• Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

mohammad99,

A simple question without all of the sideline fluff:

Would you be interested, or entertain the thought of knowing how to be saved through Jesus?

Would you like me to show you, through the Bible, just how you can know you are saved through Christ?

Pm if you would like.

Peace,

t.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  636
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

A good muslim performs do both 'the heart' and 'the body' duties. If he has the six beliefs but doesn't perform the five rituals he is still a muslim unless he rejects them.

Then surely it is true to say that a Muslim is simply someone who believes certain things about a deity?

When a Muslim commits sins, he must repent of them immediately.

If he doesn't, is he still a Muslim?

Are there any Muslims at all?

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  83
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Why not start answering or defending your faith instead of telling us your view on Christrianity?

You are not a coward like the Hezbollah are you? Hiding and entrenching themselves deep amongst civilian populace made up mainly of women and children? Or those suidecide bombers who blow up innocents in peak hours?

You can visit my questions on page 7 and 9

hi vox !!

what questions? I did try to find them but couldnt!! Just rewrite them . :emot-hug:

Mohammad99, it is very simple just click on pages 8 and 9 below then scroll find my posts.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

I'm not going to read any propaganda piece from idol worshippers.

I have read the koran and that is all the opinion I need to know what evil islam is.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  583
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  10/14/1962

mohammad99,

Well since you are afraid of answering my questions

I'll just give begin giving you the Truth you need to hear.

Jesus Christ was the only begotten, incarnate Son of God

Jesus Christ was born of a virgin and led a sinless life

Jesus Christ was nailed to a cross to pay the penalty for ALL man's sins

Jesus Christ died and rose from the dead as prophesied

John 1:14

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us,

(and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,)

full of grace and truth.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

Why do you ignore me Mohammad?

I said:

Mohammad,

You don't listen to anything we say, you don't read anything we post, you are convinced in yourself.

When this war first started in Aphganistan, I was so grieved for the refugees they were showing on TV, saying they had nothing to eat, that I started praying for God to send them some food.

He told me, and I heard Him say, "I will." and I saw a vision of yellow stuff falling from the sky and dropping on the people.

I didn't know what it meant but I said, "Thank You" and knew He had it convered.

2 days later I was watching the news and saw the army dropping yellow packets of food down into the refugee camps.

The difference in christianity and Islaam is we love Muslims and they hate us.

Maybe you have nothing to say because I speak the truth.

Does Allah speak to Muslims other than telling them to blow themselves up?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

Mohammad, your quran teaches that the Trinity for Christians is God the Father, Jesus the Son, and Mary. Since that has never been the Christian Trinity, and certainly never was at the time of Mohammad, then how can you claim the quran is the word of allah?

I am greatly interested in your response to this question. Since you claim to have the truth, how is it that your quran, your allah, got this so wrong?

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  34

Mohammad99

The 'prophet' Mohammed SAW on the other hand was a blood thirsty war lord. After the revelation from Allah he waged many wars (almost 30) for the duration of his life.

Hi Vox !!!

Here is an explanation of 'jihad' as seen by muslims:

What is Jihad and laws of war in Islam?

1- What is Jihad?

Jihad means struggling in the name of Allah Almighty. Jihad doesn't always mean a war or battle. Any mean for spreading Islam and the Truth, or to fight for what is right and condemn what is wrong (such as fighting the bad and helping the oppressed even if they were not Muslims) are considered Jihad.

I am doing Jihad right now by maintaining my web site, because it is a tool that can be used for spreading Islam and the Truth. And because it is also a Media tool, it could be used for fighting for what is right and condemning what is wrong.

Islam is not a religion of arms and swords! When Allah Almighty revealed the Noble Quran to Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him, and Muhammad became the Messenger of GOD Almighty, Muhammad had to spread Islam to 365 Pagan Arab Tribes. These tribes showed so much hostility toward the Muslims and Islam, and have imposed so many battles against the Muslims.

Later, when Islam was the religion of what we call today Saudi Arabia, and the 365 Pagan Arab tribes mostly converted to Islam, the Muslims had to yet face another type of challenge.

The Nuclear Soviet Union and the United States of America of our days were the Great Empires of the Christian Romans and the Pagan Persians. If you know geography and history well enough, then you would see that the Muslims were trapped between those two big Super Powers.

