• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

damo1 :)

ok i am going to ask those that are openly arguing or having this subject pulled one way by the way i dont swing to the left or to the right i stay in the center and i also have a voice and i have pulled people like this up my self but i do not openly push a subject such as this in cyber space

sevral hear think they have this right to do this yet what wil happen if you face god on judgment day and he wear to rebuke you openly for the way you do judge prophets ?

i mean if you stand by your faith if you stand by gods word and like to openly carry on like this to wear i see this topic is going to get know wear any way and if we are to how do i say it walk in unity stand together why is it that this group is always being openly attacked on a forum

i did this with one person i am not going to name names but what i did i printed what was being said in a topic that was set up on worthy boards

i contacted the ministry that was being complained about in cyber space and said i am sending you something i want you to read this and please think of joining worthy and it would be of benifit to you and us as well to join

i om also the person my self that was not hearing any one out it was geting too personal and i said to him if you have anything agianst false prophets tv preachers and their ministrys you wirhe a letter your self and you tell them other wise stop openly attacking some one you no nothing about in cyber space

i got an email sent back to me saying thank you we are thinking about this we are hurt by the words that have been spoken in cyber space and at the same time cracking up as wel by the silly comments

and then in the end it said thank you brother at least you have your head on and are mature enough not to go down this path

so if we know what it says in our bible and if we know we are going to face god on judgment day why do we have to have this topic being pulled to one way

please do not twist my words or try to correct me i read all the posts that have been placed hear on this topic and i went over these posts a second time just so i my self am hearing what people are saying

and to me it seems this topic is being pulled one way

how on earth can some one pick a false prophet and why would you go looking for false prophets is this what people are doing know when it comes to sunday church do we sit in church and see who we can pick out ?

peace from damo

damo,

I am not suggesting that we start a false prophet hunting ministry, or spend a special time each week in church listing off all of the false prophets. I do not think that we should fear pointing out false prophets, I believe that the scriptures are very clear that false prophets should not be ignored. If we ignore false prophets we are allowing the corruption into the church.

To answer your question "how on earth can some one pick a false prophet?" False prophets are any prophets who claim to be speaking the word of God and are not. Any "prophet" who makes a prophecy and it does not come to pass, or is shown in some other way to be false, that person is a false prophet and should be removed from God's family. Is repentance possible? Probably, but that person cannot continue to prophesy falsely and simply repent every time they are shown to be a false prophet. It is time we respect God and his word. Ignoring false prophets does not respect God or his word.

damo1 to S.A laffin

this is how i was taught and it always works for me you can tel a true prophet from a false prophet as a true prophet wil almosT be lynched a false prophet wil do two things

1 when confronted he wil stick to what he knows and false prophets are good at hidding behind scripture passages

2 i always ask has any of your prophetic words come to light

3 i notice when i depend on the holy spirit and i keep pushing these false ones wil in the end show their true colors

i had good god fearing men around me and two prophets in my old church teach me as i asked and said i want to sit under your anointing and i want to learn but it has to be from gods word so i understand my self it took time if we are wiling to be led by the holy spirit and you need to be head strong your self no use taking on a false prophet if you are not head strong as these clowns know the bible very well they study it and then go over what they have studied

also a true prophet knows that god wil hold them acountable if any of gods people are led astray just like with those who say they are christian yet wil not see jesus as gods son some just like to plant seeds of doubt to the point wear one begins to question what ever has been done in their lives some even find it hard to say jesus is lord over their lives

how to see if a false prophet is of god

1 by their fruits

2 does it glorify christ

3 does it agree with the scripture

4 are their prophecies fullfiled

5 not al prophets are of god

6 do the prophecies produce liberty or bondage

7 the anointing abideth in you

1 john 2 verse 20 but ye have an unction from the holy one and ye know all things

27 but the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you and ye need not that man teach

you but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things and is truth and is no lie and even as it hath

taught you ye shall abide in him

how many of us ask to learn from those that fear the lord how many of us ask to just sit under their anointing and be taught ?

