IGNORED

Am I evil?

Guest amievil

Guest amievil

Well, as you can see by my screen name, I have to wonder if I am truly an evil individual? I joined this forum tonight, shamefully enough because the full moon is out and I was thinking of evil acts. Since I am on this forum, I already feel it's affect: I am expressing my feelings in the hope of spiritual advice from the Lord Jesus Christ. :laugh:

To start with, the holiday season has been tough on me. It has been very depressing to see so many people exchange gifts without exchanging the love :wub: In fact, I had to refrain from going to Wal-Mart because of the Salvation Army people with their bell-ringing helpers. I exited a store and just wanted to strangle the person ringing the bell or stab her in the neck with my buck-knife. I felt all of the anger and blood flow to my teeth and neck. Of course, I didn't do anything. I just walked to my truck. BUT the thought was there. AND right before Christmas! I feel that I have a cold heart made of black coal and that I am no good. These criminal thoughts are surely tools of the devil :wub: I really just want to cry or eliminate myself from this planet :)

What should I do? I deeply want Jesus Christ :24: in my life, but can the Devil block him from entering the genorosity of my heart? :8: I am really in dispair. :wub:

Right now, life is not a friend of mine :74_74:

Edited by amievil

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

Welcome to worthy Am.

We are all sinners in need of Jesus. If you want the Lord, call on Him. Do you believe Jesus is the Son of God, part of the Trinity of God the Father, Jesus the Son and the Holy Spirit? Do you believe Jesus lived, died for your sins, and rose from the dead? Do you repent of your sins and desire to make Jesus Lord and Savior of your life, your sins paid for by Jesus, forgiven by God?

If so, then tell Him so. Some do a prayer. Some just talk to Him. Express your need for Jesus, and your repentence of sins. Tell Him you believe He died for your sins and rose again. Submit to Him and be saved.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,980
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

Yes, you are a sinner but the good news is that you don't have to sin since it is your choice and in Jesus Christ temptation is overcome.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  124
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  06/11/1976

ask and you will recieve!!!!!

and answer to your question: no the devil can't stand in GOD's way never, the devil will try and let you believe he can but nothing can stand in HIS way....

this reminds me of something i heard once(not sure were)

" call on HIM in your darkest hour and HE will be there...!!!!!"

JESUS Praise YOUR holy name!!!!

AMEN

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  526
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  11/25/1965

Welcome to Worthy :laugh: We have all sinned Am.

Romans 3:23 says:

For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.

Am, you say you deeply want Jesus, just tell Him so and He will come to you and tell Him your deepest thoughts and feelings, the devil has no hold on you only if you let him, with Jesus you have the power to resist him.

James 4:7: says

Submit yourselves, then to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

You have friends here to talk to you if need be.

Blessings to you

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  129
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,801
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

Welcome to Worthy. :laugh: I pray that you accept the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge! :wub:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  129
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Well, as you can see by my screen name, I have to wonder if I am truly an evil individual? I joined this forum tonight, shamefully enough because the full moon is out and I was thinking of evil acts. Since I am on this forum, I already feel it's affect: I am expressing my feelings in the hope of spiritual advice from the Lord Jesus Christ. :laugh:

To start with, the holiday season has been tough on me. It has been very depressing to see so many people exchange gifts without exchanging the love :wub: In fact, I had to refrain from going to Wal-Mart because of the Salvation Army people with their bell-ringing helpers. I exited a store and just wanted to strangle the person ringing the bell or stab her in the neck with my buck-knife. I felt all of the anger and blood flow to my teeth and neck. Of course, I didn't do anything. I just walked to my truck. BUT the thought was there. AND right before Christmas! I feel that I have a cold heart made of black coal and that I am no good. These criminal thoughts are surely tools of the devil :wub: I really just want to cry or eliminate myself from this planet :)

What should I do? I deeply want Jesus Christ :24: in my life, but can the Devil block him from entering the genorosity of my heart? :8: I am really in dispair. :wub:

Right now, life is not a friend of mine :74_74:

dude this is some serious stuff. the short answer is NO. these thoughts and depression are demonic. The lord can set you free from this, it may require a deliverence seasion, this means sitting down with someone who knows what they are doing and conffessing what you have dabled in in your past which has opened the door to allow satin to be throwing these thoughts at you. please note; it is not you who are evil but you have opened a door somewhere in your life which has allowed satin to enter into your life. the advise given you by the other posts is good and put it all together and keep sincerly seeking the lord and in his own good time he will rescue you. If you desire more immediate help i'm sure the people who run this site would be only to happy to touch base with you, it only requires you to make the first move in asking. best whish the lord loves you .