Hostility and Battles from those two Empires were imposed upon the Muslims. For instance, when our Prophet peace be upon him sent his messenger to "Kisrah", the Emperor of Persia, introducing Islam to him, Kisrah ordered for the Muslims' Messenger to be executed!

Back then, like today, this was considered a coward act. It was the Persians who showed the hostility toward the Muslims and declared the many battles against Islam.

The Christian Romans weren't any better. For instance, in one of their many battles against the Muslims is when they saw the threat to their religion in the Middle East, the King "Herucl", sent out an army of 100,000 men and ordered them to go to "Madina" in what we call today Saudi Arabia to destroy Islam once and for all.

The Muslims were not stable yet at that time, and they only sent out an army of 3,000 men at that time to drive the Christian Romans away from Madina. The battle was named "The battle of Mo'ta" and it took place in Mo'ta, Jordan today.

The Muslims' plan was to meet the Christian Romans far away from Madina, and to have them stray away from Madina. The army of 3,000 men was successful enough to fight the Christian Romans for few days and then to pull away from the battle and headed South of Jordan. The Romans strayed away from Madina and the small army of the Muslims was able to run away through the mountains. More than half of the 3,000 Muslims however were killed in this operation.

The point is that Islam didn't spread by sword with much choice. The wars were imposed upon the Muslims. The Muslims didn't ask for those wars. Islam is a Religion of Love and Peace and Forgiveness .

In regards to Jihad and fighting the hostile enemy, Allah Almighty Made it crystal clear in the Noble Quran about being peaceful to ordinary and peaceful non-Muslims, and being very hostile to the hostile enemy:

"Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loveth not transgressors. (The Noble Quran, 2:190)"

"On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our apostles with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land. (The Noble Quran, 5:32)"

"Those who invoke not, with God, any other god, nor slay such life as God has made sacred except for just cause, nor commit fornication; - and any that does this (not only) meets punishment. (But) the Penalty on the Day Of Judgement will be doubled To him, and he will dwell Therein in ignominy. (The Noble Quran, 25:68-69)"

"God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers. (The Noble Quran, 60:8)". etc. etc.

Muslims are forbidden from attacking others who do not attack them:

"Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loveth not transgressors. (The Noble Quran, 2:190)"

Fighting in the cause of GOD Almighty those who fight us is what "Jihad" is all about. I can't go and kill a non-Muslim just because he is a non-Muslim. That is absolutely forbidden in Islam:

"Those who invoke not, with God, any other god, nor slay such life as God has made sacred except for just cause, nor commit fornication; - and any that does this (not only) meets punishment. (But) the Penalty on the Day Of Judgement will be doubled To him, and he will dwell Therein in ignominy. (The Noble Quran, 25:68-69)"

Jihad can only be declared when the Muslims are attacked. Muslims are not allowed to attach those who do not attack them. And even when war breaks out, if the enemy offers an honest peace, then we should accept it and end the blood shed:

"But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in God: for He is One that heareth and knoweth (all things). (The Noble Quran, 8:61)"

And if a treaty of peace was made, then we must honor that treaty to the end:

"How can there be a league, before God and His Apostle, with the Pagans, except those with whom ye made a treaty near the sacred Mosque? As long as these stand true to you, stand ye true to them: for God doth love the righteous. (The Noble Quran, 9:7)" 3- The treatment of prisoners of war in Islam:

2- Can Muslims torture prisoners of war?

For the Captives of war, absolutely not! But for the enemy who has treacherous designs against the Muslims, there is a punishment that he must face as shown below in the article. Those "treacherous designs" are the tricky and deceiving evil actions such as causing a war between the Muslims and other non-Muslim tribes by using tricks and deceptions. Another example is when some of the hypocrites during Prophet Muhammad's times used to falsely embrace Islam to be accepted among the Muslims, and then later try to create conflicts among Muslim men and cause them to revenge from each others, because they belonged to tribes that had bloody wars with each others before they embraced Islam. The punishment for such enemy is Noble Verses 5:33-34 as shown below in this article.

