IGNORED

The gentile and the Jew

Zildja

Guest shiloh357
Yeshua" is actually not an authentic Hebrew word meaning "salvation". For it to mean "Salvation" it would have to have the Hebrew letter "heh" added to the end of it, changing the spelling to Yod Shin Waw Ayin Heh and it would need to have the "Sheva" vowel point under the Yod.

Duh... yeah, that is what I said earlier. Here is what I already posted a few minutes earlier:

Hebrew is Hebrew. In Hebrew it is spelled yod, shin, vav, ayin, hey. The yod has a sheva underneath indicating that the pronunciation is "yeh" not "yah." For it to be "yah" it must have a kamatz or patakh underneath to indicate the vowel. Even a first year Hebrew student can see the proper pronunciation.

If you bothered to study, you would find that salvation in Hebrew is spelled yod, shin, vav, ayin, hey. When the angel spoke to Miriam, He said that the child will named "Yeshua"(salvation) for He shall save His people from their sins. What about the word, "Yehudah?" Are you going to make the same argument, that it is Aramaic because the Hebrew does not render it, YAH-hudah?

Again, you simply dont have much to go on. I can read Hebrew for myself, and I know what it says. We don't need your theology to corrupt the Hebrew and corrupt people's mind about who is, or is not, Jewish.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Thank you Shiloh for the CORRECT information :noidea:

Thank Jesus for dying on the cross for Jews and Gentiles alike ,if it wasn't for Him we would still be living in sin, He broke every wall when He died on the cross so He could united Jews and Christians in His family.

Jesus is our peace,we're all citizen together with Gods Holy people and we are built together with the Jews into a place where God lives through His Spirit.

Zildja, it's one thing to be honestly mistaken. You are being intentionally ignorant.

That is the very definition of a fool. And you are prideful of that?

No one is going to buy the junk you are selling so either you can study to learn the truth or remain facinated with fables.

Who sold you this bag of rotten fruit anyway?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Are Muslims Concidered Gentile To you?

Do you concider yourself Gentile?

What is a clear understanding of what a gentile is?

Would a worshipper of Zues be concidered a gentile?

(snip)

So can I ask every bodies definition of Gentile?

And are you a Gentile?

Are we called to be Gentiles?

Are we to unite under one name?

Become one family?

Would that name be Jew or Gentile?

What is the Definition of Jew to you?

Do you see the seperation here?

Where do Muslims Fit in, Are they gentile?

They are not Jewish.

How about people that believe the evil one is their Father? Are they concidered Gentile?

(snip)

That shows that we should not hate anybody, but we should rebuke the spirits of error that are in this world.

(snip)

After a Gentile is Grafted into YisraEL are they still considered Gentile?

Or do they become YisraELites or YAHUDIM?

Hello, Zildja -

I was re-reading your first post, and I noticed that you have placed an emphasis on Muslims with your questions. Why is this?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  56
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I used Muslim like I would have used Budda, or any other god, the same with Satan worshipers. I am not impling that muslims are Satan worshipers, Just useing it as another god then who we Know as the FATHER. Would you concider them Gentile or are only Christians Gentile to you? The word Gentile seems to support, anyother god then the god of Israel.

So I am not sure why Christian call themselves Gentiles. It does not make any Sence to me.

Are Muslims Concidered Gentile To you?

Do you concider yourself Gentile?

What is a clear understanding of what a gentile is?

Would a worshipper of Zues be concidered a gentile?

(snip)

So can I ask every bodies definition of Gentile?

And are you a Gentile?

Are we called to be Gentiles?

Are we to unite under one name?

Become one family?

Would that name be Jew or Gentile?

What is the Definition of Jew to you?

Do you see the seperation here?

Where do Muslims Fit in, Are they gentile?

They are not Jewish.

How about people that believe the evil one is their Father? Are they concidered Gentile?

(snip)

That shows that we should not hate anybody, but we should rebuke the spirits of error that are in this world.

(snip)

After a Gentile is Grafted into YisraEL are they still considered Gentile?

Or do they become YisraELites or YAHUDIM?

Hello, Zildja -

I was re-reading your first post, and I noticed that you have placed an emphasis on Muslims with your questions. Why is this?

Edited by Zildja

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

Zildja,

In my Bible Gentile just means those of the many and varied Nations.

Ac

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  56
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

((((one (usually, by implication, pagan):--Gentile, heathen, nation, people.)))))

You left out a big part of the meaning of gentile. Your understanding does not compleate the Meaning.

I am glad you concider yourself a child of God, YAH the FATHER. Though that is the point of this topic, That all humans are son of the FATHER.

But I do see clearly that the meaning is Pagan nations, The gentlie churches that Paul went to had many Pagan beliefs.

The only other nations back then believed in other gods. We had the nation of Israel and ther others that believed in other gods.

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/22/1960

Gentile just means you are not ethnically Jewish. It is clear from scripture if you are not born a Jew, specifically if your mother was not a Jew, you are a gentile. It is just a definition, nothing more nothing less. I am proud of who my ancestors were, gentiles all (and a good deal of Pagans no doubt). God accepts us for who we are, we were all created for a purpose, we don

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I used Muslim like I would have used Budda, or any other god, the same with Satan worshipers. I am not impling that muslims are Satan worshipers, Just useing it as another god then who we Know as the FATHER. Would you concider them Gentile or are only Christians Gentile to you? The word Gentile seems to support, anyother god then the god of Israel.

So I am not sure why Christian call themselves Gentiles. It does not make any Sence to me.

I agree with what Matthitjah and Smalcald said.

"Gentile" is the term used by the Jews by the time of the 1st century to describe non-Jews. Either you are a Jew or you are a Gentile.

So, by the meaning of the word as it was used - yes, I am a Gentile - as I am not a Jew.

Just like the meaning of the word "bad" can also mean "awesome" - depending on the context used. :cool:

Revelation 3:9

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

A more literal (and therfore correct) translation of the phrase is "I will make those who are the congregation of the Adversary-who claim to be jews though they are not- and are liars. I will make them come and bow down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you

the word translated as "synagogue" had no religious connotation in jewish-greek before it was superimposed by the early (anti-semetic) church fathers. Synagogue simply meant a meeting or meeting place. Translating this as an exclusively jewish religious meeting place changes the original intended meaning to say something it does not actually say.

And the phrase "come and worship before thy feet" is a direct reference to Isaiah 49:23 and Isaiah 60:14 where God says He will make the enemies of Israel bow down

I've been reading a fascinating book called "Copernicus and the Jews" by Dan Gruber. This is very scholarly approach to how so many misunderstandings and prejudices have given the translated scriptures an almost opposite meaning of what they actually say. I highly recommend this book to anyone who wonders why the church doesn't seem to line-up with the biblical model nowadays.

In the near future, I'll start some threads to discuss the subtle ways that mistranslated meanings have altered the course of history and given us an institution known as "the church" which the Bible never sanctioned.

We were always intended to be the kahal (assembly) of the commonwealth of Israel. Yeshua did not come to start another religion and neither did Shaul (paul)