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  258
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

Well, as you can see by my screen name, I have to wonder if I am truly an evil individual? I joined this forum tonight, shamefully enough because the full moon is out and I was thinking of evil acts. Since I am on this forum, I already feel it's affect: I am expressing my feelings in the hope of spiritual advice from the Lord Jesus Christ. :o

To start with, the holiday season has been tough on me. It has been very depressing to see so many people exchange gifts without exchanging the love :emot-hug: In fact, I had to refrain from going to Wal-Mart because of the Salvation Army people with their bell-ringing helpers. I exited a store and just wanted to strangle the person ringing the bell or stab her in the neck with my buck-knife. I felt all of the anger and blood flow to my teeth and neck. Of course, I didn't do anything. I just walked to my truck. BUT the thought was there. AND right before Christmas! I feel that I have a cold heart made of black coal and that I am no good. These criminal thoughts are surely tools of the devil :21: I really just want to cry or eliminate myself from this planet :24:

What should I do? I deeply want Jesus Christ :D in my life, but can the Devil block him from entering the genorosity of my heart? :emot-hug: I am really in dispair. :)

Right now, life is not a friend of mine :emot-hug:

Our lives are influenced one of three ways;

1) Satan and his influence in the world

2) our will to control ourselves and our destiny

3) God and His life through Jesus Christ

I think you are seeing the results of the first two.

In the bible there is a guy named Jonah.

I'm sure you have heard of his story, he spent 3 days in the belly of a whale.

If you can imagine three days in the belly of a whale, you might see some similarities to your own situation.

Jonah was helpless in his situation and all though he tried to take control of his life he could'nt.

Jonah eventually ended up in the ocean and was swallowed by a whale, which we can relate to the helplessness in our lives without God in it.

Good news is, Jonah called on God, God answered him and Jonah found renewed strength.

Its an interesting story and many people can relate to it in their own way.

When you ask Jesus into your heart and ask His forgiveness (and by the way, you'll always be doing that) NOTHING can come between you and Him.

Start talking to God, invite Jesus (God as a human) into your life, accept His forgiveness for the things in your past, its there, waiting to be accepted.

Stay here, keep asking questions.

Jesus said that He would send us a helper. That helper is the Spirit of God. When you accept Jesus you will recieve the help of the Spirit...... and you will have a whole new understanding

May God bless you, and may you recognize His love

mike2

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

At least you got step 1 down - knowing that you are a sinner.

If you want Jesus, all you have to do is cry out to Him to save you from your sin (those evil things you want to do) and confess the desire to make Him the Lord of your life.

As for wanting to hurt people, there are two things you need to do. And I recommending you do this after you've accepted the Lord, not before. :21:

First, you need to forgive whoever it was that hurt you. Wanting to hurt others comes from the pain of having been hur by others. Whoever that was or whatever they did to you, you must forgive them - not to free them of consequences but to free yourself. The Lord can deal with those people very welll on His own. You need to let go. The unforgiveness is hurting you more than him, her, them, whomever. Can you do this? :) Then ask the Lord to forgive you for holding this unforgiveness in your heart. :24: And He will cleanse you. :D

The second is you need to renounce Satan, the spirit of murder, the spirit of vengeance, the spirit of hatred, the spirit of bitterness, the spirit of corruption, the spirit of judgmentalism, the spirit of pride, the spirit of witchcraft, the spirit of wickedness, the spirit of revenge. Claim the blood of Jesus over your life, confess Jesus as your Lord and stand on the fact that you are His child and that those spirits have no place in your life and tell them to go in Jesus' name.

:o Praying for ya!

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

Praying! :cool: