• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  454
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/19/1985

One thing at a time Agapple! One thing at time.....

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  454
  • Birthday:  04/19/1985

I ment about college and conseuling

• Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

cjrose,

That is just a nother area of your life to give to the Lord. Ask the Holy Spirit to guide you into what to eat and what not to eat. Once he lead me to a fast from sugar basicly and I would be impressed to eat specific things; I later learned that everything I ate was lowering my overall blood sugar and found in an article in a magizine that all those things could be eatten to lower it. The Holy Spirit knows what we need before we do. When I went to the doctor he was sure I had diabetes- I didn't!!!

Yes it does make since. I can get around (familiar spirit) someone who has anorexia and I start feeling that way too-I just have to resist the temptation. I'm a little overweight now. As long as I am acceptable to God that is all that matters.

Remember you body is the temple of the Holy Spirit.

Blessings

candi

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,580
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Birthday:  04/13/1960

One thing at a time Agapple! One thing at time.....

What are you talking about "one thing @ a time?" :blink: Oooh, maybe I really should go to bed now b/c that went over my head. I've been up since , what, 9:45 yesterday morning & now it's almost 10(a).

April I am seriously worried about you, you goof!! :P:P j/k :thumbsup:

cjrose,

That is just a nother area of your life to give to the Lord. Ask the Holy Spirit to guide you into what to eat and what not to eat. Once he lead me to a fast from sugar basicly and I would be impressed to eat specific things; I later learned that everything I ate was lowering my overall blood sugar and found in an article in a magizine that all those things could be eatten to lower it. The Holy Spirit knows what we need before we do. When I went to the doctor he was sure I had diabetes- I didn't!!!

Yes it does make since. I can get around (familiar spirit) someone who has anorexia and I start feeling that way too-I just have to resist the temptation. I'm a little overweight now. As long as I am acceptable to God that is all that matters.

Remember you body is the temple of the Holy Spirit.

Blessings

candi

Thank you Candi for your wise words. I have actually been eating slowly here and there but still food and I have issues. And you know you are acceptable to God and yes that's all that matters. But when my husband agreed with me that I should lose a few pounds knowing I had an issue with eating disorders, how insensitive is that? It sent me spirialing downward but I have to wake myself up and just not listen to him becuase you're right, God is all that matters. Although I am happier now that my clothes fit looser. :blink:

:thumbsup:

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  489
  • Birthday:  02/12/1964

cjrose,

My apologies if I have hurt your feelings...I did not mean to do so..

Please forgive me. I do not trivialise your illness OR your medication that gives you quality of life.

I simply want US as Christians NOT to ignore the very real issue of spiritual bondage.

Regards,

Ben.

Ben,

Thank you for that and I accept your apology. However, you did not hurt my feelings but as you feel you have a duty to let all know that Jesus is the only healer, I have a duty to debate the other side of the issue to let others know there are doctors that can and do help our physical bodies maitain a quality of life through medication that otherwise they may take problems in their own hands and kill themselves because they can't take the pain any longer. And I'm sure that your response to that would be that they didn't have God. But you can't judge that. They may have had God but the imbalance caused them such depression that clouded their way to God they just couldn't take it anymore. We need God to help us help ourselves. Think about it and try and see it from our side?

Blessings

cj,

Im aware of how a person feels when the desire to end ones life seems like the ONLY option to make the pain go away.

Im also aware of where that thought comes from in the first place...This is where you MUST listen to me.

It is a lie straight from the very pit of hell, that killing yourself will END that pain.

You know yourself that death is NOT the end, so you see killing yourself is NOT going to put an end to the pain and torment.

This is the Lie that the devil wants you to believe. He WANTS you to kill yourself. Dont you see..??????? He has a mission and it is not siimply to STEAL, or KILL (your body) but he is out to see you DESTROYED. Body AND Soul.

Your thoughts to end your life do NOT come from just NOWHERE...They have an ORIGIN.....If you do not believe that the devil is the originator of those thoughts, you will act on your own feelings and NOT take a stand against him. The devil is the DECEIVER cjrose. If you are or have at any time had thoughts of SELF destruction, these are not your own thoughts...They are the lie from the devil himself that your PAIN will end if you end your life. The truth is cj, the pain will NOT end. Death is NOT the end. People who take their own lives have fallen to the lie of the devil...YES..!!! Even people who do NOT believe in GOD or Satan can be deceived by the devil. That is WHY they kill themselves...They believe the Lie though are completely unaware of the devils plans to destroy them.

