• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  880
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

Hi Oak,

When you have such a reocurring dream as this, a veru helpful thing to do is when awake thank the LORD for taking up your cause. Thank him for absolutely defeating the enemy so that the enemy cannot come back. In other words let yourself and the demons in the spiritual realm know that you believe you are completely delivered by Christ. Soon the dreams of them returning will end. Praise God you are delivered! I agree with you!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  36
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

The coming of the son of man or Rapture as it has been called is going to be a catastrophic event with great loss of life on Earth. How or when the religions started teaching the Taken or Left Behind concept I will never understand.

I always had a hard time with this scripture. At the coming of the son of man or the Rapture as it has been called will actually be the second Rapture the only difference this time will be that it signals the return of the son of man. The first Rapture occurred during the days of Noah.

I hear people state that they want to be taken and not left behind during this time. I prefer to stay in the Boat with Noah that would be considered left behind and not taken.

The Rapture is the signal of the coming of the son of man. Everyone agrees on that issue.

When you read Luke 17:26 and 17:27 people miss the catastrophic event and its description of what is actually taking place. They think that the ones that are taken are going to go and be with the son of man. Not true.

Want to know where they were taken read Luke 27:37 it tells you to look to where the Eagles gather. The Old World vultures found in Africa, Asia and Europe also includes eagles, kites, buzzards and hawks.

The rapture is another cleansing of the earth as it was in the days of Noah.

The people taken during the time of Noah did not go and be with God.

I invite comments on this issue.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  214
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  09/01/1963

Hi Oak,

When you have such a reocurring dream as this, a veru helpful thing to do is when awake thank the LORD for taking up your cause. Thank him for absolutely defeating the enemy so that the enemy cannot come back. In other words let yourself and the demons in the spiritual realm know that you believe you are completely delivered by Christ. Soon the dreams of them returning will end. Praise God you are delivered! I agree with you!

i do thank HIM and i pray and praise HIS name everyday...oak.....i dont feel so humbled

The coming of the son of man or Rapture as it has been called is going to be a catastrophic event with great loss of life on Earth. How or when the religions started teaching the Taken or Left Behind concept I will never understand.

I always had a hard time with this scripture. At the coming of the son of man or the Rapture as it has been called will actually be the second Rapture the only difference this time will be that it signals the return of the son of man. The first Rapture occurred during the days of Noah.

I hear people state that they want to be taken and not left behind during this time. I prefer to stay in the Boat with Noah that would be considered left behind and not taken.

The Rapture is the signal of the coming of the son of man. Everyone agrees on that issue.

When you read Luke 17:26 and 17:27 people miss the catastrophic event and its description of what is actually taking place. They think that the ones that are taken are going to go and be with the son of man. Not true.

Want to know where they were taken read Luke 27:37 it tells you to look to where the Eagles gather. The Old World vultures found in Africa, Asia and Europe also includes eagles, kites, buzzards and hawks.

i would post this in general discussion or in bible study for more of a response but you are wrong for in revelations it say that before JESUS come down to claim HIS world that GOD will call HIS church to him these people are the faithful believers it also says that it would be world wide and people will look and will not find them except there clothing in piles....that is the rapture written in revelations......oak

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,589
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

i would post this in general discussion or in bible study for more of a response but you are wrong for in revelations it say that before JESUS come down to claim HIS world that GOD will call HIS church to him these people are the faithful believers it also says that it would be world wide and people will look and will not find them except there clothing in piles....that is the rapture written in revelations......oak

Shalom, Oakleaf!

I would not presume to say whether God spoke to you in a dream or not. That's between you and Him. However, don't be so easily led into a belief system that is not 100% biblically supported. I USED to be a pretribulational rapturist, believing in a rapture of the church, seven years of tribulation after that, and then the Second Coming with a 1000-year Kingdom Age after that.

