IGNORED

Benny Hinn

Benny Hinn is acountable to the Lord for what he says and/or does...He IS annointed by God and is only human as all of us are and makes mistakes from time to time. It is not our responsiblity to sit back and judge him! God is THE JUDGE!

There has been many saved through his ministry!

Why are so many intersted in looking at the bad in people? You look for the bad in someone..you'll surely find it!

But one thing I will say; Follow God.. Not man!

(Edited by prophetic warrior at 7:31 pm on Feb. 14, 2002)

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote: from prophetic warrior on 7:21 pm on Feb. 14, 2002

Benny Hinn is acountable to the Lord for what he says and/or does...He IS annointed by God . . .

prophetic warrior,

Can you verify how you know Benny Hinn is anointed by God? Can you verify that the "many saved" are not following "another gospel, which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ" ? ? ?

Can you verify that the Jesus Benny Hinn preaches is not "another Jesus?" (2 Cor. 3).

Can you verify that these followers of Benny Hinn are not amongst the "many" that will say "in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?"

Can you tell me how we are to obey "Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them," (Ro 16:17)? ? ?

"If any be blameless, the husband of one wife, having faithful children not accused of riot or unruly. For a bishop must be blameless, as the steward of God; not selfwilled . . . Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers. For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers . . . whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.

I ask you these things Prophetic Warrior, because if you cannot answer most of these things, then how can you defend Benny Hinn? How can you know you are right? What is your criteria for your stance?

Luke 9:49 And John answered and said, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name; and we forbad him, because he followeth not with us.

Luke 9:50 And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us.

Jesus didn't criticize or condemn the man's teaching because he was casting out devils. If Benny Hinn is getting people saved, then he is for us.

Quote: from Leviathon on 1:54 am on Feb. 15, 2002

Luke 9:49 And John answered and said, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name; and we forbad him, because he followeth not with us.

Luke 9:50 And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us.

Jesus didn't criticize or condemn the man's teaching because he was casting out devils. If Benny Hinn is getting people saved, then he is for us.

Leviathon,

Can you verify how you know Benny Hinn is "getting people saved" or that he is indeed anointed by God?

As I asked prophetic warrior, can you verify that the "many saved" are not following "another gospel, which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ" ? ? ?

As Brother George stated to you, "Before commenting, maybe you should look into Benny Hinn?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Quote: from prophetic warrior on 9:38 pm on Feb. 15, 2002

Blindseeker....It is not for us to verify!..

Oh really?

1Th 5:12 And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labour among you, and are over you in the Lord, and admonish you;

1Th 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Interesting article, angels.  It is interesting to note his Kabbalistic teachings when he spoke of the 9 in the godhead.  Kabbalah, for those who don't know, is Jewish mystisism.  Kabbalah teaches on a mystical "map" of god in which he has 9 planes and is attributed to the planetary system as well.  Another group of people who use Kabbalah and the false teaching of the  9 Godhead is the magical group of the Golden Dawn- the same group Allister Crowley had come from.  Also, I have heard Benny Hinn say before the fall, women used to give birth out their side.  Since there were no children born before the fall of man, how is it that he proposes to "know" this?  An interesting note, in the mystical map of the godhead, the female attribute is on the side.  I cannot say that this is where he obtained his false information, but it is curious.  But I will say this, if he denounced his false teachings as stated in the article, then why do we condemn him for them now?

Quote: from BlindSeeker on 10:33 pm on Feb. 15, 2002

Quote: from prophetic warrior on 9:38 pm on Feb. 15, 2002

Blindseeker....It is not for us to verify!..

Oh really?

1Th 5:12 And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labour among you, and are over you in the Lord, and admonish you;

1Th 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

So what exactly are you trying to say about Benny Hinn?

I'm not sure on the point you are trying to make.

The point is simple.

With all your defense of Benny Hinn, do you really know him?

Have you examine his teachings in light of the scriptures?

Or are you one who simply concludes that his apparent success is evidence enough that God MUST be blessing Hinn's ministry.

There is a real danger when we endorse someone who has not, and walks contrary to, the original gospel.

II Jo. 10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:

11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

With all the warnings in the scriptures of false prophets and false teachers abounding in the last days , are you scrutinizing these guys at all? or are you afraid to "judge God's anointed?"

Lu 21:8 And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name [the name of Jesus], saying [or acknowledging], I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

Are you fully persuaded within yourself of your defense of Benny Hinn's ministry?