That is why as believers you have a greater hope....Jesus said, "My sheep will KNOW my voice, and the voice of the stranger he will NOT follow."

If you KNOW Jesus is your only hope and he came that you might have LIFE, then where on earth is the thought to end your life Coming FROM..??

If Jesus came that we might have life and life abundantly, then surely to think otherwise is to suggest that there is life WORTH living and life NOT WORTH Living.

This is completely contrary to the truth of scripture.

If you want just ONE reason why you should NOT take your own life I will give you THREE.

1. Satan WANTS you TO.

2. Suicide is NOT the END. IT is the BEGINNING of REAL TORMENTS.

3. You are NOT your OWN. Your body is NOT yours to destroy. IT belongs to God and has been purchased by the precious blood of Christ. You will be called to give an account of how you treated this gift that God has given you....

Why do you think the devil wants to see you end your life.....??? Youll be destroying Gods temple and dishonouring God. Dishonouring God is HONOURING satan. No matter HOW sad or depressed you may feel.

Something is wrong cj, no matter how much you dont like to hear these words, something is wrong..God is NOT a respecter of person, he is faithful and true to his Word.

IT is time to get on your face cj, and cry out to God...it is time to struggle with God and refuse to let go until he has blessed you...Just as Jacob did. IT is NOT medication that you really need cj....It is Gods blessing. I know medication seems to be helping, but all it is really doing is suppressing the very REAL issue...You NEED full and complete HEALING.....ONLY Jesus can do that....!!!

(Exodus 23:25,26) Worship the Lord your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away SICKNESS from among you, and none will miscarry or be barren in your land. I will give you a FULL life span.

THAT OUGHT to be the true state of Gods people cj. Is it....???????????????????????? Why NOT...? Is Gods Word Truth or NOT...??

One of my sisters in Christ shared something with me yesterday that opened my eyes a little to just how SELF orientated we can be...

She had fallen into a state of deep depression and couldnt work out WHY..? She felt this burden come upon her and was very confused as to what was happening...

When she came through it she asked herself a question that she had never asked before..."Is it possible that I was NOT in fact depressed at all but the Lord had placed a burden on my heart to pray for someone who was going through a troubled time.???" She realised how obsessed with SELF we can be and recognized that the moment we feel depressed we immediately turn it inward towards ourselves because we are always focused on OURSELVES and our OWN problems. She realised that the Lord was probably placing a burden on her heart to pray and intercede for someone else. Maybe if we werent so focused on ourSELVES the devil would not have such a strong grip on our weaknesses. maybe if we turned our times of depression into a time of prayer and intercession strongholds would be broken and the captives would be set free.

Seems to ME that we are always focused on ME instead of HE...

Food for thought.

Regards,

Ben.

cjrose,

My apologies if I have hurt your feelings...I did not mean to do so..

Please forgive me. I do not trivialise your illness OR your medication that gives you quality of life.

I simply want US as Christians NOT to ignore the very real issue of spiritual bondage.

Regards,

Ben.

Ben,

Thank you for that and I accept your apology. However, you did not hurt my feelings but as you feel you have a duty to let all know that Jesus is the only healer, I have a duty to debate the other side of the issue to let others know there are doctors that can and do help our physical bodies maitain a quality of life through medication that otherwise they may take problems in their own hands and kill themselves because they can't take the pain any longer. And I'm sure that your response to that would be that they didn't have God. But you can't judge that. They may have had God but the imbalance caused them such depression that clouded their way to God they just couldn't take it anymore. We need God to help us help ourselves. Think about it and try and see it from our side?

Blessings

cj,

Im aware of how a person feels when the desire to end ones life seems like the ONLY option to make the pain go away.

Im also aware of where that thought comes from in the first place...This is where you MUST listen to me.

It is a lie straight from the very pit of hell, that killing yourself will END that pain.

You know yourself that death is NOT the end, so you see killing yourself is NOT going to put an end to the pain and torment.

This is the Lie that the devil wants you to believe. He WANTS you to kill yourself. Dont you see..??????? He has a mission and it is not siimply to STEAL, or KILL (your body) but he is out to see you DESTROYED. Body AND Soul.

