• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

I watched the interview of Cindy Sheehan given by Shawn Hannity. This woman is, in my mind nothing short of a traitor. She called our President a liar, a filthy B......, she had no use for this government or anyone in it. They showed her in a clip hugging Hugo Chavez, the dictator of Valenzuela (sp) and she made the statement that she would rather live under him then under the control of President Bush. I wish someone would have the courage to ask her why she is doing all of this. This in not about her son Casey, it never was. It's all about her. When all of this started there was an article about her and how she gave up custody of Casey when he was only 6. She is now going through another divorce and has given up custody of her other son. Ms Sheehan has made plenty of money doing all of this, yet it was the military who put a marker on her sons grave. If she cared so much why couldn't she do at least that much for him. I have a feeling her son who was a brave soldier would be horrified at her antics. She then went over to Cuba with a group of her liberal friends and protested the treatment of those being held in Guantanamo Bay. You know the men who would kill us in a heartbeat if they had a chance? This woman in my mind doesn't fall to far from being a traitor. What do you think?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

I think you are dead on target.

t.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,582
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  1

I am sick over this fellow American myself

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

Oh for goodness sakes.

Would she please shut up already?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  331
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  10/27/1965

Puts me in mind of Jane Fonda going to Viet Nam. Only much, much worse.

There was an article when she first started with her nonsense about how the guys in her son's unit said he refused to talk to her when he was alive and on deployment after she had contacted his unit commander asking that he be told to contact her. Doesn't sound like he wanted much to do with her either.

I wonder why they did not arrest her in the first place under the National Security Act after her "sit in" (more appropriately called media event) outside the ranch in Crawford?

I believe in Freedom of Speech, up to the point, it intersects our noses. Her constant attacks have been a knuckle sandwich to our military people who are not in a position to make policy or decisions and frankly the best place for her is Quantanamo Bay..however ya spell that!

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

The woman is clearly a traitor, and seems she's not playing with a full deck.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Puts me in mind of Jane Fonda going to Viet Nam. Only much, much worse.

There was an article when she first started with her nonsense about how the guys in her son's unit said he refused to talk to her when he was alive and on deployment after she had contacted his unit commander asking that he be told to contact her. Doesn't sound like he wanted much to do with her either.

Your right. I remember reading about Jane Fonda and how she visited a prison camp with Americans being held. One prisoner was beaten to death when he refused to bow to her. I don't know how to this day this woman can show her face. Cindy Sheehan is just as bad.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  523
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

I watched the interview of Cindy Sheehan given by Shawn Hannity. This woman is, in my mind nothing short of a traitor. She called our President a liar, a filthy B......, she had no use for this government or anyone in it. They showed her in a clip hugging Hugo Chavez, the dictator of Valenzuela (sp) and she made the statement that she would rather live under him then under the control of President Bush. I wish someone would have the courage to ask her why she is doing all of this. This in not about her son Casey, it never was. It's all about her. When all of this started there was an article about her and how she gave up custody of Casey when he was only 6. She is now going through another divorce and has given up custody of her other son. Ms Sheehan has made plenty of money doing all of this, yet it was the military who put a marker on her sons grave. If she cared so much why couldn't she do at least that much for him. I have a feeling her son who was a brave soldier would be horrified at her antics. She then went over to Cuba with a group of her liberal friends and protested the treatment of those being held in Guantanamo Bay. You know the men who would kill us in a heartbeat if they had a chance? This woman in my mind doesn't fall to far from being a traitor. What do you think?

Why is she doing all of this? Attention, fame, possible mental disorder and $$$$. Investigate the groups who have been funding this woman. Groups such as MoveOn.org, True Majority and Code Pink... These groups have an agenda and all support the likes of Castro and Chavez. She is a loud, obnoxious, borish, menally tainted puppet for any anti-American group who will fund her. Her 15 minutes were over long ago. What she has done to the memory of her son and of his service to his country is shameful.