F8thNJesus

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

Is it not unusual that God's will would in all cases be no healing for amputees?

Shalom,

I don't see any place in Scripture where it says there is no healing for amputees.

Indeed there isn't, which makes it all the more disconcerting that there are no documented cases of limb regrowth from prayer. Look in any medical journal ever written, and you will find none.

Shalom,

That doesn't mean that it hasn't happened. It simply means it isn't recorded. I believe that G-d works miracles, in ANY person, according to His will.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

Is it not unusual that God's will would in all cases be no healing for amputees?

Shalom,

I don't see any place in Scripture where it says there is no healing for amputees.

Indeed there isn't, which makes it all the more disconcerting that there are no documented cases of limb regrowth from prayer. Look in any medical journal ever written, and you will find none.

Shalom,

That doesn't mean that it hasn't happened. It simply means it isn't recorded. I believe that G-d works miracles, in ANY person, according to His will.

the Last growth documented i have seen was of a man who had a short arm from birth, a palsy and I saw his arm grow myself and knew this man personally, that was medically documented through assembly of God and the persons doctor. Prior to that was a woman who had a double masectomy and was at a shambach meeting, Her breasts grew back.. A childs finger during a church surface grew back after had it removed by a rocking chair, and the latest thing was in 1997 I worked in the largest and only intermediate care facility for those who had low mental capacities. A young woman who was a consumer there came to me crying with her finger totally flattened down like a pancake.she was not able to communicate well due to spasticity. I called my boss who rushed over.. I held her finger in my hand. By the time she came over This young womans finger was normal and without any injury at all, not one scratch, not one bruise. My boss looked at me and said I know you prayed.. tell me you prayed.. I just smiled. My boss ended up getting saved...married a evangelist. Others who knew Jesus there gave him praise and those who did not believed sure saw the power of God. Now I had no Idea that this will happen and many other things happened and The Lord did not move. Why then I do not know and it is none of my business. so it can happen. :rolleyes:

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

All things are possible with God. If anyone refutes that, then they are not christian believers. When it comes to divine spiritual matters, most doctors know diddley squat.

Amputees come under the same category as "all things" Question that..........you are questioning God and His word.

I rest my case.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

the Last growth documented i have seen was of a man who had a short arm from birth, a palsy and I saw his arm grow myself and knew this man personally, that was medically documented through assembly of God and the persons doctor. Prior to that was a woman who had a double masectomy and was at a shambach meeting, Her breasts grew back.. A childs finger during a church surface grew back after had it removed by a rocking chair, and the latest thing was in 1997 I worked in the largest and only intermediate care facility for those who had low mental capacities. A young woman who was a consumer there came to me crying with her finger totally flattened down like a pancake.she was not able to communicate well due to spasticity. I called my boss who rushed over.. I held her finger in my hand. By the time she came over This young womans finger was normal and without any injury at all, not one scratch, not one bruise. My boss looked at me and said I know you prayed.. tell me you prayed.. I just smiled. My boss ended up getting saved...married a evangelist. Others who knew Jesus there gave him praise and those who did not believed sure saw the power of God. Now I had no Idea that this will happen and many other things happened and The Lord did not move. Why then I do not know and it is none of my business. so it can happen. :rolleyes:

Ah, interesting. Do you know where I can get a hold of the documents confirming these accounts?

I will see if i can get my old paster to get it for me.

the breast growth happened a while ago and need to contact r.w. shambach..His daughter as well as his son can help you and give you more documentation of things they have seen.. The woman , rachel is a ward of the state and I cannot give out her full name but can get documentation, a letter from by boss if I can find her...Hows that...Stay on the threads or I will p.m you. okay? Isn't it a good feeling though someone can get it for you...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  50
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

All things are possible with God. If anyone refutes that, then they are not christian believers. When it comes to divine spiritual matters, most doctors know diddley squat.

Amputees come under the same category as "all things" Question that..........you are questioning God and His word.

I rest my case.

But this is exactly the point. The Bible says all things are possible with God - why is it that there are apparently no documented cases of amputees being healed? Why would God single them out?

I am withholding my judgement on the instances cited by patricia1, but needless to say if there is anything substantial about them it would be unprecedented.

We know that there is none idol in the world, but brethren flee from worshipping of idols, those things happened onto them because they lusted after evil things.