i would not be a little wise if i did not use my brain that god has given me and said i am in need of help in this area and please can you guide me as i do not want to be manipulated of fooled and teach me how to line this up with gods word

if i am going to fully trust some one i do not know i would be very foolish i can also tel if some one is of god or if some one is just pulling my chain being an x street kid you learn to survive the mean streets and you learn also to pick the flakes as nearly most wil eat you alive drug dealers do this to clients junkies do this with each other so do drug addcits who depend on pot when pure herroin comes into the hand of a drug dealer that dealer wil cut it to the point wear it wil not have its full efect just like when you go into a club have you ever had a proper rum or proper jim beam or a proper jack daniels most drinks are waterd down i use to see this i have seen my mates do this with pure herroin and pure speed as if a junkie wear to have the full hit from pure herroin you wil see a lot more deaths than you are seeing know i was taught this my self as i also dealt in herroin and in speed and in pot half the pot that is sold know is chemicaly grown in back yards like hear in australia we have hydro that is all but chemicaly grown

when a drug addict who depends on pot and is expecting to get what they payed for that pot is weighed to the point wear the dealer helps them selves for example if you pay 120 for a Quorter you wil only get $70 dollars worth of pot if you pay $300 to $500 for an aounce depends in what state you are and what the dealers asking price is that 300 or 500 deal wil only be worth $200 some drug adicts do not ask if the pot they are buying can be weighed as its already packed and put to the side to be sold by the dealers runners or him self

yet guys like my self use to always have a set of scales on us and we would with gun or a knife make that dealer weigh what we wear asking for then we would double check it our selves same with pure herroin and pure speed cocaine or crack

so i think when i said what i said in my post i left hear i know what i am talking about as i see many christians wil not use the brain that god has given them and they wil almost trust any fool when it comes to this gospel

i do hear what you are saying but to me this thread did sound like a witch hunt and i wil not alow my self to get into such a debate wear i am making a fool out of my self its always the true prophets that have been tarnished by these false prophets and you wonder why us christians wil almost lynch a true prophet of god its just like false teachers and flase pastors giving real pastors a bad name they are among us and if we alow our selves to be open to the holy spirits leading i am sure he wil not let us down

i plan not to be a robbot and just acept everything i hear and if i pick up anything funny i wil stand up and not let this gospel be tarnished like this other wise we may as wel sit on our back behinds and not worry about teling those around us they are going to hel or their is a heaven and hell

and i use this with those who say they are hear to lead gods people to the truth its just the way i am brother and we should be asking our selves this question are they leading us to heaven or are they leading us to hell

thanks brother but i try not to get into biblical arguments this just gives satan an oppertunity to show the whole world how stupid and how foolish gods people realy are

god bless from your brother in the lord damien

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  421
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

so i think when i said what i said in my post i left hear i know what i am talking about as i see many christians wil not use the brain that god has given them and they wil almost trust any fool when it comes to this gospel . . . . . . . . .

i plan not to be a robbot and just acept everything i hear and if i pick up anything funny i wil stand up and not let this gospel be tarnished like this other wise we may as wel sit on our back behinds and not worry about teling those around us they are going to hel or their is a heaven and hell

You are on very sound scriptural grounds there, damo1.

King James Bible

"Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves."

Matthew 10:16

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

Ive heard many make excuses for false prophecies. Personally I think thats bunk. Either its 100% accurate or the person is a false prophet. The bible is clear on that.

:o I completely agree. I am open to listening to a prophecy, but if it fails to come to pass, then I will label the prophet false and won't give credence to any future prophecy they give. That is the Biblical standard.

so, are you saying that you will no longer listen to Isaiah? not all of what he has said has come to pass.....

what about John?

how long do you give for some ones prophecy to come to pass?

some prophecy i have heard, was very hard for the person to give.... such as was with Nathan telling David his sin was not a secret.... tough stuff......... have heard prophecy for people to repent, and start doing what they were called to do, people call that man (or woman) a false prophet, cause "God would not tell us something that was not uplifting" or God would not say this, that, or other, that would be hurtful to feelings.......

prophecy comes in many forms..... if it completely aligns with the Word of God, it is good..... whether it steps on our toes or not....... things in the future, again, how long do we wait until we call the person a false prophet????? just cause you want your microwave prophets, does not mean all of Gods Words are coming with in a few weeks or months......

God tells us things to help prepare us, and most of the time, He gets ignored.......

we must be very careful about who we call a false prophet, must be very careful about cutting down Gods chosen......

do not shoot the messenger......

when a message in tongues is given and an interpretation, it should be scrutinized, and compared to the Word of God to verify that it is from God.... the same with a word of prophecy, and a word of Wisdom and Knowledge, also test the spirits, (Discernment) with the Word of God.... take time in the service to go through the message given.....

not all messages of prophecy will be hand clapping events....... some ( probably more then not if given and not held) will be messages that will put us in our place, words of correction, words that are not only hard to say, but hard to hear.....

i know some fellowships no longer accept the Tongues, Interpretation, and Prophecy, why? might be because of the abuse or fear of what might be said, so they throw them out as not being for today.... they are for today, listen to them, they are just as valid as the Word of God if...... if they are tested......

mike