• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

Well, I'm pretty sure Clinton is not a rapist, for one thing. An adulterer, obviously, but rape is a different matter. Sorry, you might agree with what Coulter stands for (if you do, I'm praying hard for you), but the bottom line is that the personal attacks she makes on others are often just mean, and E. Edwards is right to point out that it lowers the standard for political discourse. Is it too much to ask intelligence?

The day she attacked 9/11 widows was too much for me to even stomach. I avoid listening to her when possible now.

I think its likely clinton had contested intimate realitions with several women who were not willing participants...

to put it nicely...

I agree.

And as for the widows, well, I've never understood why they were given so much money, or any money. Yes, it was a terrible tragedy, but why should they have gotten money any more than anyone else who has lost loved ones who were murdered?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,009
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  3

S much for innocent until proven guilty, eh? So long as it's Clinton. :cool: Not that there is any proof in the first place.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  120
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

S much for innocent until proven guilty, eh? So long as it's Clinton. :cool: Not that there is any proof in the first place.

I guess the $800.000 or so he paid to keep it out of court was for over due library books...

• Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

I have spoken to Ann, she is a Bible believing, born again, Jesus loving Christian and therefore our sister in Christ.

If you have a problem with something she says, do what the Bible says to do.

Go to her privately and tell her so.

Pray for her.

But calling her names and misquoting and taking things out of context is not Biblical.

Gossipping and backbiting is clearly covered in the Word.

As far as forrests post goes.

"If I made fun of people on here for losing a child, called people on her fags, and wished death on others on here, then you would be perfectly justified in making the observation that I was a hate-monger. As I stated earlier, calling Ann Coulter a hatemonger is like saying that a heterosexual is straight. Your pointing out the obvious."

She did not make fun of someone for losing a child. She made the point that the Edwards are using pity to get financial donations. You can check out their site and see for yourself how they play the pity card for money.

She did say the word fag but when I was growing up that was not a bad word, it was like calling someone a girly man or sissy.

She did not wish death on anyone. She was making the point that it is okay for others to wish death on someone but she cant point out hypocracy, so she might as well wish death because it must be ok.

You must read things in context to understand the true meaning.

Regardless, she is a sister in Christ and should be treated as such.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Okay - I find this very distressing. The above quote is OUT OF CONTEXT! For this quote to be twisted in a christian website by a christian is defenseless! Finish the quote if you say you are quoting - that is not the point she was making and if you were listening you would know it. There is a whole sentence missing from your text! If you weren't listening then you heard what you wanted to hear and have spewed enough on your own! There is no point to this thread if it is an I hate Ann Coulter thread. (who is the hatemonger?) As a christian I expect better from my brothers and sisters than this kind of garbage.

Um, I've heard the statement in context and it is utterly foul and revolting. Are you really defending it?

There is no point to this thread if it is an I hate Ann Coulter thread. (who is the hatemonger?)

It started as an "I hate Elizabeth Edwards" thread. Is that better for you?

Furthermore, I don't think anyone here has said they hate Anne Coulter. Most of us are saying we don't put up with hatred at all. That's the whole point. Hatred isn't Christian.

What I defend is that her words and their meaning were quoted out of their entirety and do not convey the same meaning as what she actually said. If you truly believe the incomplete literal quote written above is from her heart then yes you should be revolted. However, I am not judging her heart as I saw the interview and know without question what she was saying - in its entirety. Furthermore - I only know of her what I saw this morning - I don't know her other than that! The rest of you have opinions of her! I'm only bothered by the purposeful distortion by a fellow christian!

And no - I was not aware that this thread was started as an "I hate Elizabeth Edwards" thread. I would then again say - I expect so much more from my christian brothers and sisters than that kind of garbage. And if it was started with any kind of hate in mind - then how disgusting and hypoctritcal! I did not enter this forum with that in my mind - did you? I am only on the side of the TRUTH.

I expect the truth to be conveyed by ANY christian speaking of another person. What I saw quoted was clearly NOT the truth. A Christian distorted her words. I don't care how anyone feels about either woman - nobody has the right to portray the person or their words contrary to the truth. Especially a Christian!!!!! If we are told to pray for our enemies but come online and do nothing better than gossip and spread lies about people we haven't even met - how can we declare the Holy Spirit lives in our heart? If Ann Coulter is an enemy of any of you - by the Lord's words, she deserves better treatment than she got here in a christian forum.

