Rick

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  265
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

when I see what is being typed by gary and rick I just scratch my head and go on, cause you see just maybe someone can splain what is being said later...got to hand it to you both rick and gary...you have a language of your own... :D

Yap I know what you mean. Just trying to figure out what they are trying to say gets my head a spinning and my eyes strained. Then I wander if it's worth going back and reading it again so that I might figure it out. After wasting an hour or more trying to figure out their first few words I just give up and try harder the next time. Do you think I'm being counter productive?

:upsided: :laugh::P:P:laugh: :bright:

Brad,

Im sorry for the frustration you experience in reading our light hearted, silly attempt at amusing each other. :D:D

Sometimes I read them and scratch my head too. Most times I wonder if it makes sense as well. So in order to make it easier to understand, Gary and I have compiled a book " Unnerstanden da sudder'n Jibberish fer Dummies". It's not actually on the market yet, but we hope to see it become a best seller. It can be purchased directly from either Gary or Myself at:

Make Gary and Rick Bodaciously Wealthy!!

P.o. Box 2311

Nashville, Tn. 37413

or,

For those that need instant clarification or understanding of any part of the message post, you can call our clarification hotline at :

1-800- WAZZZUP

(You will be charged $19.95 per minute on your phone bill.

If placed on hold, please wait until an operator finishes what they are doing , as we anticipate a high order volume. Avg. waiting time is 1.5 hours.)

Also, Please refer to which post you are having a problem in understanding when ordering.

:D:blink::D

And hopefully you won't take this seriously either...lol

God Bless!

Rick :blink:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shadow2b
- Do you think I'm being counter productive?

-uhhhhh?? BRAD----NOPE-yuu aint--buyt there is hoype fer ya Bro..{I think?}- :laugh:

-For those that need instant clarification or understanding of any part of the message post, you can call our clarification hotline at :

1-800- WAZZZUP

(

You will be charged $19.95 per minute on your phone bill.

If placed on hold, please wait until an operator finishes what they are doing , as we anticipate a high order volume. Avg. waiting time is 1.5 hours.)

Also, Please refer to which post you are having a problem in understanding when ordering.

And hopefully you won't take this seriously either...lol

-OHHHhhhhhhhhhhh-LAAAWWWWZZZZYYYY--MEEEEEERRRRRCCCCYYYY-HEyYULPP--HEYyyULPP--

-I thank I'VE created A MONN-STURRwhale.gif & loosed IT on a poor-unsuspectin werldhelp.gif

Guest shadow2b
-Yap I know what you mean. Just trying to figure out what they are trying to say gets my head a spinning and my eyes strained

-TRYIN TA SAYE????wyyyyy, Bro.I unnerstans most ever werd, BUT if we are going to set your head

-ta spinnin, wyyyyyy, I'LL try very hard ta splain my postes so that you can unnerstand them

-perfectly..OF course they will probably be very dull & boring, BUT you will understand every single

-solitary werd & I really don't want to put any extra strains on your little old brain-cells,corp-suckles,

-veins-arteries-bones-vessels-blood-cells-spinal-fluids-neu-ron transmitters----or--verterbrates--

-so help me hannah~~~~~~{whoever-she-is}-- :laugh::laugh::blink:

Shiloh, you and Brad miss a lot of funny nonsense and some really good sense by not reading the threads that don't seem to make sense to you. Is there enough sense in that sentence?

I guess being married to shadow for so long may make a difference.

Guest shadow2b
-Shiloh, you and Brad miss a lot of funny nonsense and some really good sense by not reading the threads that don't seem to make sense to you. Is there enough sense in that sentence?

I guess being married to shadow for so long may make a difference.

Aawow.gifAawow1.gifWhat a bee-yuu-tee-ful-brain Ladydove2 has-I seen it on a MRI

-puter,it were in teck-knee-kull-err too.The dude arunnin the MRIAawork.gif said she wuz ex-cepp-shunn-lee-in-telly-gint,cuz of the syze ofa her brane.She is a TRUE flowerbloomingrose.gifin GOD'S creation & continues to make my life bloombloomingrosegreenleaf.gif

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  775
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/12/1987

aww you are so sweet to yer wife :il:

But I dose have a question fur yas. What does "erroneous" mean???

I have read it in many of yer posts, and if'in I can make sense out of the nonsense, that word just doesn't click, with ma lil bwrain......so what is it???

:P :P :rofl: