• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

Hmm I can't change the title, but this isn't really directed to islam, just directed to all the danials visions being combined to make the beast.

This is somthing that was revealed to me last night as I was studing danial,

Revelation 13

1 Then I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name. 2 Now the beast which I saw

was like a leopard
, his feet were like
the feet of a bear,
and his mouth like
the mouth of a lion
. The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority. 3 And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast. 4 So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying,

Guest angel a

I know that most people say that the U.S. is not relevent in the end days scenerio, but consider Dan. 7:4 "The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings;"- The U.S. (eagle) came out from Great Britian (lion). i am no pro but i see major nations "animal representitive" in these scriptures. i also wonder if the 4th beast( Dan.7:7-8) being diverse from the previous, in that it is not a "nation" but a leader of the unity of them.

Really i am not for sure. in my studies i have seen this and it seems to fit well with the progression of this world. If this is true then it seems that the U.S. is in the process of having "the wings thereof plucked ,and it was lifted up from the Earth, and made to stand upon feet as a man, and a mans heart was given to it." i am unsure as to what that may mean but it is hard to deny that the descriptions fit. Your opinion.....

humbly acknowledging this, angela

I agree with you,,in rev. the eagles wings are not mentioned. even though I know that the prophecy of Daniel is mostly concerning this day.

I know that most people say that the U.S. is not relevent in the end days scenerio, but consider Dan. 7:4 "The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings;"- The U.S. (eagle) came out from Great Britian (lion). i am no pro but i see major nations "animal representitive" in these scriptures. i also wonder if the 4th beast( Dan.7:7-8) being diverse from the previous, in that it is not a "nation" but a leader of the unity of them.

Really i am not for sure. in my studies i have seen this and it seems to fit well with the progression of this world. If this is true then it seems that the U.S. is in the process of having "the wings thereof plucked ,and it was lifted up from the Earth, and made to stand upon feet as a man, and a mans heart was given to it." i am unsure as to what that may mean but it is hard to deny that the descriptions fit. Your opinion.....

I see how that fits, I'm going to study more about this, and let you know.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  149
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

The reference to eagles wings is reference to Rome. The U.S. will not be an end times player. The main reason is the rapture will take so much of the the population of the United States. The rapture of the Church will throw the U.S. into Chaos.

Personally, I feel the United States will be utterly destroyed by a Chinese, Russian, Iranian alliance.

It's interesting that you're studying this, Josh. I thought I'd read somewhere in the past that the bear could have also referred to Russia... though I don't know if that is due to their having the bear as the national animal or just what it was kind of nicknamed during the Cold War or before US supremacy in world politics, so at least a century or more ago. And, I'd read about the eagle and US connection with Britain and the lion. It could make sense, you know, since both were empires in their own day, well, the US isn't yet in decline, I believe, but both at some point had the sense that they were the leaders of the world, so to speak, right? And, I agree about the coalition against the US, though I don't feel the same about the Rapture.... Christian culture yes, but how many of us will really be ready and be taken when Christ comes back?

Edited by heartofstone

The reference to eagles wings is reference to Rome. The U.S. will not be an end times player. The main reason is the rapture will take so much of the the population of the United States. The rapture of the Church will throw the U.S. into Chaos.

Personally, I feel the United States will be utterly destroyed by a Chinese, Russian, Iranian alliance.

It's interesting that you're studying this, Josh. I thought I'd read somewhere in the past that the bear could have also referred to Russia... though I don't know if that is due to their having the bear as the national animal or just what it was kind of nicknamed during the Cold War or before US supremacy in world politics, so at least a century or more ago. And, I'd read about the eagle and US connection with Britain and the lion. It could make sense, you know, since both were empires in their own day, well, the US isn't yet in decline, I believe, but both at some point had the sense that they were the leaders of the world, so to speak, right? And, I agree about the coalition against the US, though I don't feel the same about the Rapture.... Christian culture yes, but how many of us will really be ready and be taken when Christ comes back?

How many will be ready, that is a very interesting question, which I feel should be asked more. And I didnt know that russia has a bear as their national anthem, which honestly this is starting to make deeper sence. I'll be praying about it.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  46
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Keeping in mind that I'm not a bible scholar by any means, it might be worth keeping an eye on the European Union and how it may relate to end times prophecy. A sizable portion of what is now in the European Union was once in the Roman Empire. Also, if I understand it correctly, Turkey (a predominantly Muslim county) has an application pending for the E.U. and E.U. leaders are at least willing to consider membership for other mostly Muslim counties. Just a thought to see how it plays out.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  286
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

Hmm I can't change the title, but this isn't really directed to islam, just directed to all the danials visions being combined to make the beast.

This is somthing that was revealed to me last night as I was studing danial,

Revelation 13

1 Then I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name. 2 Now the beast which I saw

was like a leopard
, his feet were like
the feet of a bear,
and his mouth like
the mouth of a lion
. The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority. 3 And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast. 4 So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying,

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

All I can say is......we have some MAJOR religious scholars here at Worthy! I'm amazed at how much all of your comments tie into what I believe about the end of days. You are all so much more advanced than I so I will just read and learn! Maybe one of these days I will be knowledgable enough to join in these discussions but until then.....go for it! ;)