Let us look what Allah Almighty Said regarding the captives or the prisoners of wars:

"O Prophet! say to those who are captives in your hands: 'If Allah findeth any good in your hearts, He will Give you something better than what has been taken from you, and He will Forgive you: for Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. But if they have treacherous designs against thee, (O Messenger!), they have already been in treason against Allah, and so hath He given (thee) power over them. And Allah is He who hath (Full) knowledge and wisdom. (The Noble Quran, 8:70-71)"

The following explanation of Noble Verses 8:70-71 was taken from the commentary of Sheikh (Minister) Abdullah Yusuf Ali's (may Allah Almighty rest his soul) English translation:

"This is a consolation to the prisoners of war. In spite of their previous hostility, Allah will forgive them in His mercy if there was any good in their hearts, and confer upon them a far higher gift than anything they have ever lost. This gift in its highest sense would be the blessing of Islam, but even in a material sense, there was great good fortune awaiting them, e.g., in the case of Al-Abbas (who was among the unbelievers and was taken as a prisoner of war).

Note how comprehensive is Allah's care. He encourages and strengthens the Muslims, at the same time condemning any baser motives that may have entered their minds. He consoles the prisoners of war and promises them better things if there is any good in them at all. And He offers comfort to those who have left their homes in His Cause, and knits them into closer fellowship with those who have helped them and sympathized with them.

If the kindness shown to them is abused by the prisoners of war when they are released, it is not a matter of discouragement to those who showed the kindness. Such persons have in their treachery shown already their treason to Allah, in that they took up arms against Allah's Prophet, and sought to blot out the pure worship of Allah. The punishment of defeat, which opened the eyes of some of their comrades, evidently did not open their eyes. But Allah knows all, and in His wisdom will order all things for the best. The Believers have done their duty in showing such clemency as they could in the circumstances of war. For them "Allah sufficeth" (Noble Verse 8:62)" [2].

Note: For the captives, paying money is not always the way to freedom. It is true that they would lose their weapons and other equipment such as their carts, horses, camels, etc..., but to gain their way out of captivity doesn't always have to be through paying money.

When the Muslims won the first battle of Islam against the Pagans, the battle Badr, our Prophet peace be upon him told his captives that whoever wants to earn his freedom he must teach 10 illiterate Muslims how to read and write, and he will then be set free.

3- Did Prophet Muhammad ever abuse or kill any of his Captives or take personal revenges from them? Absolutely not! Killing captives is forbidden in Islam, except for those who deserve it such as war criminals as clearly proven below .

Narrated Salim's father: "The Prophet sent Khalid bin Al-Walid to the tribe of Jadhima and Khalid invited them to Islam but they could not express themselves by saying, "Aslamna (i.e. we have embraced Islam)," but they started saying "Saba'na! Saba'na (i.e. we have come out of one religion to another)." Khalid kept on killing (some of) them and taking (some of) them as captives and gave every one of us his Captive. When there came the day then Khalid ordered that each man (i.e. Muslim soldier) should kill his captive, I said, "By Allah, I will not kill my captive, and none of my companions will kill his captive." When we reached the Prophet, we mentioned to him the whole story. On that, the Prophet raised both his hands and said twice, "O Allah! I am free (or innocent or not responsible for) from what Khalid has done." (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 628)"

"They perform (their) vows, and they fear a Day Whose evil flies far and wide. And they feed, for the love of Allah, the indigent, the orphan, and the captive -- (Saying), 'We feed you For the sake of Allah alone: No reward do we desire from you, nor thanks.' (The Noble Quran, 76:7-9)"

:):wub:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  83

Mohammad99, you are doing it again.

How many times should I remain you the purpose of your visit here? You come to ascertain how we feel about Islam.

I am not interested in least what you have to say about Christianity, I am interested in you answering my questions about Islam.

You have ignored the questions and go on to spread more lies not only about Christianity but you also try to justify 'jihad' . You can not have it both ways. Please answer the following questions:

The questions:

Why do the Mullahs and Imams (both are islamic religious leaders) preach only hatred and destruction to the infidels (unbelievers

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

Does the Koran contain prophesies? I heard that it doesn't contain any predictive prophecies. Why didn't Moslems receive prophesies from their god? Our bible is full of prophesies that are being fullfilled even today-that gives us hope!

What do you think about the following:

060801a.aspx?

blessings

candi