artsylady

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  156
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1

Thank you for clearing that up, Brother Eric. You're exhortation was correct, of course.

PraiseTheLordBlinkiesm.gif

Ethlyn

• 4 months later...

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  304
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/24/1971

I've seen no aliens or ufo's, thank God. Don't want to, and don't expect to and am not fearful of them either.

I talked to a guy once who said he'd had a close-encounter with an alien and when I asked him further, he said very firmly and quietly "I don't like to talk about it." He also looked up into the sky with a scared look.

I'm pretty much convinced of what they are after doing some more research.

It's only fitting that once the rapture happens, the devil will have to have a plan to explain to all of those left behind where all the people have gone. I hope we can convince non-believers before this happens that this will likely be the explanation and that it is the deceit of the devil. I mean, if we're talking about the rapture to them, we may as well throw this bit of information in as well, jmo.

Doesn't the Church of Scientology :oww: believe in an alien god of some sort once you get pulled deep into this occult? I thought I either read or heard about that at some point and the Church of Scientology is very big among influential people such as hollywood stars.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I've kept up on this subject a little at a time for my whole life. I personally have not seen an alien, but have seen things in the sky at night when I was young. (No it was not my imagination)

If you listen to those who say they have been abducted, they report that the things that are done to them tend to make one believe that the aliens are doing some genetic research. The fallen angels have always been messing with the gene pool here.

There seems to be a not so small group of people who are starting to form the idea that life here on earth is some experiment from an alien source. Mankind was created by some alien group from chimps or apes and they come back to check up on us. No God just a big eyed "grey" came down and messed with our genes. Of course they don't explain where the chimps or apes came from or all the other stuff around. I guess we'll have to just suppose evolution took care of all that other stuff.

It is very difficult to know if any of this is true, but there are so many people claiming it, it is hard to not believe that at least something is going on.

Eric has a point that we need not fear it, but I do believe we need to understand what is happening so we can explain it to others. It has been noted that most of the people who claim to have been abducted have been exposed to the occult that would give them the tendacy to be venerable to demonic forces.

Don't forget that if we are in the end times that authority to make war and overcome the saints has been given. I don't know if this is just physical, but I think so. At some time in the future we may not have as much controll over them as we have had. They can't kill us spiritually and that is for sure, so I'm still with Eric.......No fear come what may.

As for ghosts...... that I have seen, and remember that Saul spoke to the prophet Samuel after he was dead so all ghosts may not be demons. I don't know of any way to know without going there and that just is not going to happen if I can help it. I don't care if they are people spirits or demons, I have just told them all to go away and so far they have. That kind of thing is very upsetting to a non believer and if you treat them like they are nuts it doesn't help at all....... even if they are.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  302
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

I've always been interested in UFOs and space aliens,until I realized that they're probably demons in disguise,I'm almost sure of it,since the devil is the prince of the power of the air according to Eph.2:2. All these lights in the sky when a UFO supposedly is seen reminds me of 2 Cor.11:14, "And no marvel;for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light." Even the so called apparitions of Mary are demonic, since people who claim to see her says she is surrounded by light, and "Lucifer" means "light bearer", so I can say almost for sure that all these UFO sightings and "Mary" sightings and all the strange lights in the sky are demonic, since the devil and his demons are real,and love to deceive people. I'm no longer too interested in UFOs and space aliens anymore,since I know better what they most likely are.

Guest LCPGUY

My belief is that if these beings really do appear and perform strange things, they are most likely demons and not aliens.

Angels have appeared to man before in both human form, and "angelic" form. They have done both good and bad, depending on they were the fallen one's or not. Since I have had a personal and very real (substantiated) encounter with an Angel, I believe (know) that they can and do appear to us in various forms. If the good ones can do it, I must assume the bad ones can too.

In the last days...

Luke 21:26

In His love,

John

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Keep in mind also that the things we see in the air may well belong to the United States Air Force.

Guest LCPGUY
Keep in mind also that the things we see in the air may well belong to the United States Air Force.

:D;):D:rofl:

John :D

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

My belief is that if these beings really do appear and perform strange things, they are most likely demons and not aliens.

Angels have appeared to man before in both human form, and "angelic" form. They have done both good and bad, depending on they were the fallen one's or not. Since I have had a personal and very real (substantiated) encounter with an Angel, I believe (know) that they can and do appear to us in various forms. If the good ones can do it, I must assume the bad ones can too.

In the last days...

Luke 21:26

In His love,

John

Do you mind sharing your encounter John? :rofl:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76

:rofl: well personally I look at this way....Jesus does not want us to be afraid...so if something strange like this scares you (and from most stories I've heard the people are afraid) then it is NOT from God. So if my heart says eeeeek! then my legs say RUN!!!

I'm with Trav I would love to hear your story John...if you don't mind sharing :il:

Love and Blessings,

Angel

• 1 month later...
Guest dazduncan

Hello all.

Been reading your comments etc.. all very interesting. The alien thing - I quite agree that it is demonic forces manifesting themselves to humans. I have seen demons. It's a long, long story which I'm sure you won't want to hear. I have never dabbled in Satanism or anything, but God allowed me to see them for one occassion only. Have also seen Angels - also a long story.

Most people say that 'well if aliens are demons, what about angels?' - I know that sounds disgusting & it just shows how mislead & deceived people really are.

As Christians we have to face many terrible things - but we can only just trust in Him & 'fight the good fight' :P

Love U all my brothers & sisters in Christ. :t:

Dayle

(dazduncan)