IGNORED

about jesus being worshipped in new test

Guest Hani_

Guest shiloh357
we will discuss the issue of GOd getting killed on the cross by jews

in another new subject inshallah :thumbsup:

my best wishes to all of u

Don't get started on the Jews. I am giving you fair warning.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  657
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/15/1959

Psalm 2:7, 12

"I will declare the decree: The Lord has said to Me(Yeshua/Jesus)

You are MY SON, Today I have begotten You. Ask of me and I will give you the nations for an inheritence.

Kiss the Son (Yeshua) lest He be angry and you perish in the way...

Psalm 110

The Lord (Yah) said to my(David) Lord (Yeshua)

"Sit at My right hand, till I make Your (Yeshua) enemies Your(Yeshua) footstool."

Proverbs 30:4

Who has established the ends of the earth? What is His name, and what is His Son's name, If you know?

Isaiah 9:6

For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son (Yeshua) is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His(Yeshua) name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Daniel 3:25

"Look!" he answered. "I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire; and they are not hurt, and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

for leonard ....

my friend

faith and religon ... is not built on personal experience of what u imagined man ...

......but i have to bear wittness that jesus is innocent from this

and that he said nothing ... but worship the one who sent me

Hani, I must first note that you COMPLETELY IGNORED the Scripture I gave in which Jesus indicated He Himself SHOULD BE WORSHIPPED. Don't pretend I didn't give you the Scriptural evidence you challenged us to supply.....

Second, as far as 'imagining' all the doctors, nurses, and ambulance attendants seemed to 'share' the same 'imaginary' images. That's a little hard to explain.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Hani,

This is my first post in this topic and I would like to know why you are interested in posting on a Christian forum.

I have been reading some of the remarks you were making and right from the beginning I can't help to think that you are not interested at all what we believe but that you want to promote your religion.

Are you interested in how to find out who Jesus is?

You came here to tell us who God and Jesus are???? T

They are not the same for us as they are for you. Your God came from the moon god? Well thats a different God then in who we believe.

If you think we will accept your religion , you are wrong you know as much as I do that the Jews did not kill Jesus, we all killed Him, He died for your and my sins so we can have eternal life.

What did Mohammed do? Can he save people?

I don't want to be rude, but I don't want you to be rude either against the Jewish people .

I hope sincerely you are here to find the truth and to find Jesus as YOUR Savior. :thumbsup: ?

actually thats one of the things that puzzles me ....

we muslims dont deny that jesus peace on him was the real messiah ... and that his mother was a holy woman of GOd

we muslims believe jesus was a messanger of GOd

we cherish jesus and his mother

on the other hand ... the jews curse jesus and call him son of adultry and demon possesed

and accuse mary peace on her with adultry

etc ....

and by saying jews killed jesus ( GOd of christianity) ... iam just stating a fact about ur religon

even mill gibson and his movie passion of christ said what i just said

jews were screaming .. kill him ! kill him !

lets see what jesus said in ur bible about the ppl who wanted him dead .....

Joh

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

or u just wanna keep living in ur dellusions ??

Uncalled for insults Hani. Are you here for any reason other than to preach the false teachings you adhere to?

actually thats one of the things that puzzles me ....

we muslims dont deny that jesus peace on him was the real messiah ... and that his mother was a holy woman of GOd

we muslims believe jesus was a messanger of GOd

we cherish jesus and his mother

In this, I disagree. Since you do not regard Jesus as anything other than a mere prophet, a human, to me that is greatly dishonoring my Lord.

and by saying jews killed jesus ( GOd of christianity) ... iam just stating a fact about ur religon

When you consider why Jesus came, to die for our sins, then you realize that we all killed Him. Not only Jews. Remember the Romans were the ones who nailed Him to the cross, who whipped Him. Pontius Pilate didnt free Him. He ordered His death. Romans were just as responsible as Jews. All mankind is responsible for His death.

in those verses jesus didnt only condemn the idea of killing him and saying that its a big sin ..

but he also called them sons of satans .. because they wanted to kill him

and said clearly and directly that he is just a man heard the truth of GOd almighty

Jesus did not say that He was just a man. In those verses, which I read in several translations, not once did He say He was just a man. You are reading something into the verses that isnt there. Poor exegesis.

weird ... how satan wanted jesus dead also .. so that ppl dont hear his truth of the one who sent him

Satan wanted Jesus stopped so that Gods plan for the redemption of mankind would be foiled.

so folks ... jesus didnt want to get killed by the jews at all ... called them sons of satans for wanting to do such major sin of killing a holy prophet of GOd

Jesus knew He would be killed at the right time to fulfill prophecy. To die for the atonement of the sins of all of us. Jesus was not saying He didnt want to be killed. He was trying to get the people He was talking to to understand the important things He was teaching.

u know that jesus accused them also of all the blood of previous prophets as u know .... or should i paste also where did jesus accuse them of that ??? do u really want me to show u where did jesus say that all the blood of slained prophets by previous jews is also on the generation he was talking to ?

do u want to hear jesus's words ?

I read His words. I know the verses you mean. He also said plainly that He is more than a prophet. Jesus is God. Hani, you cant get around that.

