• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  265
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/30/1987

:P Hello all. I'm new here. I've been scanning over the posts and this seems to be a wonderful, Jesus-loving forum.

--That's one thing about the net, huh? You meet people from all walks of life in your own home.

And isn't it nice you can just pull the plug on them when they get too intense?

:-)

and no worries about personal space...

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  232
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

I believe my spiritual gift, my ministry, is mercy.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

My ministry. . .

Listening. . . . Listening. . . and being willing to obey Gods voice.

My life IS a ministry. . . I'd say EVERY christians life should be. What ever you do do ALL to the glory of God.

What is God doing thru me NOW though. . .

I'm learning to serve my family, cook, clean, laundry, dishes, dirty diapers. . . I wonder, Lord how can I minister while I'm stuck here at home??? :P (DUHH)

My family plumbing business. . . officework. :24: I'll tell you now. . . I'm not a paperwork, sit all day type person.

I still climb trees, love hiking, running, any-thing outdoors! But I am learning to have fun while doing something I HATE. . . JUST BECAUSE THIS IS WHERE GOD HAS ME!!! :P

And I've ministered to my father and sister, being there with them. . . laughing when things get stressfull. . . making a joke of my mistakes. . . etc. . . etc.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

:P Hello all. I'm new here. I've been scanning over the posts and this seems to be a wonderful, Jesus-loving forum.

--That's one thing about the net, huh? You meet people from all walks of life in your own home.

And isn't it nice you can just pull the plug on them when they get too intense?

:-)

and no worries about personal space...

:P No kidding! :24:

• Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  228

Dear Robin,

I'm so glad that you are with us.

I just wanted to let you know that many aitheists and Lucifer followers use the Christian forums not because they search for truth, but to bash and discourage God's people. Be careful not to cast your pearls before swain

I'm very sorry that you are disabled. I'll pray for you. I was very ill and Jesus healed me!

You can evangelise through the internet very effectively: I've put up a web site and it has a page "my story". People that are looking for friends put "my story" into the search engine and they come to my page, where they read my testimony.

I have a friend, who tells about Jesus through his web site. many people visit it. He can give you some tips on that.

I'm part of Internet Prayer ministries. We get prayer requests through the Internet and pray and encourage our fellow Christians. It's awesome!

Please, be encouraged and conact me if you want to minister through the Internet.

As for my ministry, right at the moment I guess I'm trying to find just that. This has been a bad year for me health-wise. I had a hip replacement last January (I was 43 then) that didn't go very well at all. I was disabled before that, stemming from a bad car accident 20 years ago in which my hip, leg and foot were crushed, but now I'm downright cripple--still thankful for everyday I have though. :wub: I haven't done much of anything for awhile for the Lord and it's really bothering me. I want to do something to serve Him, however, I'm limited as I live with a great deal of pain on a daily basis. One reason for the hip replacement was to get off strong painkillers. :o I have gotten off the really strong painkillers though, thank God, but I'm still taking some others daily, thanks to this brand new pain due to nerve damage. (I do have faith that it will get better :P ) I rarely go anywhere other than a doctor appt here and there as I'm just not up to it.

I thought I'd check out Christian Chat and see where that took me. I came across a room a couple of weeks ago which ended up being a religious debate forum. Oh my...what a shocker for this little, sheltered, bible-thumping, Jesus freak. There were people on the attack from all faiths, from professed pagans, atheists, and even Lucifer followers. There were some Jews, Mormons, and J.W.'s also. Very, very few Christians, as I know and relate though. I simply stated my heartfelt beliefs on a few subjects, with scripture to back it, and can only believe that God's Word won't return void. There's lots of lost to pray for, for sure, but that forum has depressed me somewhat. I know everyone won't become believers, but it seems as if the posters there are more devoted to persecuting Christianity and trying to disprove the Bible than anything else; but then again, there was a reason some of those people searched for a religious forum, and hopefully they'll find the way to Christ. I decided to look for a new room tonight. Not that I won't ever not go back there, as God may want me to say something to someone, but I do need a break. :P It worries and shocks me that so many just outright out rebukes Jesus though.

Anyhoo, I just wanted to introduce myself. Nice to meet you! Your sister in Christ, robin

I don't know much about that ministry (Mercy). sorry.

Can you, please, share what is it that you do?

I believe my spiritual gift, my ministry, is mercy.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  281
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  789
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

I dibble dabble in several ministries......

I help with the techy ministries and do power point and microphone sound checks

I go on short term mission trips

I help out in various places at church

My number one ministry right now though is called "Celebrate Recovery" it is a Christian 12-step program to help those with hurts habits hang-up and addictions. It has been the most rewarding ministry I have ever been apart of. You can visit the web-site http://www.celebraterecovery-ne.com/contacts-md.html to find out more information about the program.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,277
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Would you consider praying for my ministry?

Prayer

Of course I will. I'll add you to my weekly list.... if there is anything special pm me or just post it in the prayer forum....

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  232

I don't know that there is one specific thing that I "do." Serving others and having a desire to help and understand others, even when everyone thinks they are "wrong" or deserve "punishment," would be how I could best explain what it means to have mercy, or use mercy as a spiritual gift.

o.k.

I don't know that there is one specific thing that I "do." Serving others and having a desire to help and understand others, even when everyone thinks they are "wrong" or deserve "punishment," would be how I could best explain what it means to have mercy, or use mercy as a spiritual gift.