• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/22/1960

But to believe that Thoughtful you would have to ignore Christ's prophesy in Matthew concerning the end the prophetic words in II Peter, and of course in Revelation, which all tie the anti-Christ to the very end, which we know has not happened yet. Nero was indeed an anti-Christ, but so is anyone who denies the divinity of Jesus Christ.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

The Antichrist was Nero, in the Roman Empire. He lived. He's dead. End of story. No one is going to rise from the nation of Islam. Or any other nation for that matter.

LOL....

of course, let's ignore the fact that the antichrist will eventually rule the entire world, all people will worship him, and take his mark...hardly true of Nero

plus the fact the terrifying global judgments revealed in Revelation have not occurred, or even close...and Christ has not physically returned to the earth in judgment

I agree yzf,

The way I see it though, Christ is more important to focus on, than who the anti-Christ is going to be.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  252
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,859
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/16/1963

The Antichrist was Nero, in the Roman Empire. He lived. He's dead. End of story. No one is going to rise from the nation of Islam. Or any other nation for that matter.

This is not Biblical. If is was, where is the new heaven and new earth? That also means everyone here is now in hell. What happened to eternal gnashing of teeth.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

I would say, just be ready, cuz like the Berlin wall, I believe it will happen overnight.

Then everyone will know.

Just like the 1929 depression, the first you know will be headline news in every morning newspaper in the western world.......Don't be like the five foolish virgins. Keep on your knees.

Edited by eric

Guest Living_Angel

I think you all are looking in the wrong direction

and I don't think they will be world news until someone finds out.

Edited by Living_Angel

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

from damo1

daffy duck or bugs bunny or porky pig i mean why worry i think i said this hear already al we need to be doing is focusing on the lost as the harvest field is wide open god is not looking for christians to waste all their time on wondering who the enemy is he is after christians who wil get out there and spread his word why waste your time trying to figure out who the enemy is are you going to be around when the lord comes back to see who the anti christ is going to be how will you see who the antil christ is going to be if you a resting in a box six feet burried in dirt ?

do as it says in gods word and do not worry your self did the disciples try to figure out who the anti christ is going to be in there time when they were walking the earth and preaching this gospel did jesus try to figure out who the anti christ is this is were many fall and its one of satan traps to trap us as if he knows he has us trying to work out who he is who is going to reach out to those that need the gospel most is it going to be the anti christ preaching the good news about the kingdom ? i dont think so

oh it might be the road runner of fred flinstone je wake up and realy think hard not once have i wasted my time wondering who the enemy is as this would do no one any good

grow up put this silly idea aside and foucus on reaching out to those you know instead of wasting your time wondering who the anti christ is

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  113
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  02/22/1946

The anti-christ has not been revealed in full yet.

You just don't know where to look to see him.

He will be totally evil and Jesus will destroy Him.

He wasn't totally evil, quite the opposite in fact, but Jesus did in fact destroy him.

Can you elaborate? What do you mean "wasn't" totally evil and when did Christ destroy him?

........Whirlwind

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  113
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  02/22/1946

You don't want to know what I think. :rolleyes:

I do. What do you think?

........Whirlwind

Guest chriswv

The ANTI-CHRIST is MAITREYA, the Budist messiah. the number of his name, in Hebrew, is 666. Has any one read the book "THE ANTICHRIST REVEALED" by Pastor Harry Walther. You can find the book at www.satansrapture.com/ don't worry its a christian web site.