I don't believe that way anymore because I have found Scripture disputing my past belief system. I do not believe in seven years, but in 3-1/2 years of Jacob's Trouble. I have NEVER found Revelation to contain ANY reference to the Rapture. IT'S NOT THERE! (Not even in Revelation 4:1, the "Come up hither" was said DIRECTLY and SPECIFICALLY to John, and that in a vision.) Revelation also does not talk about seven years of "Tribulation." Every reference to time, in days (1260) or months (42) or years ("time, times and half a time"), is always 3-1/2 years. The first half of Dani'el's 70th week of years was the earthly ministry of Jesus the Christ during His First Coming. It was in the middle of the week that the sacrifice and grain offering were caused to cease. This was not done by the antichrist; it was accomplished by Jesus Himself! It was in HIS sacrifice of His own body that tore the veil in the Temple from the top to the bottom and made further animal sacrifice needless! The "abomination of desolation" is the disgusting rejection of Jesus as Isra'el's King. They rejected their Messiah and so Jesus left them "desolate" (Matthew 23:37-39). I don't have a problem with you missing the "Rapture" before the "Tribulation" because I believe we ALL will miss it! It doesn't exist! The "rapture" will be the "catching away" ("harpazo") of God's children to fly them to Isra'el when He returns to rescue an Isra'el in Trouble. Isra'el's enemies will attempt to "wipe Isra'el off the face of the map." They will attempt genocide! However, when Isra'el cries out to G-D for His help and recognizes that Jesus whom they call Yeshua` is indeed their Messiah, He will send His Son back. He will first gather His army and THIS is when both the Resurrection and the Rapture will occur. We won't go "to Heaven"; we will go THROUGH the heavens (the sky) to Isra'el!

Consider carefully what you believe; your future depends on it.

Retrobyter

Guest nosoulleftbehind
i have had several dreams of late about the when the rapture is called in my dream i am always left behind and now i know why......after weeks of praying meditating and fasting the LORD revealed to me in a dream HE said "Dennis i have showed you what is to come, you will be left behind to minister to those who do not believe and you will guide them to me so that they maybe saved when I come". .....all i could do was say yes LORD i am your humble servant and i will do as YOU say for YOU are my LORD. i praise the LORDS name most high and i thank HIM for answering my prayer and for giving me a chance to minister HIS word to those who dont believe.........oak

That is very beautiful... If indeed this is fact... I commend you on your openness.. You must then be one of the 144,000 sealed, and we are closer than we think... For A>B>&C happens before the rapture... Do you think this was the seal of God then? Are you Jewish,(If you dont mind my asking)... Even so, it is great to know I could chat with one of God's chosen leaders of the word!!!!! :thumbsup:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

i have had several dreams of late about the when the rapture is called in my dream i am always left behind and now i know why......after weeks of praying meditating and fasting the LORD revealed to me in a dream HE said "Dennis i have showed you what is to come, you will be left behind to minister to those who do not believe and you will guide them to me so that they maybe saved when I come". .....all i could do was say yes LORD i am your humble servant and i will do as YOU say for YOU are my LORD. i praise the LORDS name most high and i thank HIM for answering my prayer and for giving me a chance to minister HIS word to those who dont believe.........oak

"WOE" oakleaf this is not biblical and it is not the voice of God that you are hearing. When the rapture occurs the righteous will all go out and the judgment will come upon the wicked. The Lord will use his angels to proclaim the gospel to all the ends of the earth during that time period and will not be using people to spread and evangelize the lost.

I would highly suggest and think it very beneficial to you to just read and study the word of God more and more in your life and let the word of God speak and reveal things to your heart and mind instead of being caught up in dreams that you are having one can get decieved by their imagination thinking we are seeing and hearing when in reality we are seeing and hearing nothing at all from God and one must learn to take our thoughts and imaginations captive and make them obedient to God's word so they are not exalted above God's word. I hope you take this in the spirit I meant it in as a safeguard to you.

OC

I have to agree. This is anything but bibical. This changes everything and God's word does not change no matter what.

That is very beautiful... If indeed this is fact... I commend you on your openness.. You must then be one of the 144,000 sealed, and we are closer than we think... For A>B>&C happens before the rapture... Do you think this was the seal of God then? Are you Jewish,(If you dont mind my asking)... Even so, it is great to know I could chat with one of God's chosen leaders of the word!!!!! :noidea:

i wouldnt jump to any conclusions yet like the others i believe its satan that has made that dream.....i have rebuked that dream and put full trust into GOD and sine i cried out for GODs help the dream has not come back which make me think that it did come from satan and thats why i posted it so that i wouldnt be deceived......thank you LORD......and thank all of you blessings to you all.......oak