• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,875
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

Hey, if you don't all stop arguing, I'm going to come over there and bang your heads together...... :huh::P:emot-highfive:

...Did I really just say that out loud? :emot-highfive::emot-highfive::emot-highfive::emot-highfive::emot-highfive:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanted to know if the Lord had something in store for our country as we are on the downslide.

in Him;

-c-

God has something in store for every grain of sand on this planet.

Is He going to single us out? Probably not.

He has His plans and where we lie within those plans is anybody's guess.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,264
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Ultimately He's going to destroy it and make it all anew......... along with mankind...... and good women too for that matter:-). New universe and new us........ and I for one can hardly wait.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

You'll have to line up behind me, Sam, I'm older'n you.

You know, I am doing an indepth study of Ezekiel. I am reading an old commentary at the moment, "Ezekiel" by Gaebelein. I notice that the countries with pride & wickedness the Lord cuts down. He doesn't allow them to prosper very long before He sets them in their place. It is my opinion that the USA is full of pride and wickedness. And if you ask me Donald Rumsfeld is the opitimy of arrogance. And while I voted for Bush, I am sorry that I did. One chapter I just read speaks of the leaders as well as the country itself. So I wouldn't be surprised if God had something to say about our leaders too.

At any rate. I do not have the gift of prophecy. And I am wondering if anyone out there with the gift of prophecy, has anything to say about the USA? We sure are an arrogant country. We think we are the best in the world. And we are very weatlhy. Yet, we kill our unborn children by the millions. We have all but taken God and Christianity out of our country. It only seems fitting to me that God must have something to say.

And BTW, I am not anti-American. I have my Flag Proudly Displayed today in rememberance of 9/11 I love my country and am glad I was born here than anywhere else. It just seems to me we are going from bad to worse and I wonder if God has something to say.

Any responses would be appreciated.

in Him;

-c-

In my opinion scripture says very little about america,like britain ,america has been used by God.however the apparent lack of strong american forces in the middle east at the time of the end,means that judgement has been placed upon america. I would put this down to overwhelming natural disasters, that will take america of the world scene. America is almost a bankrupt country,this will also speed its demise. Derrick.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

I think the catalyst to the demise of the United States of America will be the rapture of the Church. Now, over 70% of Americans claim to be Christians, but I am willing to bet, only half of those will actually be raptured. Will I be one of them. I am confident I am a Christian and will be amongst the Church, but I am not certain, only God knows if I am in the book of life or not.

When Revelations states the whole world will be controlled by 1 world leader, I am inclined to believe it. Also, the Earth will be divided into 10 kingdoms. The names of those kingdoms will probably be much different than the names of countries we currently have.

Label me what you want, but I believe the bible interprets itself and there are other books besides Revelation that prophesize the return of Christ. Even Christ Hisself says He will return.

We are told that some parts of Daniel's Revelation were sealed up until a time when it will be understood by us. That is happening more everyday. A hundred years ago, a one world currency, church and government was impossible, but look where we are now. It's slowly coming together. Will we see the end in our lifetime? One can only speculate. But, Jesus did give us some clues in His Olivet Discourse to help us gauge the timing of His return. He clearly states that He will return and establish His kingdom and rule over it with an iron rod.

I know this, Jesus is not here, because there is still injustice and evil in the world and the wicked are allowed to roam freely. Jesus will establish His millennial kingdom, to prove to the world that, even with Him present and Satan out of play, man will still turn against Him and rebel, such is our nature because of the fallen state we are in. After the last rebellion against Him/God man will have absolutely no excuse for their sins at that point. Then the Great White Throne Judgement will take place. All evil will be destroyed and He will remake Earth into a global Eden.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Birthday:  02/08/1967

Giaour said:

This country has it's problems but in retrospect, we are the most generous, the most tolerant, the most free, the most Christian etc....

If what this country represents being generous, tolerant, free and Christian makes the other ugly things that go on in this country okay then God has no choice really but to wipe us off the face of the map.

Since when did claiming "Christianity", being tolerant, generous and free put anyone in the position of finding a seat at the wedding feast?

It is the attitudes and thoughts of our hearts that are judged. As it is this country has desensitized our belief system to the point of near apostasy! Tolerance is an ugly ugly word. It simply gives us permission to accept the things that God finds abominable. Homosexuality, abortions (legalized murder!), places like Las Vegas dubbed "sin city"? etc, etc... Come on people, who are we kidding..we hide behind the word "Christianity". But the truth is the United States is Babylon, it is Egypt, Sodom and Gomorrah! In God we trust (as a country)? Truth be told it is in Money our country trusts. It is in fame, power, and possessions that our country trusts. Oh yeah! And we trust our almighty selves...ewww!

We will be reduced to a third world country because of our lackadaisical OSAS attitudes. And no one deserves it more than we do.

Fortunately, not everyone deserves to perish in this country. There will be remaints. There will be those of us who truly have hearts for the Lord. We know who we are..those who don't also know who they are...woe to those who do not have a heart for the Lord, the Word and the Light!!!!

Edited by jackie d

You know, I am doing an indepth study of Ezekiel. I am reading an old commentary at the moment, "Ezekiel" by Gaebelein. I notice that the countries with pride & wickedness the Lord cuts down. He doesn't allow them to prosper very long before He sets them in their place. It is my opinion that the USA is full of pride and wickedness. And if you ask me Donald Rumsfeld is the opitimy of arrogance. And while I voted for Bush, I am sorry that I did. One chapter I just read speaks of the leaders as well as the country itself. So I wouldn't be surprised if God had something to say about our leaders too.

At any rate. I do not have the gift of prophecy. And I am wondering if anyone out there with the gift of prophecy, has anything to say about the USA? We sure are an arrogant country. We think we are the best in the world. And we are very weatlhy. Yet, we kill our unborn children by the millions. We have all but taken God and Christianity out of our country. It only seems fitting to me that God must have something to say.

And BTW, I am not anti-American. I have my Flag Proudly Displayed today in rememberance of 9/11 I love my country and am glad I was born here than anywhere else. It just seems to me we are going from bad to worse and I wonder if God has something to say.

Any responses would be appreciated.

in Him;

-c-

In my opinion scripture says very little about america,like britain ,america has been used by God.however the apparent lack of strong american forces in the middle east at the time of the end,means that judgement has been placed upon america. I would put this down to overwhelming natural disasters, that will take america of the world scene. America is almost a bankrupt country,this will also speed its demise. Derrick.

The United States formally filed bankrupsy in 1939. We have been bandrupt since that year living on borrowed money because we could be used by those who own the Federal Reserve Banks. When we get to the point of not being willing to be used, our economy will collapse and we'll all be out in the streets looking for something to eat.

You'll have to line up behind me, Sam, I'm older'n you.

:emot-fail: Well, you have a point there, but I still drive 2 to 5 thousand miles a month..... who knows how much of an equaliser that might be.