• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,230
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

1 Thess 4 and Revelation 4 and knowing what this tribulation is all about. The church is not mentioned in Revelation after chapter 4 except that they are in heaven with the Lord... worship, receiving rewards, and the marriage supper of the lamb, all before we return WITH Jesus to rule and reign as now his wife, not bride in waiting.

If the church is not mentioned after Rev. 4 who are the saints mentioned in 5:8, 8:3-4, 11:18, 13:7,10, 14:12, 15:3, 16:6, 17:6, 18:24, 19:8, & 20:9 if not the church? And they are not all in heaven. Who are the remnant of her seed, in Rev. 12:17? They aren't Jews, unless you believe that the woman is Mary.

I thought that rewards were distributed at the Judgement seat of Christ. If this is "during the 7 yr trib." when do the trib saints get their rewards.

When are the trib saints going to feast with the marriage guests? And what about those that endure to the end of the trib and don't take the mark. Are they denied the marriage feast too?

And how do you arrive at the conclusion that John being called up to heaven is the entire church being called up before the trib?

Is the Day of Christ, 2Thes. 2:2 a reference to the "rapture"? Is Paul talking about the "rapture" in 1Cor. 15:51-4?

I find that those that believe in a pretrib rapture make reference to the scripture in general terms, never fully explaining from the scriptures why they believe what they believe.

When I was a young Christian I was told the rapture doctrine. It was always in general terms and supported by extra-biblical sources(Jewish traditional marriage) As I studied more I didn't find the secret return anywhere. Only every eye shall see Him.

LT

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Title continuation... Does anyone know any verses that support that the church will be gone before the antichrist takes over?

Hello dear sister i do not have the bible right now but i know with Matthew24,1-51it can help you

Also remember our lord said in the end time he will separete.

IThessalonians5,1-28 it's speaking about the rapture

God bless you

I belive in my heart and trough the scriptures I read that we are going to be rapture before the antichrist take over. But I don't have many Bible verses to DIRECTLY support it. Please write me and let me know what you have that support or not support this argument.

Love, Suzana :emot-hug:

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  331
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  10/27/1965

There will be new Christians after we leave. More will come to him after the rapture and during the tribulation. Its the time for second chances. These people are not officially of the bride, but wedding guests like OT saints are wedding guests. If they live through the tribulation, they will go on in their mortal bodies into the millennium and continue to populate the earth.

When someone talks about "cutting short" the tribulation, that is incorrect. It will be a full 7 years. What it means is not days as in 24 hour periods, but day as in light... daylight.... for example... if an eclipse happens, the "day" is shortened and darkeness comes. Light is blocked.

Anyone who says the church will be here does not know what this 7 years is all about. It is not for the church, but it is the wrath of God on an unbelieving world. God takes his own out of such things. He took Noah out 7 days before the rain. He went into the ark, just like the church will go into the rapture and be with the Lord.

So true Lawyer, and those that become Christians will have to go underground to survive and when they do, they will be populating in paradise.

But those 7 years will be, well I really can't imagine how horrible it will be. I just pray I stay on gaurd and in my armor so I won't have to go through it. :angel:

We should also keep in mind that after the rapture there will be those who:

1) Thought they were saved but were not because they never really put their faith in Christ, but will understand immediatly what has happened and why. Most will then repent and come to Christ knowing they will have to live through the tribulation.

2) There will be those who "remember someone telling them about the Bible" and seek out a Bible for themselves. Surely some of these will be able to read for themselves.

3) The two (2) witnesses will start to preach the Word of God which will give rise to the 144,000. These 144,000 converted Jews will travel throughout the world bringing multitudes to Christ.

Just because the earth is plunged into the tribulation I cannot see that the word of God will just be automatically blotted from the minds of every living soul.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  331
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  10/27/1965

I have marked three verses for myself in my Bible that concern the church not going through the tribulation. I hope they help you.

Revelation 3:10 "Because you have kept the word of My perseverance, I also will keep you from the hour of testing, that hour which is about to come upon the whole world, to test those upon the earth."

1 Thessalonians 1:10 "and to wait for His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead, that is Jesus, who delivers us from the wrath to come."

1 Thessalonians 5:9 "For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ."

• 2 weeks later...

There is no "church" in the Bible.

However, Ekklesias is translated, "Called-out."

"Called-out" was raised up to Third Heaven (Rev 4 & % & 7) in AD 77.

Mt 16.28, "some standing here shall not taste death till the Son of the Man [Adam] comes in His kingdom."

Mt 24.34, "Assuredly, I say to you, This generation shall not pass away till these things are fulfilled" (including the Rapture; 24.30).

Mt 5.18, "Not one jot or tittle of the law shall fail till Heaven and Earth [israel] pass away.'

And, dozens of others.

sidwms

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

There is no "church" in the Bible.

However, Ekklesias is translated, "Called-out."

"Called-out" was raised up to Third Heaven (Rev 4 & % & 7) in AD 77.

Mt 16.28, "some standing here shall not taste death till the Son of the Man [Adam] comes in His kingdom."

Mt 24.34, "Assuredly, I say to you, This generation shall not pass away till these things are fulfilled" (including the Rapture; 24.30).

Mt 5.18, "Not one jot or tittle of the law shall fail till Heaven and Earth [israel] pass away.'

And, dozens of others.

sidwms

:24::):whistling:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

Why do you think earth = Israel in that verse?

Why do you think earth = Israel in that verse?

God's A, B, Cs are: Sun = King, Moon = Priesthood, Stars = Prophets.

The "Heavens" are the "Governments" composed of these three ruling offices.

Then, the "Earth" is subject to the "Heavens" (Governments).

These were even identified without the symbols, so that all may comprehed:

New Jerusalem's conversion, being "left behind" in AD 77; was described:

The house of David (king), and house of Nathan (prophet), and house of Levi (priest), and family of Shimei (scribe) [these constituted Heaven; Government]; all the familes that remain [Earth]" - Zec 12.12-14.

"Suns darkened' were Zedekiah, Antipas, Belshazzar (Joel 2.10; Isa 13.1, 10, 13; Rev 2.13).

Death of Israel; see: Joel 2.30-31; Mt 24.27-29; Mk 13.24; Lk 21.20-26; Acts 2.19-20).

sidwms

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  99
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  02/05/1947

Title continuation... Does anyone know any verses that support that the church will be gone before the antichrist takes over?

I belive in my heart and trough the scriptures I read that we are going to be rapture before the antichrist take over. But I don't have many Bible verses to DIRECTLY support it. Please write me and let me know what you have that support or not support this argument.

Love, Suzana :)

no there are absolultely no verses that say the church will be raptured, (Edited by Moderator). And why would it be raptured? Since when does the church get to escape persecution lol? Ridiculous. And who in the world would be left to PREACH THE GOSPEL DUH? Who would he persecute? The figments of his imagination? So stupid man, I hate that false doctrine, hate it!

By the way can anyone help me find a book called A Chart of the Last Days and the End, its not in the major or christian bookstores, its supposed 2 be unique in that it only uses scripture verses. Anyone know anything about it?