• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  499
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/27/1964

Have you seen the "Don't Taze Me, Bro" bumper sticker? Funny.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  857
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  01/04/1981

Everybody could use a good tazing now and again. :emot-highfive:

Once I accidently tazed myself...the earrings in my lobes burnt for a long time afterwards.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,213
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

To bad he did not say Jesus help me. So many views! :emot-highfive:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  118
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  01/25/1971

my bro-in-law is a police officer and he says that really hurts. but I can think of a few people who could use a good tazing.

zaidenmom

loss, could you blow smoke rings afterwards?

Everybody could use a good tazing now and again. :)

Once I accidently tazed myself...the earrings in my lobes burnt for a long time afterwards.

I know a few preachers who could use a good taz to wake the dead, Ha! :laugh::laugh::laugh::emot-hug::noidea::emot-hug:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,706
  • Topics Per Day:  0.26
  • Content Count:  3,386
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Birthday:  12/10/1955

Completely aside from how anyone might feel about Bush/Kerry, Republican/Democrat, this incident is not at all about kerry or Bush or the 2000 election (before I get accused of being a Kerry supporter, I will remind you that I said a while ago on another thread that I saw a debate between Bush and Kerry on "gun rights" and as far as I could see Bush definitely came out as the better man and Kerry came across as a bit of a dimwit). It is about free speech and "Tasering", none of which can be described, in the least, as funny.

After seeing this video and reading other news articles about this I think that this guy should in no way have been arrested for exercising his right to free speech - he was a bit persistant, but that is because he was not getting answers to his questions, in "his shoes" I might have been persistant also.

And as for "Tasers", I really don't know how anyone can joke about something that is used for electrocuting people deliberately. I have never been the victim of a 'taser' but I have accidentally electrocuted myself, and it was absolutely horrible, and I wouldn't ever wish it on anyone for any reason. To deliberately electrocute someone is usually considered TORTURE! I really don't know why people insist on giving policemen such weapons and encouraging them to use them.

Completely aside from how anyone might feel about Bush/Kerry, Republican/Democrat, this incident is not at all about kerry or Bush or the 2000 election (before I get accused of being a Kerry supporter, I will remind you that I said a while ago on another thread that I saw a debate between Bush and Kerry on "gun rights" and as far as I could see Bush definitely came out as the better man and Kerry came across as a bit of a dimwit). It is about free speech and "Tasering", none of which can be described, in the least, as funny.

After seeing this video and reading other news articles about this I think that this guy should in no way have been arrested for exercising his right to free speech - he was a bit persistant, but that is because he was not getting answers to his questions, in "his shoes" I might have been persistant also.

And as for "Tasers", I really don't know how anyone can joke about something that is used for electrocuting people deliberately. I have never been the victim of a 'taser' but I have accidentally electrocuted myself, and it was absolutely horrible, and I wouldn't ever wish it on anyone for any reason. To deliberately electrocute someone is usually considered TORTURE! I really don't know why people insist on giving policemen such weapons and encouraging them to use them.

Buckthesystem

My humor was just that humor and I just responded to the guys humor. I have been shocked many times and it does not hurt like a taser would your talking about 15 to 25,000 volts maybe, less the amps which kills.

I don't know why police should have such weapons! What! Have you looked what you just stated buckthesystem? Sure you do not want to recant this statement?

Look what thief's have and murders have as weapons! Automatic weapons, knives, guns so powerful they would blow your leg completely off or arm. Man do you need a reality check our public servants have no rights and crooks have all the rights! You need to go into the inner city on patrol with one of your public servants and you would have an instant change of mind. You would be on your knees every day praying for their safety. :24:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

I volunteered to be tazed once at a police demonstration at a Junior High. The officer who was supposed to be tazed hadn't shown up, and they asked for a volunteer. I had finished some inspection on new construction at the school, and figured it might be interesting.

IT CERTAINLY WAS!!! You should have heard the kids cheer! (The little sadists!)

• Topic Count:  160
  • Content Count:  2,000
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Birthday:  01/30/1983

With all due respect- it's caled SAVING LIVES. Yes you read that right- TASERS SAVE LIVES. The reason i say that is because when police officers (or other law enforcement officers) are given a taser to use as a form of physical restraint, they will use it in place of GUNS. So that means when somebody decided to be an idiot and pull a knife or other weapon on police or the general public, instead of getting shot in order to control a very dangerous situation, they are tasered.

I used a taser for two years while I was employed as a federal law enforcement agent, and I will tell you right now there are three men still alive because I had that taser and did not have to use my gun.