, me thinks ye protesteth too much! (jus' kiddin) ;)

Well put Iryssa. Well put indeed. :24:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

And the Lord's bond-servant must not be quarrelsome, but be kind to all, able to teach, patient when wronged, with gentleness correcting those who are in opposition, if perhaps God may grant them repentance leading to the knowledge of the truth, and they may come to their senses and escape from the snare of the devil, having been held captive by him to do his will.

2 Timothy 2:24-26 NASB

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

And the Lord's bond-servant must not be quarrelsome, but be kind to all, able to teach, patient when wronged, with gentleness correcting those who are in opposition, if perhaps God may grant them repentance leading to the knowledge of the truth, and they may come to their senses and escape from the snare of the devil, having been held captive by him to do his will.

2 Timothy 2:24-26 NASB

Right on ye olde mark!