Is something wrong with me?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

for what its worth, i am like that too. never really cared for such things and am not ashamed to say it, nomatter how bad the peer pressure gets :D

Guest Priceless Purity

Well, of course there is nothing wrong with that! We all sin and have weaknesses, but they come in different forms. Just because there might be other people that are prone to partying, drinking, hanging out at bars, etc., doesn't mean that it's a normal and average thing. Sin is just very common, that sometimes, it almost becomes as a standard. God has just naturally blessed you with a discernment, and dislike of those types of things, which is doubly good.

God bless!

~Rachel & Jillian~

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

Thanks guys I feel better!

So glad to hear you are feeling better.

:blink::24:

:D

OC

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

I feel as you do too, Zol. Never like drinking or any of that stuff. Not only is there nothing wrong with you, a whole lot is RIGHT with you! Just continue to be your true self and you will be just fine. :D

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

Im pretty young and I hate parties, clubs, bars and alcohol. Not because Im Christian, just because i hate them. I am so lame that even with all the substances in the world i would still be the lamest girl around. I seriously wonder if something is wrong with me? Is something wrong with me? Why do others love it so much and I just hate it!

Hi 'Zol.'

There's nothing wrong with parties, clubs, bars or alchol, AND THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU NOT LIKENG THEM. Jesus associated with publicans, He went to weddings and gatherings where alcohol was being served, He even changed water into wine at one particular wedding feast where they had run out of wine, so they must have been guzzeling it down at a great rate. These days these places are called clubs, pubs, bars, etc. There is nothing wrong with moving around these circles. The thing is, one does not have to partake of the drugs at any time, nor the alcohol to great excess and be brain numbed, or even brain dead because of these stimulants.

Haz.

• Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,860
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Birthday:  09/13/1984

I'm with you, Zol...those highschool drinking parties were never my thing. I mean, seriously, what's to like about them? Once people are drunk the party gets annoyingly loud, it gets destructive (I always feel sorry for the parents who have to come home to a broken coffee table because some drunk guy fell onto it), the house gets crowded, people end up cheating on eachother, friends get into fights, and usually a neighbour calls the cops and everyone gets into trouble. Never saw the appeal, myself.

• Topic Count:  120
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

Im pretty young and I hate parties, clubs, bars and alcohol. Not because Im Christian, just because i hate them. I am so lame that even with all the substances in the world i would still be the lamest girl around. I seriously wonder if something is wrong with me? Is something wrong with me? Why do others love it so much and I just hate it!

It would be a pretty dull world, Zol, if we were all the same. I think someday you will look back and actually be proud of the fact you don't like those things. But it may take you a few years to understand what I'm saying...

You're not lame, you are unique, and that is something to be grateful to God for...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  23
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Seriously though are there any men out there that are interested in girls like me? It seems men only like exciting fun party girls not quiet shy homebodies :whistling:

Guest lovinghim4ever
Seriously though are there any men out there that are interested in girls like me? It seems men only like exciting fun party girls not quiet shy homebodies :noidea:

In my opinion, REAL men are looking for girls like you to settle down with and have a family.

But, until they are READY to settle down they go for the party girls.

:whistling::whistling::whistling: