• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,844
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

You keep saying, StWorm, that if I carry on pointing to another alternative than the one given in the mainstream media (the one that says that maybe all is not what it seems), that I will probably have my threads locked.

So be it. that doesn't prove that I am wrong. It just proves that people on here are not open to criticism or willing to consider the alternatives - that we (maybe) have been sold a lie by our governments.

As I said before, we should be OPEN to scrutiny, as we have nothing to hide. Anyone who shies away from this, I would be inclined to view them with suspicion.

And as I said before, I am pro Israeli, pro British, pro-American. But we should be ready to give an answer to those who would wish to question that philosophy.

Are we blameless? Answer as your conscience dictates, StWorm, not according to your mindset.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

I don't think we as Christians should listen to a single word that Paul talked about.

I mean really, he couldn't have been a Christian.

He KILLED them and persecuted them.

Sheesh! He even had Stephen stoned to death.

As far as that goes...

We shouldn't read the Psalms either.

David had a guy killed so that he could have the guys wife.

Moses disobeyed God and was prevented from entering the promised land.

These guys did horrible things in their past.

Does that mean that they were not saved?

Come on people!

Just because our President supposedly was a frat member in college, does this mean he is not a Christian?

Splinters and planks guys splinters and planks.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,844
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

I don't think we as Christians should listen to a single word that Paul talked about.

I mean really, he couldn't have been a Christian.

He KILLED them and persecuted them.

Sheesh! He even had Stephen stoned to death.

As far as that goes...

We shouldn't read the Psalms either.

David had a guy killed so that he could have the guys wife.

Moses disobeyed God and was prevented from entering the promised land.

These guys did horrible things in their past.

Does that mean that they were not saved?

Come on people!

Just because our President supposedly was a frat member in college, does this mean he is not a Christian?

Splinters and planks guys splinters and planks.

Maybe you're right, Giaour

just being cautious, that's all

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,447
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

You keep saying, StWorm, that if I carry on pointing to another alternative than the one given in the mainstream media (the one that says that maybe all is not what it seems), that I will probably have my threads locked.

So be it. that doesn't prove that I am wrong. It just proves that people on here are not open to criticism or willing to consider the alternatives - that we (maybe) have been sold a lie by our governments.

As I said before, we should be OPEN to scrutiny, as we have nothing to hide. Anyone who shies away from this, I would be inclined to view them with suspicion.

And as I said before, I am pro Israeli, pro British, pro-American. But we should be ready to give an answer to those who would wish to question that philosophy.

Are we blameless? Answer as your conscience dictates, StWorm, not according to your mindset.

You seem to have nothing specific to say. I want to discuss real issues and you want to talk Skull and bones from 35 years ago. Like I said before I can make an accusation about you that you cannot possibly disprove. I believe the information you read does much the same thing with Bush.

sw

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,162
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Some claims are so ridiculous that they cannot really be addressed so its better to ignore them. For example the one world government and trilateral commission and other conspiracy claims can be made by anyone but how do you disprove them? sw

It would be very difficult seeing how David Rockefeller, who was largly responsible for the trilateral commission, documented in a book he released around 2003, that he and his family were part of a cabal that was doing so to promote a global government, and was very proud of doing so.

This is a good place to ignore us though, you might find more stable discussions in the 'Is it just me" thread.

Some claims are so ridiculous that they cannot really be addressed so its better to ignore them. For example the one world government and trilateral commission and other conspiracy claims can be made by anyone but how do you disprove them? sw

It would be very difficult seeing how David Rockefeller, who was largly responsible for the trilateral commission, documented in a book he released around 2003, that he and his family were part of a cabal that was doing so to promote a global government, and was very proud of doing so.

This is a good place to ignore us though, you might find more stable discussions in the 'Is it just me" thread.

In reality I am a secret trilateral commission member you know. Further I am on the Haliburton payroll and they pay me large sums of money in big boxes to talk down the conspiracy stuff on various websites. I am typing this from the Moon. A large black helicopter brings me here every evening.

sw

St. Worm, I'm not letting you off the hook that easy.

You said that my interpretation of Revelation was the worst you ever saw, then you reposted insulting someone else (although I agree, his was one of the worst I ever saw.)

But you don't get off that easy. explain whats wrong with what I said. My post was first of all not intended to be an exhaustive discussion of revelation. That would take volumes. I was simply mentioning the fact that America is in the Bible, but not by name, but by inclusion in the "All Nations" part, which obviously applies to America or its successors on this continent should this time be farther away than I believe.

Anyway, I would appreciate if you find fault with what I said, to at least address it point by point rather than just dropping in an insult and leaving.