Your thoughts to end your life do NOT come from just NOWHERE...They have an ORIGIN.....If you do not believe that the devil is the originator of those thoughts, you will act on your own feelings and NOT take a stand against him. The devil is the DECEIVER cjrose. If you are or have at any time had thoughts of SELF destruction, these are not your own thoughts...They are the lie from the devil himself that your PAIN will end if you end your life. The truth is cj, the pain will NOT end. Death is NOT the end. People who take their own lives have fallen to the lie of the devil...YES..!!! Even people who do NOT believe in GOD or Satan can be deceived by the devil. That is WHY they kill themselves...They believe the Lie though are completely unaware of the devils plans to destroy them.

That is why as believers you have a greater hope....Jesus said, "My sheep will KNOW my voice, and the voice of the stranger he will NOT follow."

If you KNOW Jesus is your only hope and he came that you might have LIFE, then where on earth is the thought to end your life Coming FROM..??

If Jesus came that we might have life and life abundantly, then surely to think otherwise is to suggest that there is life WORTH living and life NOT WORTH Living.

This is completely contrary to the truth of scripture.

If you want just ONE reason why you should NOT take your own life I will give you THREE.

1. Satan WANTS you TO.

2. Suicide is NOT the END. IT is the BEGINNING of REAL TORMENTS.

3. You are NOT your OWN. Your body is NOT yours to destroy. IT belongs to God and has been purchased by the precious blood of Christ. You will be called to give an account of how you treated this gift that God has given you....

Why do you think the devil wants to see you end your life.....??? Youll be destroying Gods temple and dishonouring God. Dishonouring God is HONOURING satan. No matter HOW sad or depressed you may feel.

Something is wrong cj, no matter how much you dont like to hear these words, something is wrong..God is NOT a respecter of person, he is faithful and true to his Word.

IT is time to get on your face cj, and cry out to God...it is time to struggle with God and refuse to let go until he has blessed you...Just as Jacob did. IT is NOT medication that you really need cj....It is Gods blessing. I know medication seems to be helping, but all it is really doing is suppressing the very REAL issue...You NEED full and complete HEALING.....ONLY Jesus can do that....!!!

(Exodus 23:25,26) Worship the Lord your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away SICKNESS from among you, and none will miscarry or be barren in your land. I will give you a FULL life span.

THAT OUGHT to be the true state of Gods people cj. Is it....???????????????????????? Why NOT...? Is Gods Word Truth or NOT...??

One of my sisters in Christ shared something with me yesterday that opened my eyes a little to just how SELF orientated we can be...

She had fallen into a state of deep depression and couldnt work out WHY..? She felt this burden come upon her and was very confused as to what was happening...

When she came through it she asked herself a question that she had never asked before..."Is it possible that I was NOT in fact depressed at all but the Lord had placed a burden on my heart to pray for someone who was going through a troubled time.???" She realised how obsessed with SELF we can be and recognized that the moment we feel depressed we immediately turn it inward towards ourselves because we are always focused on OURSELVES and our OWN problems. She realised that the Lord was probably placing a burden on her heart to pray and intercede for someone else. Maybe if we werent so focused on ourSELVES the devil would not have such a strong grip on our weaknesses. maybe if we turned our times of depression into a time of prayer and intercession strongholds would be broken and the captives would be set free.

Seems to ME that we are always focused on ME instead of HE...

Food for thought.

Regards,

Ben.

:24: Ben :emot-hug: You are awesome to go through all that and I am happy to say that I couldn't agree with you more. You must have miscontrued something I said in an earlier post. But I'm sure someone will get something out of a great effort you made in this explanation.

:emot-hug:

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

you all make cutters look like evil posessed mental head cases looking for attention....

i dont see nothing wrong with it if it helps which it does.

• Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

you all make cutters look like evil posessed mental head cases looking for attention....

i dont see nothing wrong with it if it helps which it does.

how does it help?

it disfigures the body, it provides potential for infections, it is dangerous, it is not helpful in anyway that i know of... enlighten us... the ones i know that were cutters, were afraid.... scared, and one acouple times had to be taken by ambulance to the hospital because of a small cut made that did more damage then she thought it would... there are many germs that really thrive on open wounds....

most cutters do not even take the time to clean them selves up, or use sterile/clean cutting devices, who knows where that razor blade or knife or glass has been?

tetnis? staph? parasites? and a whole slew of other germs that love blood and skin.....

really..... How Does It Help?

mike

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

It is a sad, sad, aberration, demonic in origin...making a stronghold in a life! Someone needs deliverance. :P