IGNORED

whats going on

Guest NIGHT TERROR

Guest NIGHT TERROR

why do you still follow my post you have already said you are grumpy because of your bowels and you need God to heal you again funny i never remember Christ needing to heal someone twice but whatever the case my be taking your problems out on my post will not stop me from spreading Gods word so just keep on posting from what i know people are not even reading your reply anymore. most of us are hear to learn and a friendly debate is fine to but you want to fight with me and im here to get understanding and spread it

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,595
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

why do you still follow my post you have already said you are grumpy because of your bowels and you need God to heal you again funny i never remember Christ needing to heal someone twice but whatever the case my be taking your problems out on my post will not stop me from spreading Gods word so just keep on posting from what i know people are not even reading your reply anymore. most of us are hear to learn and a friendly debate is fine to but you want to fight with me and im here to get understanding and spread it

:thumbsup: Who me? I got a chuckle from Leonard's reply, how is that a problem to you?

You will find that when you post, others read and reply, that's how this works here. I found humor in Leonard's reply, didn't you? That's not grumpy at all.

As for the "rapture", I don't put much stock in extra biblical words and teachings, however, Jesus is coming back for His people, He said He would return.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

damo1

to night terror

your attitude to another member is in need of checking as this is not the fruit of the spirit you should know what god says about judging others if i wear you i would curb back your tongue as if you feel we are learning hear think hard and think very hard

as you should know this what ever you say and what ever you do while you are alive on this earth he wil hold you responsible and you wil have to answer to god he hears his children and he knows wear each one of us are at

i run into plenty of pig headed people like your self and what i do with people like you when i am face to face i rebuke openly cyber space we can say what we want i just had one member try to preach the gospel to me and try to tel me i am the devils child because of my name and said what is some one like damien doing on a christian forum the thread is stil hear if you want to see how i handled this person it is called braking it down holy un holy name journey 003 and it got clossed very fast due to the person only wanting to openly attack people another traveler is a brother in the lord and i wil not have anyone doing this to antother person

if you cant handle what people say bad luck learn to show some respect or you wil find you wil leave your self open to be rebuked openly

it is with attitudes like yours that turns many people of and i have dealt with the best and i have even challanged the educated i am off the streets my teaching comes from the holy spirit

lets hear what you wil have to say to me since you have decided to openly attack a brother hear who only was responding to another person on this topic

you wil bring gods judgment on your own head if you keep up this attitude so simple to say what we like in cyber space

i wil come back to see what you have left for me and i would like to hear an open apology to another traveler

god bless from your brother in the lord damien

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

let me ask you a question......

if you do not believe in the rapture, do you believe in the resurrection?

mike

i lean toward 'don't believe' in the rapture. i can be prepared while hoping i'm wrong. is that an answer? i hope you will consider it one.

I lean toward not believing in the rapture either simple because if it's not in the bible, I'm not going to add it, the bible doesn't state rapture, the bible says we will be with him (Jesus) in the twinkle of an eye, but it doesn't say before the tribulation begins or at the end.

you know, maybe i need to stop believing in my Grandfather, for the Bible does not ever have the word for Grandfather either, nor does it have Grandmothers, and low and behold, neither are the Great Grandmas and Grandpas...... should I stop believing in the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, cause the word Trinity does not appear???

there are many words that have not made the scriptures, but the concept is there...... even the concept of a car is in the scriptures..... for they all came in one ACCORD.......

mik

e

• Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  543
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  10/15/1966

hmmm... believe in the rapture? I guess it depends on your definition, because that word means different things to different people.

Do I believe the Lord will return and we will all be gathered with Him in the air? Yes, as it is described in 1 Thessalonians chapter 4 and other scriptures. Do I believe folks will disappear and it will be a "secret" rapture as I've heard people call it? No, I believe that every eye will see Him.

• Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

hmmm... believe in the rapture? I guess it depends on your definition, because that word means different things to different people.

Do I believe the Lord will return and we will all be gathered with Him in the air? Yes, as it is described in 1 Thessalonians chapter 4 and other scriptures. Do I believe folks will disappear and it will be a "secret" rapture as I've heard people call it? No, I believe that every eye will see Him.

:emot-questioned:

how come everyone calls it a "Secret Rapture" when it is very clear that it will happen? the only secret about it is WHEN.......

mike

• Topic Count:  105
  • Content Count:  1,741
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Birthday:  07/30/1959

I do not believe the Scriptures teach a 'Rapture' or much at all of what passes for 'end times prophecy' teaching today.

HOWEVER: Should the Lord appear in the Eastern Sky shouting "Come up hither," I will not pause to debate the theological issue with Him!

i've never heard it put better. thanks, leonard :emot-handshake:

• Topic Count:  105
  • Content Count:  1,741
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Birthday:  07/30/1959

let me ask you a question......

if you do not believe in the rapture, do you believe in the resurrection?

mike

if this is addressed to all persons who said they can't believe in the rapture, then allow me to respond to this question. God's word is crystal clear on the resurrection of the saints. it is far from clear about the rapture. i'm pretty sure we are discussing the so-called secret rapture that is speculated to occur prior to the Last Day (as in 7 years before the return of Christ to visibly rule). if i am mistaken about the subject matter, i guess the OP will let me know and i may change my answer.