• Group:  Seeker *
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  99
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/15/1981

Ok.. i've been here for a while... and i've heard already some answers... but i can't let go of it...

Why did God create satan? I know He created us to show His love to us... (whatever that means)

He created us to enjoy the world He created...

but why did He create satan...i mean, if he wasn;t created than we could still enjoy the world and the world would be a lot better right?

Sure..He didn;t want us to be robots, and gave us our own free will to choose for Him.

But why would He do that?! He is crying now when someone is having pain/struggles/worries (and every secconds there are a lot who are dealing with such a thing) I just can't understand. Is that what He wants? He could be a lot happier if He wanted to... He is the Almigthy right?

Anyway... lots of questions, was wondering how you thought about this....

Rachel

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Biblicist

Thysia,

I think of it this way. . . You never know how much someone loves you till they have to forgive you. :emot-hug:

What if we never did anything wrong? Would Jesus have come for us if we had not sinned? Would we need the Holy Spirit in our hearts? No, we would not have needed Jesus or the Holy Spirit. But we do need Jesus and when we need Him the most He comes, at the right time. That is love, true love that only God can give. :cool:

Romans 5:1 Therefore, since we have been made right in God

Thysia,

I think of it this way. . . You never know how much someone loves you till they have to forgive you. :P

What if we never did anything wrong? Would Jesus have come for us if we had not sinned? Would we need the Holy Spirit in our hearts? No, we would not have needed Jesus or the Holy Spirit. But we do need Jesus and when we need Him the most He comes, at the right time. That is love, true love that only God can give. :cool:

But if satan wasn;t created there wouldn't be any sin right?? than God could love us and He could make us in a way that we could love Him aswell...

now God is having pain and crying in Heaven cause lots choose against Him and lots of His children are having pain.... He could have prevented that...

Am i so blond, so stupid i don;t understand this?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  331
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/27/1965

Satan was not created to be a sinful force. Lucifer was created with great beauty and great wisdom. It was what Lucifer did with this beauty and wisdom that condemded him. Lucifer decided that his beauty and wisdom could be a match for God's and he (lucifer) could rule all things better than God. Lucifer convinced 1/3 of the angles created by God to follow him and sealed their doom as well.

ok...that makes sense.

But God knew satan was going to be that way right? Cause God knows everything....

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  232
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  01/22/1965

ok...that makes sense.

But God knew satan was going to be that way right? Cause God knows everything....

Because God allows free will, and He wouldn't be a good God if He arbitrarily decided to not create something becasue it would choose against Him. He gave Lucifer the chance, and he (statn) chose to be evil.

Edited by Prodigalson123

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

ok...that makes sense.

Because God allows free will, and He wouldn't be a good God if He arbitrarily decided to not create something becasue it would choose against Him. He gave Lucifer the chance, and he (statn) chose to be evil.

I don't know if the created Angels could have freewill-I mean they're not like us in the fact that they can't receive salvation through Christ because they're not in a body, so they can't be restored to the Father through repentance.

He was created to do exactly what Father God told Him to do-not more and not less- He failed! We were created differently in that we have freewill, although we are created to be dependant on him. Not angels-they are told to do this or that according to God and can't deviate.I think Lucifer was created with the ability to know the right from wrong issues and I have no Idea why he would want his throne above God. Once they made their choice it was goodbye-with a drop kick from Michael.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  101
  • Birthday:  10/02/1948

Thysia this is a very good question. Simply put if your parents had rules for you to live by and to them you were perfect and obedient, but your heart was envious of your parents peace, joy and authority and you decided to rebel against them and would not conform to their will they would eventually have to put you out of the house. This is similar to what God had to do with satan. satan went beyond the point of forgiveness with God when he corrupted 1/3 of the heavenly host to rebel against God and waged war in heaven. Angels are not created with the free will God gives us humans so what lucifer did was much more disobedient than what we do because not only did he rebel but he chose to do so even when he did not have that right. The bright side of this is that we can be forgiven just by asking for it and confessing our wrongs to Jesus. Love ya Grtandpa

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  91
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I think that angels have free will, since they could choose whom they wanted to follow, God or Satan. It is written that one third of the angels sided with Satan.

As of the original question, to let sin to enter, must have been in the plan of God; since it is written that the Lord Jesus was offered up since the foundation of the world was put down. (Hebrews) So, together with allowing sin to enter, God provided a way out for those who wanted to choose God over sin.

Suffering and pain is here with us, but it seems to me that God looks these things from the angle of eternity, and so, whatever we experience here in this "time bubble"--- must be just bagatelle, comparing to eternity.

We don't really know why God allowed sin to enter into His Universe, and all we can say about it is pure speculation. There must have been a higher reason, --- something that we were not told, so, how could we know?

There is nothing wrong with it to admit that we don't know or don't understand something.

Edited by graymousey

You're right... i shouldn't ask these kind of questions.

God created the world, and its a fact we are surviving in here....

right, He created us, cause He wanted to show us real love...

though, we have our own free will to choose...so experience it is up to ourselves...

and if we don;t choose we go to hell...

well, guess i know enough than...