• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

Forrest... that is a fantastic example of why I quit programming on my first day attempting to learn it. :24:

:emot-handshake::emot-highfive:

and the creatures with many eyes are sattelites,they may have survived cos they did not think to much... :24::24: patricia1 those with 75 5 less brains that is

Edited by patricia1

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  161
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  11/05/1975

You said death and disease were a result of mans sin. But for whom? As I said Death IN MAN was a result of mans sin, but as far as death itself it was already working in the universe. How could there be a Tree of Life and a Tree who's fruit equaled death if death was not here.

May I ask where was the confusion.

Makes sense to me!

(adding you to my myspace :whistling:

Edited by Chiquita

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  628
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  01/09/1985

It'll be interesting to see if anything does happen with the alignment of the planets, but I doubt so much for anything as drastic as the end of the world!

Maybe it will affect the planet in some way and just add to the "birthpains" by messing up weather more and the like. Maybe nothing notable at all (except for some weird irrelevant-to-us data that scientists will tell us about).

But saying that, so many old stories are based around major events happening with the planetary alignments.. maybe there is some small truth in it all?

:thumbsup: Either way...

"And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God,I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:

The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

Acts 2:17-21

It'll be interesting to see if anything does happen with the alignment of the planets, but I doubt so much for anything as drastic as the end of the world!..... Either way...
:)

:thumbsup:

Either Way - The LORD Trumps The Stars

:)

The Stars

And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, even all the host of heaven, shouldest be driven to worship them, and serve them, which the LORD thy God hath divided unto all nations under the whole heaven.
Deuteronomy 4:19

He Made

And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
Genesis 1:16

As Finger Play

When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?
Psalms 8:3-4

:24:

Stage Lighting

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

2 Peter 3:10-13

Show Case - Jesus

And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
Revelation 20:11

:24:

KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS

Isn't He Beautiful

:P

Isn

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  3,292
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

Dec 21... 12 + 21 = 32 (32 reversed is 23)

2012 ... 20 + 1+ 2 = 23

coincidence??

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  02/01/1947

No one knows the day or the hour, so why the date calling? We should be doing the "Father's business" until His Son returns. :)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

No one knows the day or the hour, so why the date calling? We should be doing the "Father's business" until His Son returns. :)

Words of wisdom. :)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

I dont understand why anyone even believes this mayan calander.

1) The Mayans were a bloodthirsty central american tribe that practiced human sacrifice in large numbers to false gods.

2) According to their calendar, this event happens every 25,000 years, so for those who believe in an older earth, this has happened many times without any effects.

3) This fuss about the calender is prevelant among those with new age beliefs and other unbelievers.

Why is any Christian even bothering with this?

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

2012 ... 20 + 1+ 2 = 23

coincidence??

:taped: That's funny!

Personally, though, I think following the Hebrew calendar would be more telling than following our calendar, if calendar dates mean anything . . . but that's just me. :taped:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

2012 ... 20 + 1+ 2 = 23

coincidence??

:taped: That's funny!

Personally, though, I think following the Hebrew calendar would be more telling than following our calendar, if calendar dates mean anything . . . but that's just me. :taped:

You would think so wouldn't you! :taped: