• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  313
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Found this article could i get you guys opinion

http://www.prophecyheadlines.com/?p=1144

It says ww3 has already begun. I dont see islam vs the west as a ww3. If China/Russia would be in conventional war whit Euorpe/America i would call it a world war. This is jkust a conflict nothing more.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,840
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

It says ww3 has already begun. I dont see islam vs the west as a ww3. If China/Russia would be in conventional war whit Euorpe/America i would call it a world war. This is jkust a conflict nothing more.

I think WW3 has already begun. I think the third world war will be between the 'Christian' West and the muslim East, and that it will only intensify. I believe it has been designed that way.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  482
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  08/02/1991

I think WW3 has already begun. I think the third world war will be between the 'Christian' West and the muslim East, and that it will only intensify. I believe it has been designed that way.

amen

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

It's here already! Ever heard of the global Islamic Jihad? Only UltraLibDems probably come short on this understanding.

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

Amen....we are only at the beginning of what will eventually be "hell on earth". As mentioned before there will eventually be a 7yr treaty brought in by the anti-Christ but as the Bible foretells it will be a false sense of peace and will be broken after 3 1/2 years.

Praise God that Jesus will return to put a stop to this mess before man destroys himself!

Edited by 7thseal

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Well reading through Ezekiel, Daniel and Revelation.... it sounds to me like about 75% of the people on earth will die before the Lord returns....... That is approxemately 5.25 Billion people with the present world population..... I have a very hard time getting my mind around that figure. God help us all...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

Well reading through Ezekiel, Daniel and Revelation.... it sounds to me like about 75% of the people on earth will die before the Lord returns.......

Very true and I agree with this, I wasn't implying that he will return before these things with his kingdom, it will get ugly and many will be killed but there will be light at the end of the tunnel. But this final war will be focused around Israel, and all nations will come against Israel but the Lord will return and put a stop to it before Israel is completely destroyed. :24:

Edited by 7thseal

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  313

how can this be? what about china and russia? Islam vs christianity dosent sound like a world war scenario. Where are their navys? can they attack america whit armies?

China/Russia can deploy troops in the USA, Islam can not. Its no world war.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  331
  • Birthday:  10/27/1965

how can this be? what about china and russia? Islam vs christianity dosent sound like a world war scenario. Where are their navys? can they attack america whit armies?

China/Russia can deploy troops in the USA, Islam can not. Its no world war.

Please do not get caught up in the conventional definition of war. Does Islam have a navy? Yes. Look at each Islamic nation. Do they have troops? Just ask Isreal. Can they atack America? Yes. Sleeper cells already exist. Islamic nations are working furiously to get a nuclear weapon. With the proper guidance from Rusia they WILL be able to create "suitcase" nuclear weapons.

What about China and Russia? Russia is working hand in hand with Islamic nations. China? They are atheistic and will fight for whatever cause they feel or associate with. It could be a three way war of Rusia/Islamic vs. Christian, or non-Islamic nations vs. China.

Recent world events shows that small tactical units are of more value for creating fear and damage than large, easily detectable units. The next world war has started as a guerilla war and will continue to esculate to a full scale, all out war of nations. In the end it will be the world, dominated by evil and the anti-christ vs. Isreal and Jesus Christ.

Now, to stir up some real trouble.......When did the final world war start? When Abraham had a child with Hagar after God told him that he would have a son with Sara.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  2,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  11/05/1985

If we are to continue our current global approach? Almost certaintly.