IGNORED

a death

Guest jckduboise

Guest jckduboise

This dream occured very early this morning on 06/11/06

I woke about 1/2 an hour ago from the most vivid dream I have ever had. It is 3 AM, I am not sure if I will sleep.

In my dream I had gotten lost on my way home but I made it finally, it was night time and my mother was trying to go to sleep. I needed to use the rest room and it was in the back of the house but just off of her bedroom. I told her I needed to use her restroom and she asked me why I told her mine was too cold and I needed to stay warm.

So I enter into her bathroom and I am going to use the toilet but the washing machine was full? don't ask I don't understand either. But there were clothes from everybody I knew in this huge tub of water and in order for me to use the toilet I had to empty out all of the clothing in this tub. Well as I am doing this I notice there are wires that are going into this tub and I remember thinking to myself I could be electricuted but I reached in any how unafraid.

I had pulled a bunch of clothes out and was busy with my task when I heard a noise from the other room. I looked up and saw the shadow of a form entering into the restroom. This black man steps into the room. With a smile on his face and tells me that he is there to kill me and brings his arm from around his back and has a knife in his hand. I told him I knew why he was going to try to kill me and that it was because of Christ. When I said that he lunged at me. I reached out so calmly, took the knife from his hands and sliced his throat open. He stood there bleeding out looking at me, I could feel the blood squirting me with each dwindling heartbeat. His face starts to change and he is no longer the recognizable black man but was turning caucasian right in front of me. I lifted my hands to heaven and yelled Jesus. Then the man said get the box. He meant his burial box. Well I didn't I just pushed him and he fell to the floor.

My mother walked into the room dazed and looking at him. I checked her to make sure she wasn't injured. The man on the floor was speaking. I walked over to him and asked him if he wanted to confess. He was speaking but his words were not audible. So I stepped closer and so did my mother. I yelled at him do you want to confess to Jesus?! Then I realized he was doing the last rights of a Catholic and his color once again was changing. My mother was getting to close and I knew he was coming back to life. I grabbed her arm and moved in front of her. I told her to get back. I yelled again do you want to confess?

He sat up and started to speak words I could not understand. He took the knife from me, I took it back....I started screaming Jesus, Jesus...then I started cutting at his throat but he just looked at me. The next thing I realize there is a wall of fire coming from behind him. It is getting closer to us and I can feel the heat. His eyes are shooting flames, his face is the face of a man but it is also translucent and I can see fire in him......the wall of fire got closer and closer and closer. The heat became very intense and I just continued to call JESUS..Then the flames consumed him I could not see him anymore, I felt myself be consumed by this fire and knew I would be in heaven when I woke. I knew it was my death but I was not going to die. And even at the point that the dream took me I really believed that I was being taken to Heaven that very minute. Then I woke.

All night long I have not been able to sleep deeply, it has been broken and my body tempurature has been going from cold to hot and back to cold. When I woke up I thought it had to have been at least 4 in the morning. But it was only 2:30 and I turned off the lights about 12:30 or 1.

I am NOT AFRAID!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0

peace peace wonderful peace coming down from the Father above

amen

OC

Guest jckduboise
peace peace wonderful peace coming down from the Father above

amen

OC

This dream OC is representative of the changes within me. For years in my sleep I would flee from satan. About 6 months ago I found myself calling on Christ and facing the enemy with Him.

This dream was frightening in the sense that the man killed resurrected and his intent was to kill me. Not my body but my soul. He wanted the life that God has reserved for me in Heaven. Satan hates me, he hates all who love the Lord. And those who become strong in the Lord, he will work harder and harder to destroy.

In the end of the dream when the fire consumed him. I could hear the roar of the fire, the roar of the beast within him and the screams to Jesus that were coming out of me.

All the while he is staring me in the eyes with his own flaming eyes and I knew in my heart and in my mind that I would only be going to Heaven because satan cannot kill that which belongs to the LORD....GOD ALMIGHTY has already won the battle.

We as His own are to stand against the evil one. We are to take up our swords and fight the wars that ends all wars. We who will do battle with Christ as our General during Armegedon are being prepared for the battle even now. We are going through a spiritual boot camp to strengthen our spirits for the final battle. Because not one of us can enter with fear. Not one can cowar at the prospect of facing satan and his army on that great and bloody day.

I for one have found that the spiritual muscle this boot camp is forming, very exciting indeed. I never understood until now the desire of men to do war. But when the moment comes for this battle, satan will not beable to withstand the forces of Christ our King..it will be a bloody battle with a victory one can only imagine.

Prepare yourselves for the BATTLE....and hear our war cries oh, GOD..

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

AMEN jckduboise AMEN

:emot-highfive:

oc

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

I enjoy reading books about law (fiction) and anything that has to do with spiritual warfare and the bible.

Could this be your problem?

Maybe you should change the topic?

Guest jckduboise
I enjoy reading books about law (fiction) and anything that has to do with spiritual warfare and the bible.

Could this be your problem?

Maybe you should change the topic?

why would I change the topic? no it is not a problem but thank you for your concern.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  397
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

I woke about 1/2 an hour ago from the most vivid dream I have ever had. It is 3 AM, I am not sure if I will sleep.

In my dream I had gotten lost on my way home but I made it finally, it was night time and my mother was trying to go to sleep. I needed to use the rest room and it was in the back of the house but just off of her bedroom. I told her I needed to use her restroom and she asked me why I told her mine was too cold and I needed to stay warm.

So I enter into her bathroom and I am going to use the toilet but the washing machine was full? don't ask I don't understand either. But there were clothes from everybody I knew in this huge tub of water and in order for me to use the toilet I had to empty out all of the clothing in this tub. Well as I am doing this I notice there are wires that are going into this tub and I remember thinking to myself I could be electricuted but I reached in any how unafraid.