Sorry but I am in complete disagreement with the majority of posters on this forum concerning Revelation. I am not a dispensationalist. I do not believe the Bible teaches any 7 year tribulation period nor do I believe it teaches a rebuilding of the Temple and reinstitution of the sacrificial system. I think the terrible things Jesus was referring to in the synoptic gospels refer primarily to the destruction of the Temple in 70 AD and the great suffering that accompanied it. However your version of dispensationalism that attempts to read the United States, or Great Britain or Saddam Hussein into the Bible I consider plain silly. Did not mean to offend but just trying to be light and humorous. Sorry for offending you in the process. I am not going to offer a point by point critique since we are light years apart and it would take months in this forum to do. I could recommend some books on the end times if you are interested in a different and more biblical perspective from most of the sensationalistic end times books out there today.

blessings,

sw

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,162
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

In reality I am a secret trilateral commission member you know. Further I am on the Haliburton payroll and they pay me large sums of money in big boxes to talk down the conspiracy stuff on various websites. I am typing this from the Moon. A large black helicopter brings me here every evening.

sw

St.worm, you can make all the jokes you like and you do have a good sense of wit..... however they do not take away the words of David Rockefeller.....

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  70
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Ok, StWorm, we agree to disagree, let's leave it there

I have no idea what we are even disagreeing about!!!!!!

sw

What we are disagreeing about, SW, is that our leaders may not be all they're cracked up to be.

We are warned about great deceptions in the last days, maybe this could extend to so called nationalism. We brits are not so eager to salute the 'flag' as you Americans are.

No offense meant. Time will tell.

I take no offense but I see nothing terribly unbiblical about patriotism. Further, why are you so sure we are in the "last days"? There is no basis for that view. Once again you are not engaging me in specific policies by either Bush or Blair. I sense you are reading some things that are leading you away from the truth. The only things you have mentioned are conspiracy related ideas and that is revealing of your mindset.

sw

But, StWorm, Christians have always been taught that we are living in the last days.

As for patriotism, I've nothing against it. I just think that where patriotism supercedes our requirements as Christians, our faith in Christ should come first, as should our loyalty.

All I'm saying regarding the other stuff is, until we know and can demonstrate for sure that we are in the right, and we are not being deceived, we should at least band together and weigh up the possible options

What are some examples where you believe that patriotism and policy have taken precedence over our Christian requirements? Also the last days means different things to different people. To some it means the return of Jesus is imminent. There is no evidence for that view since only God when that will happen.

sw

it is true knowone knows the day or the hour,But we do know when it is near,Matthew 24,7 is one example,2 tim3,1thess 4;15,18, The word tells us to not lean unto our own understanding,Israel is the key to phrophecy, keep your eyes on Jerusalem, pray for the peace of Israel. ps 122;6 a comforting scripture to me is Isaiah 57;1 :emot-pray:

Ok, StWorm, we agree to disagree, let's leave it there

I have no idea what we are even disagreeing about!!!!!!

sw

What we are disagreeing about, SW, is that our leaders may not be all they're cracked up to be.

We are warned about great deceptions in the last days, maybe this could extend to so called nationalism. We brits are not so eager to salute the 'flag' as you Americans are.

No offense meant. Time will tell.

I take no offense but I see nothing terribly unbiblical about patriotism. Further, why are you so sure we are in the "last days"? There is no basis for that view. Once again you are not engaging me in specific policies by either Bush or Blair. I sense you are reading some things that are leading you away from the truth. The only things you have mentioned are conspiracy related ideas and that is revealing of your mindset.

sw

But, StWorm, Christians have always been taught that we are living in the last days.

As for patriotism, I've nothing against it. I just think that where patriotism supercedes our requirements as Christians, our faith in Christ should come first, as should our loyalty.

All I'm saying regarding the other stuff is, until we know and can demonstrate for sure that we are in the right, and we are not being deceived, we should at least band together and weigh up the possible options

What are some examples where you believe that patriotism and policy have taken precedence over our Christian requirements? Also the last days means different things to different people. To some it means the return of Jesus is imminent. There is no evidence for that view since only God when that will happen.

sw

it is true knowone knows the day or the hour,But we do know when it is near,Matthew 24,7 is one example,2 tim3,1thess 4;15,18, The word tells us to not lean unto our own understanding,Israel is the key to phrophecy, keep your eyes on Jerusalem, pray for the peace of Israel. ps 122;6 a comforting scripture to me is Isaiah 57;1 :whistling:

You can only take that view if you fail to understand that passages like Matthew 24 are more likely related to the destruction of the Temple in 70 AD. Like I said, there is no foundation for the belief that "Jesus is coming soon".

sw