Acknowledging sin by the law is the reciept of grace.

For healing to occur, this member of the body of Christ must posses the gift of healing and solid prayer and fasting.

Even if they bring you into bondage for the knowledging of the singleness of Christ, fear them not.

This all could if you are ignorant seem for me to be rising against God and that that church really is his. Instead of teh congregation which he purchased with his own blood.

Christ Jesus is the name even without studying the I looks like a fancy J. I do you to wit, Christ Iesu.

To hear this voice and to believe and be baptized with the holy ghost and with fire

Click here

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

the Last growth documented i have seen was of a man who had a short arm from birth, a palsy and I saw his arm grow myself and knew this man personally, that was medically documented through assembly of God and the persons doctor. Prior to that was a woman who had a double masectomy and was at a shambach meeting, Her breasts grew back.. A childs finger during a church surface grew back after had it removed by a rocking chair, and the latest thing was in 1997 I worked in the largest and only intermediate care facility for those who had low mental capacities. A young woman who was a consumer there came to me crying with her finger totally flattened down like a pancake.she was not able to communicate well due to spasticity. I called my boss who rushed over.. I held her finger in my hand. By the time she came over This young womans finger was normal and without any injury at all, not one scratch, not one bruise. My boss looked at me and said I know you prayed.. tell me you prayed.. I just smiled. My boss ended up getting saved...married a evangelist. Others who knew Jesus there gave him praise and those who did not believed sure saw the power of God. Now I had no Idea that this will happen and many other things happened and The Lord did not move. Why then I do not know and it is none of my business. so it can happen. ;)

Ah, interesting. Do you know where I can get a hold of the documents confirming these accounts?

This is something I do find ironic, I personally trust personal experience more than science. I have never seen anyone's limbs grow back, but I have seen someone in my old church healed of cancer in the name of the Lord, I have met many who have been healed by the Lord, The Lord works in our lives.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

This is something I do find ironic, I personally trust personal experience more than science. I have never seen anyone's limbs grow back, but I have seen someone in my old church healed of cancer in the name of the Lord, I have met many who have been healed by the Lord, The Lord works in our lives.

Was the person healed immediately, as can be verified by a medical check within 12-24 hours? Was this person undergoing medical treatment? Was it a form of cancer that can spontaneously go into remission? Did the cancer return?

Such questions need to be asked before one can claim the event was miraculous.

Limb regrowth on the other hand is in a different league. Medical treatment is impossible. One cannot spontaneously regrow limbs by any natural means. Were it to happen, it could easily be labeled miraculous. But it does not happen - why not?

How do you know it doesn't happen? It very well can happen. Nothing is impossible for God. People get new organs all the time.

Guest Biblicist
*note If this is a cotroversial issue, then by all means move it. I am a newbie, and Idon't want to step on toes!

I believe in the supernatural realm. In prinicipalities and powers, and rulers of darkness. I believe that our weapons are not carnal, but mighty through God in pulling down those strongholds, and any high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God.

I see in the word where it tells us to cast out demons. I believe that there are many vexed by them, but because the world rejecting the truth, many many people are left to their own demise, because their are very very few willing to step out, and minister to these people. Others are scared to say that someone is in demonic bondage, because they have a medical condition that explains their condition. I have heard Christians justify their sin because they have a mental disorder.

I believe he who is set free, is free indeed.

So where do you stand on this?

I am wondering what kind of "mental illness" you are talking about?

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

Was the person healed immediately, as can be verified by a medical check within 12-24 hours? Was this person undergoing medical treatment? Was it a form of cancer that can spontaneously go into remission? Did the cancer return?

Such questions need to be asked before one can claim the event was miraculous.

Limb regrowth on the other hand is in a different league. Medical treatment is impossible. One cannot spontaneously regrow limbs by any natural means. Were it to happen, it could easily be labeled miraculous. But it does not happen - why not?

I believe it can, has and does happened. like I said the Lord works in our lives, personal experience goes beyond logic, if you have experienced it, and seen it, would you believe it without documentation? Jesus is still a healing God, and he even still heals many, and there are many upon many personal testimonies, that involve miraculous healing. To those with personal testimony's it's not a matter of documentation that it occurred, it's personal experience.