• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  214
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/01/1963

maybe someone out there may have one or more of the disease or conditions i have that we can help each other thru the rough times...here is my list and what they are doing to me......

Ankylosing Spondylitis- means spine fusion-my spine is fusing together and its effecting other parts of my body, hips,knees, ankles, shoulders, teeth(all pulled now), neck

Rheumatoid Arthritis-my hands and toes are effected

Fibromyalgia-muscular pain,

Restless Leg Syndrome-my legs will not stop moving around due to discomfort

these i just named are auto-immune diseases which means i have no immune system anymore and that my body is attacking its self im in pain 24/7

i also have:

chronic back, tremors/spasms(neurological), osteoporosis(im male), high cholesterol, depression, lyme disease, scoliosis, and more i cannot write here.....

ive had these most of my life and didnt know it all the doctors said i was faking it all until 2002 when i went in for a physical, thats when i started getting names to all my medical problems....

i'm on 11 different medications which some of the side effects of a few can kill me, my pain is down and my mobility has slightly increased due to the meds so i put my life into GODs hands and praise HIS name every day i wake up....

right now i need leg braces to walk or i will constantly fall down which can break my neck,hips, and spine....i can only walk for short distances 100ft ot less other wise i have to use my motorized chair to get around.

I cant drive anymore because my legs go numb/dead after 20 minutes in the car...

so i am strong in faith and i keep my eyes on JESUS every day.

most of my diseases mainly the 1st for listed have no cure and are disabling diseases compounded, which means im only going to get worse. i have neurological issues too but the neurologists wont test me......oak

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  232
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  7,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Birthday:  12/19/1959

Brother, I moved your thread to "Asking for Advice" forum.

It gets a lot more attention and traffic I think. :24:

Is that okay?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  864
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  04/22/1954

I really feel for you. Most of what you mentioned I have myself and I know how bad it can be.

My prayers are with you

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

I'm praying for you :24:

Brother, I moved your thread to "Asking for Advice" forum.

It gets a lot more attention and traffic I think. :24:

Is that okay?

its ok wayne i just thought it was the best spot to post it because it is a health issue....thanks .....oak :24:

• Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,846
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  01/05/1987

I believe there is great power in prayer! Praying for you!!!! :emot-handshake:

• Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

You're not a wreck. You're a train wreck!

Just kiddin' oak; you know I love you. We're praying for you, my friend. Please know that regardless of how you feel, G-d is greater and He is able to bring about the miraculous in your life.

[G-d] is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us. Eph. 1:19

You're not a wreck. You're a train wreck!

Just kiddin' oak; you know I love you. We're praying for you, my friend. Please know that regardless of how you feel, G-d is greater and He is able to bring about the miraculous in your life.

[G-d] is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us. Eph. 1:19

marnie, i do feel like a train wreck most of the time, and im am worse and getting worse but with my eyes on the LORD and JESUS lifting me up and holding me i know i will persevere....oak

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  880
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

Hello Oak,

Your list is overwhelming to say the least. All I know is that God is greater. God is greater than it all. May you be divinely touched by the comforting healing presence of the LORD.

Blessings

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  194

maybe someone out there may have one or more of the disease or conditions i have that we can help each other thru the rough times...here is my list and what they are doing to me......

Ankylosing Spondylitis- means spine fusion-my spine is fusing together and its effecting other parts of my body, hips,knees, ankles, shoulders, teeth(all pulled now), neck

Rheumatoid Arthritis-my hands and toes are effected

Fibromyalgia-muscular pain,

Restless Leg Syndrome-my legs will not stop moving around due to discomfort

these i just named are auto-immune diseases which means i have no immune system anymore and that my body is attacking its self im in pain 24/7

i also have:

chronic back, tremors/spasms(neurological), osteoporosis(im male), high cholesterol, depression, lyme disease, scoliosis, and more i cannot write here.....

ive had these most of my life and didnt know it all the doctors said i was faking it all until 2002 when i went in for a physical, thats when i started getting names to all my medical problems....

i'm on 11 different medications which some of the side effects of a few can kill me, my pain is down and my mobility has slightly increased due to the meds so i put my life into GODs hands and praise HIS name every day i wake up....

right now i need leg braces to walk or i will constantly fall down which can break my neck,hips, and spine....i can only walk for short distances 100ft ot less other wise i have to use my motorized chair to get around.

I cant drive anymore because my legs go numb/dead after 20 minutes in the car...

so i am strong in faith and i keep my eyes on JESUS every day.

most of my diseases mainly the 1st for listed have no cure and are disabling diseases compounded, which means im only going to get worse. i have neurological issues too but the neurologists wont test me......oak

Oak, I have some of those same things that you listed plus different disease symptoms. I know how hard it is. I'm praying for you. Pray for me and my son. We are still doing real bad and needing Jesus to heal us.