thunderbyrd

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  105
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

NOW HERE IS SOMETHING IMPORTANT: the "indigos" or whatever they are, will practise DECEPTION. this is what it's all about. so here now i give this little speech:

bank officers learn to spot counterfeit money not by studying counterfeit money, but by studying REAL money. and i beleive the strongest defence against being decieved by counterfeits in these End Times is to be very very familiar with the Real Thing: we need to know the real Jesus, so that we will know a lie when it speaks.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  105
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

i see in looking over my posts from 2 yrs ago that my thinking has changed alittle. i originally bought into the "95%" hype some, i think. i no longer believe there will be millions and millions of these people in this world. they will probably number in the thousands though. and i know think that whatever they are going to do, it has gone "underground" and people like us won't know anything about what they are doing.

But i don't doubt at all that they really exist.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

i see in looking over my posts from 2 yrs ago that my thinking has changed alittle. i originally bought into the "95%" hype some, i think. i no longer believe there will be millions and millions of these people in this world. they will probably number in the thousands though. and i know think that whatever they are going to do, it has gone "underground" and people like us won't know anything about what they are doing.

But i don't doubt at all that they really exist.

I know from my sons issue was mostly from oxygen use at birth (what my heart tells me) and partly from me. But really, I think it is a learning style, a learning difference that we all learn to deal with and get over. But to label something like this is crazy. Kids are still accountable for their actions and will still face God as we will. I'm currently looking over Omega 3, and our family for health reasons have started using smart balance products. In looking over some articles it seems that omega 3, flax seed oil are very good for many things. If anything I've learned from ADD is that we must rely on God wholeheartedly, especially in our weakness'.

God is so good, thanks again

candi

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

i understand why people search for answers. i have my 3 year old grand daughter and her 1 yr old sister living with me.my son can't work and take care of them and his ex.wife just left when the baby was born.

the 3 yr. is a horror,she will fight and scream for no reason,if she is misbehaving,and you say go to time out chair ,the fight is on.she will tear the house apart.she will kick,grab ahold of your legs and scream.if she is spanked it only makes it 10 time worse.as i work in mental health field,we are looking at having her seen by a dr. she shows signs of (odd)if you say something like "please go get the cup you had on the table" she will go into a rage.

we do not know if it is because her mother may have abused her,or what. she was doing better,in the daycare at our work,her mother didn't come to see them for 13 weeks.after the visit for 3 days she has been (****) ever since.she spent 2 days with her at christmas and she has been uncontrollable.she is so full of rage that,you'd think she has a demon. me and my husband pray for her daily and ask ffor strenght to help her.i don't want to put her on meds or lable her add or adhd but we are at our wits end.the one yr old hasn't showed any of these signs yet.

My grand-daughter was the same... yes, she did have some generational issues. SHe is 3.5 now and has just started talking and getting interested in things around her. She was not ADD ADHD or autistic .. is was spiritual garbage that has manifested in her..

CAn I ask you some personal questions??

Blessings, Karen