DaughterofKing

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  232
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

It just occured to me . I don't think they loved me. I grew up with them screaming at each other being abusive toward one another all the time. How could you act that way around someone you love? I think my birth and being was just so they could have someone to torture.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  295
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  04/26/1932

It just occured to me . I don't think they loved me. I grew up with them screaming at each other being abusive toward one another all the time. How could you act that way around someone you love? I think my birth and being was just so they could have someone to torture.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  1,390
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

Dearest Daughter of The King,

Firstly JEsus loves you and you really are HIs precious daughter of our loving King.

I think your parents love you. THe behaviour is not loving that you mentiones because htey have problems that are not being dealt with in a CHristian and GOd -helping way for them. I think they have some issues to deal with though. BUt, God has help for you ,too and you can choose to have it and become a happy person in our Lord and in life,too. I have seen and I do care that you have been troubled for a long time, in many posts and it s ok, I mean; do say what is on your mind. But, I am wanting to ask you to please get some one on one councelling for yourself, and prayers for yourself, with someone in person as a pastor or Christian Counceler. You are young and your entire life is yet ahead of you. You can be and do anything you want :D and if you can get the councelling and straighten out your past and free yourself, resolving your problems(you cant fix your parents,pray for them) you can be without these worries holding you back and giving you the difficulty in decisions that you have had.

I know you been caught up in your parents wanting you to stay living at home and their arguements between one another. really it is a good time to get some clearness of mind and soul before you go out on your on. So, then your decisions will truely be "your decisions" and not reactiong to your parents or your past as it has been so difficult.

How do I know all this? 'Cause dear I'm almost 50 now. My family life and problems I grew up with had me so caught up; I made some bad decisions that I never meant to make and it affected all my life. The Lord has blessed me since I been born again with HIs healing and clearness and stability in so many ways. I only wish someone had pointed me this direction when I was younger. So, with much love for you :verkle: In CHrist Our Lord :wub: , I offer this to you to consider. Talking things all out and geting perspective on life as it was, is, and as you want it to become is so important! You wont be sorry you did it !

BLessings upon your dear heart,

elkie :wub::wub:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,706
  • Topics Per Day:  0.26
  • Content Count:  3,386
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Birthday:  12/10/1955

I understand your anguish, but really you mustn't fall into the trap of thinking that all your parents arguments are about you. They are probably not. Your parents obviously have their own issues, and it seems to make no difference whether or not you are around, for them to air them.

The only thing you can do is to pray that God will give both your parents the wisdom to work out what ever it is that is troubling them. To think that they had you just so they would have someone to torture is pretty unreasonable really. They are hurting, they do not need your blame as well.

I do have sympathy for you feeling this way though.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I understand your anguish, but really you mustn't fall into the trap of thinking that all your parents arguments are about you. They are probably not. Your parents obviously have their own issues, and it seems to make no difference whether or not you are around, for them to air them.

The only thing you can do is to pray that God will give both your parents the wisdom to work out what ever it is that is troubling them. To think that they had you just so they would have someone to torture is pretty unreasonable really. They are hurting, they do not need your blame as well.

I do have sympathy for you feeling this way though.

the majority of people i've met in life, do not know how to show there love.

having said that, most people take things way too personnally, (in love Ma'am, not all things revolve around you)- i hope you can understand, it should help

Edited by ~SPIRITBLADE~

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  377
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  01/31/1977

I agree with what the other person said. Some people just don't know how to show love. Why do you think that your parents didn't love you? Just because your parents fought with each other doesn't have anything to do with you. My parents fought and divorced but I know they love me. My dad never tells me that he loves me but I know that he does.

In any case God cares for you. Take joy in that. :wub:

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  880
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

Dear Daughter of the King.

It took years for me to learn that what counts is, "Do I love them?"

According to the scripture we are to honor our parents, love one another, love our enemies, pray for each other and our enemies. We are to be tenderhearted, kind. In other words the victory is what comes out of our own hearts regardless of the circumstances.

It really is a tough school down here on planet earth. God made us to desire love and to return it and to give it. But rather we receive it or not from the people who are suppose to give it to us we have to give it. Might be many tears in that and much growing. But the reward is great.

There is so very much freedom in loving others. And God always compensates.

Also just because that thought came to you does not mean it is true. That is for sure. I also grew up in a home FULL of altercations. So I know where you are coming from. Just keep on loving and moving on. Pray for them. Pray for yourself. God will intervene. He really will.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  1,278
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

DOK,

I might suggest getting a copy of "Bad Childhood, Good Life" by Dr. Laura.

You can grow into the great, godly woman that God created you for in spite of a not-so-good childhood.

I have been helped by her radio program a tremendous amount.

You can find my testimony in the testimony section if you care to read it. :whistling:

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Dear Daughter of the King. The name that you use on this site is special because you are the Daughter of the Most High God and no human parents love could compare. I pray you will know more of the Love of your heavenly Father. It is not easy to deal with parents when you feel they don't love you and this can be painful. Jesus understands so much and be in his arms so His Love can nurture your soul.

Forgive your parents for when they did not fulfill what you deserved as a loving peaceful environment, but these parents most likely have done the best they can and never presume that these problems were because of you, an innocent bystander.

I can understand the way a person can feel isolated from the Love of a parent. God can restore this and bring restoration.

I am here if you ever feel like someone to talk to.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  145
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  972
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  07/23/1973

As a fellow product of a broken home. I have to agree with you there DoK. But with one caveat. I am sure that your parents loved you. THey were just so caught up in their own control drama. That they kind of forgot you were there. And how to show the love you so desperatly need. My Step-father and birth mother were just like that. There was no love in that house. No family either. It was pretty much 5-6 strangers in one building.

But take heart DoK. Take heart that we here love you. And that pretty soon you won't have to live with the parents. Remember a Mother is not always a Mommy, and a Father is not always a Daddy. Blessed are those who have both.

And more so you are a

DAUGHTER OF THE KING!!!

And your Father in Heaven is the greatest Daddy a girl can have :noidea::25: .