I had pulled a bunch of clothes out and was busy with my task when I heard a noise from the other room. I looked up and saw the shadow of a form entering into the restroom. This black man steps into the room. With a smile on his face and tells me that he is there to kill me and brings his arm from around his back and has a knife in his hand. I told him I knew why he was going to try to kill me and that it was because of Christ. When I said that he lunged at me. I reached out so calmly, took the knife from his hands and sliced his throat open. He stood there bleeding out looking at me, I could feel the blood squirting me with each dwindling heartbeat. His face starts to change and he is no longer the recognizable black man but was turning caucasian right in front of me. I lifted my hands to heaven and yelled Jesus. Then the man said get the box. He meant his burial box. Well I didn't I just pushed him and he fell to the floor.

My mother walked into the room dazed and looking at him. I checked her to make sure she wasn't injured. The man on the floor was speaking. I walked over to him and asked him if he wanted to confess. He was speaking but his words were not audible. So I stepped closer and so did my mother. I yelled at him do you want to confess to Jesus?! Then I realized he was doing the last rights of a Catholic and his color once again was changing. My mother was getting to close and I knew he was coming back to life. I grabbed her arm and moved in front of her. I told her to get back. I yelled again do you want to confess?

He sat up and started to speak words I could not understand. He took the knife from me, I took it back....I started screaming Jesus, Jesus...then I started cutting at his throat but he just looked at me. The next thing I realize there is a wall of fire coming from behind him. It is getting closer to us and I can feel the heat. His eyes are shooting flames, his face is the face of a man but it is also translucent and I can see fire in him......the wall of fire got closer and closer and closer. The heat became very intense and I just continued to call JESUS..Then the flames consumed him I could not see him anymore, I felt myself be consumed by this fire and knew I would be in heaven when I woke. I knew it was my death but I was not going to die. And even at the point that the dream took me I really believed that I was being taken to Heaven that very minute. Then I woke.

All night long I have not been able to sleep deeply, it has been broken and my body tempurature has been going from cold to hot and back to cold. When I woke up I thought it had to have been at least 4 in the morning. But it was only 2:30 and I turned off the lights about 12:30 or 1.

I am NOT AFRAID!

Hello sister,

I hope God is blessing you with His presence. Not sure if you received my PM to you. I pray that God will lead you in every aspect of your life.

The bathroom is like a place of a ministry. It is also a place of purifying; you cleanse yourself in the bathroom. Your restroom was cold but you wanted to stay warm. However, this is what the Lord has for you...this ministry and this time of purification. It may be cold but this is what the Lord has in mind.

But you prefer to stay warm, where there is more activity. This place is your mom's restroom. You find that there are a lot of clothes here and a washer full of clothes. You need to use the toilet but you must first remove these clothes. This is a ministry that is already full. These clothes are garments of other people who are being washed...likened to the blood of Christ washing away the sins on our garments. You take on this ministry but notice the dangers. You go ahead anyways but this is dangerous. It is like playing with fire. You must do this task first before you can use the toilet...that is you are taking care of these other things but not the things that you need first.

You then see a shadow of a form. This is an aberration. This person tries to attack you but you can easily thwart his attacks. This is because you have the authority and power of Christ through His Name, Jesus. This restroom (ministry) is warm...but it is dangerous. It becomes a fire; an evil aberration appears. The aberration may seem to be religious and of Christianity but it is not.

In the spiritual realm, aberrations are very common. We should be very wary of this and abide by the Word closely.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  880
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

I am NOT AFRAID!

Hello sister,

I hope God is blessing you with His presence. Not sure if you received my PM to you. I pray that God will lead you in every aspect of your life.

The bathroom is like a place of a ministry. It is also a place of purifying; you cleanse yourself in the bathroom. Your restroom was cold but you wanted to stay warm. However, this is what the Lord has for you...this ministry and this time of purification. It may be cold but this is what the Lord has in mind.

But you prefer to stay warm, where there is more activity. This place is your mom's restroom. You find that there are a lot of clothes here and a washer full of clothes. You need to use the toilet but you must first remove these clothes. This is a ministry that is already full. These clothes are garments of other people who are being washed...likened to the blood of Christ washing away the sins on our garments. You take on this ministry but notice the dangers. You go ahead anyways but this is dangerous. It is like playing with fire. You must do this task first before you can use the toilet...that is you are taking care of these other things but not the things that you need first.

You then see a shadow of a form. This is an aberration. This person tries to attack you but you can easily thwart his attacks. This is because you have the authority and power of Christ through His Name, Jesus. This restroom (ministry) is warm...but it is dangerous. It becomes a fire; an evil aberration appears. The aberration may seem to be religious and of Christianity but it is not.

In the spiritual realm, aberrations are very common. We should be very wary of this and abide by the Word closely.

Felix, I thought your reasoning very good here.

Guest jckduboise

I am NOT AFRAID!

Hello sister,

Felix, I thought your reasoning very good here.

Jackie says to you: man's reasoning is not God's reasoning. and all of the reasoning in the world by man will never amount to His..if it isn't understood by all then that is something that you should each personally seek. Once it is perhaps your reasoning will be in alignment with God's and not man

Guest jckduboise

Almost daily I am in realization of what this particular dream represents in my life and what is to come.

Satan is so angry with me for leaving hiim and standing for God. He wants to destroy me and others like me. His fury also indicates the times in which we live. Folks I have had many many dreams that have involved evil and I have run..more and more frequently I do not run but I stand up and fight and I always call on Jesus..he is red hot because God has won the battle.

Praise be the Name of the Lord