I had learned that in the OT to lie about another person is to murder their reputation and that there is a fable whereby a person wanted to take back the lies he told of another. The Rabbi told him that he could help him do that. All he had to do was take a feather pillow to the top of the tallest mountain. Once there he was to rip open the pillow case and let loose all the feathers to the wind. The man said he could do that and was happy that was all it would take. The Rabbi said that's only half of it; once you let loose the feathers you must climb down the mountain and collect them all again. The man said that was impossible and the Rabbi said as it is also with spreading lies and gossip, you cannot take back what you have loosed.

I'm discouraged. I know christians are imperfect people - but I do expect that they wouldn't do these immature things. And if they do, and are called on it - that they apologize and recant and make ammends. Not defend and deflect and attack.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.08
  • Days Won:  78

:noidea::b: who is ann coulter? :b::b:

A very militant extreme right wing columnist and author. Tall, blonde, attractive woman but not a likeable character nor does she exhibit Christian values, IMO. You can see her on Hannity and Colmes on Fox pretty regularly. See link below. :)

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/03/05/cou....ads/index.html

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.08
  • Days Won:  78

The only difference between Ann Coulter and liberal loser Al Franken is that Ann is successful doing exactly what Franken does. How come none of you lefties every criticize Franken? Or Michael Moore for that matter? Is it because Ann is a woman or a conservative? Or is it because she became wealthy doing what she does so well?

Because they do not stoop as low as Ann Coulter. That is why. I cant think of a single occasion where Al Franken or Michael Moore has ever wished death on someone they disagree with. I can't think of a single occasion where either of those men ever made fun of a Republican who lost their child. This woman wrote a column 3 years ago about the child that the Edwards lost and made a joke in it that said that John Edwards should have a bumper sticker for his vehicle that said "ask me about my dead son".

I want all you guys that like Ann Coulter to dig high and low through the quotes of Moore or Franken and find anything that even is remotely on that level. I am not a fan of Moore and could take or leave Franken, but even at their most mean spirited moments, they have nothing on Coulter. I might add that Franken's books sell every bit as well as Coulters, and Moore if anything is more successful than she is.

Well, I was going to post my thoughts on Ms. Coulter but........gosh, forrestkc, you've already said it all! I agree that she has the right to say anything she wants, it's a free country, but this woman (when speaking) is more hateful than Hugo Chavez or Mahmud Ahmadinejad. :noidea:

• Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Birthday:  11/15/1968

Don't worry. Once the "Fairness Doctrine" is passed, then Ann Coulter, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, and the other conserative "intolerant hate mongers" will be silenced for the Al Franken, Randi Rhodes "progressive, tolerant, anti-Christian, pro anti-God" liberal view points.

The reason the likes of Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh are so popular and successful is that they are entertaining, which brings in advertisers. Unlike AirAmerica and the other liberal talk shows, which are boring and vile.

If the liberal talk show types want to be successful, become entertaining. Otherwise, they will continuously tank.

• Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/22/1960

Well she has got a good gig, I think she says outrageous things because they work, as was said earlier; we are all talking about her! She is like the Michael Moore of the Right.

I don't know about her personal faith and I hope she does not use Christians or Christianity as a way to sell or gain popularity, and I don't think she has.

What I really don't like is when we see people who want attention such as Limbaugh or Gingrich, who live lives that are well lets face it NOT Christian in any way; using the political organizations of Christians for their own purposes. This hurts us as a public witness and I think kind of makes us look like a bunch of sell outs. If Clinton were a Republican I am sure his adultery and sleeping around would be overlooked as we overlook the adultery of Gingrich and Limbaugh etc. I don't know about Coulter's personal morality, but I have heard no personal scandals about her.

Anyway, way off topic now talking about Ann Coulter and Edwards. I do think E. Edwards can attack as much as she wants and should do so, why not it

• Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Birthday:  11/15/1968

Limbaugh is an adulter? I know about Gingrich. Even Guillani. Limbaugh no. Then again so was King David.

If anyone is taking notice the politicians only care about money and power. With the recent immigration amnsity bill being any indication, even Democrats are fed up with their leadership. If there was a time for a true third-party candidate to come forward, this is the opportune time.