IGNORED

what kind of Christian does that make me

Guest pal7746

Guest pal7746

Remember 9/11?

Let's say that I knew beforehand that some airplanes were going to crash into the buildings.

What kind of person would that make me if I didn't try to warn people?

In the same way, What kind of Christian does that make me if I know about hell but don't try to warn people?

It seems as though I don't hear enough talk about hell and this is why I posted this message to help motivate more Christians to warn more people about hell.

This website will also help: http://www.equip.org/free/DH198.htm

Have a good day (:

Ronald Grossi

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  547
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  33,532
  • Content Per Day:  5.11
  • Days Won:  253
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

well the old time preachers used to try to frighten people into heaven, guess if people do not want to hear about a loving God they are even less likely to want to hear about hell...so if we are to win souls for God then perhaps love is the way to do it not fear ?? :P

Guest pal7746
well the old time preachers used to try to frighten people into heaven, guess if people do not want to hear about a loving God they are even less likely to want to hear about hell...so if we are to win souls for God then perhaps love is the way to do it not fear ?? :P

but if those that have already heard knew the consequences of rejecting Jesus they may reconsider

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  160
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,000
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/30/1983

I agree with you ladypear.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

We are to speak the truth in Love.

oc

• Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

well the old time preachers used to try to frighten people into heaven, guess if people do not want to hear about a loving God they are even less likely to want to hear about hell...so if we are to win souls for God then perhaps love is the way to do it not fear ?? :thumbsup:

Not everybody will accept the "love" message. Sometimes fear is the only message that will get an unbeliever motivated to change their lives.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

I believe that the Lord does let those who are prophetic or intercessors know what is to come. But they are also given by the Holy Spirit timeing as to when and who they are to warn. We are to be led by the Holy Spirit as to who we witness to also. Because he is the one who draws them to the father in the first place. We are not the Holy Spirit to other people. If we are told by the Holy Spirit to warn or witness about hell - which our witness should be of Jesus Christ and him crucified but if he told us to do it and we do not warn them then their blood is on our hands and their blood will be required of of-in other words-we are responsible. But if the Holy Spirit prompts us to be a witness and we do and then they decide to do what they want to do regardless-the at least we were obedient and did what we were told but are not responsible for there blood-we are clean.

I had a kindergarden teacher; preach to my daughter that there was blood on her hand if she didn't witness. I had to get the bible out and show her what the Lord said, and I had to remind her that the Holy Spirit would lead her to be a witness. And he did! But I thought it was uncalled for for a teacher to tell her what she did. My little 5 year old coming home crying that she had blood on her hands-fear is not the way to do it. I believe that fear could lead to a false conversion. But the Holy Spirit can do as he chooses-we just must be his mouthpeice to carry out what he wants us to say.

candi

Guest pal7746

well the old time preachers used to try to frighten people into heaven, guess if people do not want to hear about a loving God they are even less likely to want to hear about hell...so if we are to win souls for God then perhaps love is the way to do it not fear ?? :thumbsup:

We are to speak the truth in Love.

oc

is it not love to tell people about hell and how they can be saved from going there?

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

The Holy spirit can direct a person to tell them about Hell. Yeah, Hell is real-but that is not the only course that the Holy spirit uses-Jesus Christ is usually exalted.

candi