I wish you would explain how Jesus forgave sin, when only God can forgive sin. Ive asked you a few times about that.

Guest shiloh357
now ... i pasted all of these verses ....

because its very important to ... and its one of the most greatist speeches of jesus in ur bible .....

in those verses jesus didnt only condemn the idea of killing him and saying that its a big sin ..

but he also called them sons of satans .. because they wanted to kill him

and said clearly and directly that he is just a man heard the truth of GOd almighty

weird ... how satan wanted jesus dead also .. so that ppl dont hear his truth of the one who sent him

and now u come .... saying naaah .. jews did a good thing by killing jesus ...while jesus himself .. shouts and screams why do u wanna kill me while i am only saying the truth which i heard of GOd !!!

so folks ... jesus didnt want to get killed by the jews at all ... called them sons of satans for wanting to do such major sin of killing a holy prophet of GOd ..... thou ofcourse ... u know that jesus accused them also of all the blood of previous prophets as u know .... or should i paste also where did jesus accuse them of that ??? do u really want me to show u where did jesus say that all the blood of slained prophets by previous jews is also on the generation he was talking to ?

do u want to hear jesus's words ?

or u just wanna keep living in ur dellusions ??

Sorry Hani, but you simply don't know what you are talking about, and do not know the Bible well enough to instruct us. Unfortunately, Islam has clouded your mind concerning Jesus.

Jesus DID want to go to the cross. Jesus came for the express purpose to die. That is why He is called, "The Lamb of God which takes away the sin of the world.

Jesus said this:

Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.

(Matthew 20:28)

Jesus said that He was giving His life as a ransom for many. There is only one way in which he gave His life. He gave it on the cross. This was something that Jesus did voluntarily. He did this because of His love for us. The Bible says that God showed us His love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. He loved us enough to go to the cross and He did so in willing obedience to His Heavenly Father. Please read this:

Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

(Philippians 2:5-11)

Jesus went to the cross out of obedience, as a willing servant. Jesus' entire life was doing His Father's Will. Jesus was not murdered, he was not executed or martyred. Jesus went to the cross out of His own willing choice. He death was a sacrifice for sin that He willingly gave.

Because of Jesus' obedience, that same passage says that He has been given a Name above all names, and one day EVERY knee will bow, and EVERY tongue will confess that JESUS is LORD. That means EVERY Muslim will one day bow their knee to Jesus. One day Mohammed will bow his knee to Jesus and Mohammed will one day confess that Jesus NOT allah, is Lord.

And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savor.

(Ephesians 5:2)

Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

(Titus 2:14)

These verses tell us again that Jesus death was a product of His willing submission to give His life for our sin. For you to say that Jesus did not want to die, is absurd and proves that you have not really read the Bible, just the verses that you want to use. You have no business instructing us about a book that you do not understand.

weird how u still unite with them ... and love them

while jesus himself cursed them .... and while in ur faith they really killed ur GOd (jesus )

Again, you have not read enough. When Jesus was on the cross he said:

Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.

(Luke 23:34)

Jesus forgave everyone who had a part in His crucifixion, including the Jews. In fact, when Jesus instructed His disciples, He told them to begin preaching in Jerusalem first. Paul points out in Romans 1:16 that the gospel is for the Jew first, and also for the Gentile. The New Testament was written by Jews, so God did not curse them at all. God commands us to bless the Jewish people, and so we do. We are to preach the gospel to the very people who brought us our Messiah.

Yeah we unite with Israel. The Jewish people (of which I am one) are still the chosen people, and still loved of God. His hand is upon them, and when Jesus returns, he will set up His Kingdom in Jersualem once again and reign from His Temple there. Those who hate the Jews will one day have to bow their knee to the King of Jews and declare that He is Lord.

Just a word of warning Hani, if you want things to remain civil and "nice", you had better not start cursing and blasting the Jews. If you do, things are going to get really messy for you. Anti-Semitism, and speaking words of hate for Jews will NOT be tolerated. You have been warned.

oh by the way .. in case if u dont know

paul .. the founder of modern christianity was the son of a pharesee .. a pharesee himself ..

Jesus is the founder of Christianity. Paul is His apostle. Called by Jesus Himself. Jesus called all manner of people to serve Him. From tax collector, considered basic scum at that time, to a pharisee, to fishermen. Sinners one and all. Bought and paid for by the blood of our Savior Jesus.

weird how u still unite with them ... and love them

while jesus himself cursed them .... and while in ur faith they really killed ur GOd (jesus )

Jews are Gods people. Still important to His plans for mankind. It is through Jews that God is glorified, for it is through their bloodline, the line of David, that Jesus came.

and u come say ... no hani .... jesus wanted to be killed lol

what a joke! ... sorry guys

(snip)

real innocent way of thinking ?:thumbsup: dont u think ?

my best wishes really

Salvation is no joke Hani. Your soul is at stake. You see. I know Jesus is the reason I am forgiven by the Lord for my sins. He paid the price for my sins. Im reconciled to God. How are you forgiven of your sins Hani? Works are not enough. Nothing you can do, or anyone can do, will earn forgivenss of sins. How can you be reconciled with God?

Jesus as Lord and Savior. He is your only hope Hani.