WISDOM

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  189
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Wisdom guess what, I got a call last night from both of the wives of my bosses. After being lectured for about 30 minutes I was told I'm a great employee but did not fit there. I feel very relieved and know that it was God answering my prayers. Anyway I got right up this morning and in my mail box was a check for 2900.00 the IRS correcting a mistake they made in my taxes. Then I was hired at the first place I applied which doesn't open for two weeks and you know what language the owner used. God willing, we'll just have to pray about it. and God bless. I could have hugged him. Mean while I have several customers e-mail because some are christians so everyone is e-mailing me asking me where I went, so I told them where I would be and I get to keep my friends. I feel so absolutely blessed today and can not thank God enough. To top it off I get a two week vacation that I have needed for a very long time. Seven years without a break is too long. So I'm getting my garden ready and marveling in the Glory of God. God blesses those who love Him. By the way I said thank-you to you for putting that post up.

Love in Christ

Teri

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,692
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Birthday:  12/31/1952

Yes, you did sis (say ty to me for the post).  I was aware.:)  I also meant it when I said give the credit to our FATHER.  Think about it and it will all hit you....just think about all that happened....I told you HE was working it out for you!:):):)

GOD is good...all the time (Proverbs 3:5-7)

CONGRATS!  :thumbsup:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  881
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

God is good ALL THE TIME .

I don't think about giving up.  When you truly find salvation and the love of our Lord Jesus, nothing else will do.

John 6:67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

John 6:68 Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life

John 6:69 And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God.

Thank you for your post, Whatsitmean.

It was short and to the point. I really enjoyed reading it! :thumbsup:

Guest EPHRIAM777
Quote: from WISDOM on 9:37 pm on Mar. 30, 2002

In Chapter and verse divisions WERE NOT added for more than a thousand years after CHRIST.

• 6 months later...

This is another I hope will be a blessing to the reader.  We serve a mighty, Mighty GOD!! :t2:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Hi Wisdom,

Did I ever feel like given up on the Lord, no no no.

That does not mean I'm always as close to Him as I should, but thank God ,He is faithful and doesn't give up and me either and I know He never will.

Often when I'm doing things on my own He makes me aware what's going on and He wants me to make more time for Him.

And it takes disipline to take time to pray and read, it does not always come easy, if you wait until you are ready ,you will never be ready because the enemy knows how to keep us busy with other things,

How do you experiece this?

Love in Christ, Angels

Good post Sis!

It differes with everyone.  Your and my strengths are another Believer's weakness.  That is why I believe we have to be encouraging to one another in the Body and try to maintain the "Race" together....through the pitfalls, around the mountains, above the jungles of life in this world.  

Have there ever been times I wanted to give up....yes.  I can't be any more honest than I just have.  But GOD gives me an unexpected jolt of supernatural energy/peace in all the times that I need it.  In the real world everyday is not going to be wine & roses.  I've learned this.  But when I look in Hebrews Chapter 11, I see people just like myself, who went through the same type of struggles and even when their faith wavered our FATHER brought them through the storms of life....the same storms we face daily.  I then pull myself off the ground and CONTINUE to run the race because HE has promised me that HE will cross the finish line with me!

Guest C.D. Light
I never feel like giving up the faith. I have come too far to quit now. Yes, everyone stumbles and falls every once in awhile. You just have the Lord pick you up, brush you off, and keep going.

bob--I have to say there were several times when I felt like giving up the whole shebang, and just run away.  I was like a disabled airplane whose engines just quit, and I came in and belly slapped the ground, but God just put air under my wings and brought me back up and MADE me keep on flying, while he started up the engines again.  

CD

Guest C.D. Light
Hi Wisdom,

Did I ever feel like given up on the Lord, no no no.

That does not mean I'm always as close to Him as I should, but thank God ,He is faithful and doesn't give up and me either and I know He never will.

Often when I'm doing things on my own He makes me aware what's going on and He wants me to make more time for Him.

And it takes disipline to take time to pray and read, it does not always come easy, if you wait until you are ready ,you will never be ready because the enemy knows how to keep us busy with other things,

How do you experiece this?

Love in Christ, Angels

angels--I dont think its only reading and praying. What you are doing right now, is also a part of it, dont you think?

(Fellowship via Internet).

CD