shanbopop

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  57
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

As you all have most likely read there is a Muslim turned christian who is facing the death penalty for doing so.Under Muslim law he is to be executed by beheading for not following Muslim teachings..this reminds me of what revelations says about the saints being beheaded.

Discuss

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  49

As you all have most likely read there is a Muslim turned christian who is facing the death penalty for doing so.Under Muslim law he is to be executed by beheading for not following Muslim teachings..this reminds me of what revelations says about the saints being beheaded.

Discuss

you have a good grasp of the reality. The reason our enemy beheads the stalwarts, is an attempt to kill-off the 144,000-(they don't 'die' as easily).

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

Greetings,

Here are the FOUR verses found using the word "antichrist":

1 John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1 John 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2 John 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

The term antichrist applies to ALL the deceivers who deny that Jesus is the MESSIAH, and that He has come in the flesh! So how many "religions" does this apply to? There are illusions to Jesus in the Koran being the Messiah, although their understanding of Him is completely lacking. The greatest of the antichrist "spirits" is the religion of Judaism. No I am not anti-semitic, just the opposite, I want to see ALL Israel saved. But that does not deny the fact that within Judaism you can find every lie imaginable denying that Jesus is the Christ and that He has come in the flesh. The very people that should know better, because even Moses taught of Him, and they say they listen to Moses! You can't say that about Islam or any of the world's other false religions.

Now when you look at the Book of Revelation, you will find not only ONE that fits the description of the "antichrist", but all the baddies shown in that book are "antichrist". The one who will probably take the title though is the "false prophet". He arises from within the CHURCH and will lead many astray by the wonders and signs that he performs. This is the harbinger that tells us the last days are upon us:

2 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  57

Muslims do not believe Jesus died for our sins..

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

My understanding is that any religion or belief system that dosen't recognize Christ as the only way to Heaven is a form of Anti-Christ. However, I doubt the 666 Anti Christ at the End Times will be able to charm the world with a totally uncharming religion such as Islam. It will more that likely be the New Age Dawn of Aquarius Yoko Ono brand of spiritualism that comes into play. You know...the "we are all one and have Godhood within us...so awaken and "Imagine" type of thing. Ypko ruined the Beatles by the way.

Dan

• Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

Totally agree dg.

Yoko ruined John

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,026
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

The anti-christ will set himself up as god...he will be a "religion" of his own, with lots of ((humanistic)) appeal. Every religion will melt together in false unity. The untolerated will be christians who refuse to compromise. I think humanism will be the religion of the end times, and yes, it is a religion.

It will be the delusion that pulls it all together.

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

My understanding is that any religion or belief system that dosen't recognize Christ as the only way to Heaven is a form of Anti-Christ. However, I doubt the 666 Anti Christ at the End Times will be able to charm the world with a totally uncharming religion such as Islam. It will more that likely be the New Age Dawn of Aquarius Yoko Ono brand of spiritualism that comes into play. You know...the "we are all one and have Godhood within us...so awaken and "Imagine" type of thing. Ypko ruined the Beatles by the way.

Dan

The anti-christ will set himself up as god...he will be a "religion" of his own, with lots of ((humanistic)) appeal. Every religion will melt together in false unity. The untolerated will be christians who refuse to compromise. I think humanism will be the religion of the end times, and yes, it is a religion.

It will be the delusion that pulls it all together.

I agree with these two posts, I believe it will be humanism/New Age kinda thing...

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

Here lies the breeding grounds of the anti-christ, Judaism, Islam and Christianity all have the same father, Abraham.

You might want to check your facts again, CJ. Abraham was the father of the Jewish nation, not a religion per se. Judaism, as described in the OT, was basically given to Moses via the Levitical laws. Christianity was the logical, complete fulfillment of Judaism but Islam has not one thing in common with Christianity or what Abraham believed. The father of Islam is Mohammed, not Abraham. He did nothing more than to borrow things from Christianity and Judaism and incorporate them into his false religion.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

As you all have most likely read there is a Muslim turned Christian who is facing the death penalty for doing so.Under Muslim law he is to be executed by beheading for not following Muslim teachings..this reminds me of what revelations says about the saints being beheaded.

Discuss

It is also the penalty for just being a Christian from the teachings of the Talmud as I understand. We will find out if the Sanhedrin should ever get control over the government of Israel. That would be very interesting indeed.

Already it is punishable by jail time to be caught proselytizing an Israeli minor.

Who knows where the UN will lead to if it should ever get teeth to go along with it's global dealings.

Just because one set of people are currently is using some form of punishment does not necessarily put that group into Bible prophesy.

Sam