• Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

is there anyone here who does not believe in the rapture

damo1

To Night Terror

i mainly belive in what the bible says on rapture and on tribulation and not on what man has to say i also belive in the warinnings given out to the churches in revelations

even though many feel that the warnings given to the luke warm churches and luke warm christians wear only for that time and that period i feel that these warnings are also for us today living know in 2007 and right threw out the centurary

i also belive in what the book of jude says on this as many some how wil not alow them selves to be open to the holy spirits guiding when it comes to the bibles we read from and how we see this for our selves

that is why i wil not alow man to tel me what wil happen in the last days i put my trust in the holy spirit as he is hear to guide us if we alow him to have full reign in our lives

i do not belive in sifting threw gods word as this does not help when we only read what we want to read and then ignore all the other warnings that are printed in plain ink

i also belive in this matthew 24 verse 14 new international version open study bible

14 and this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all the nations and then the end will come

i wil be very skeptical when it comes to mans doctrine on this and mans knowledge i am also with in my own rights to do this as my learning comes from the holy spirit not from what man has to say to me on what wil happen in the rapture or how he understands revelations

some people have a warped mind frame when it comes to topics like this and i always have a good old laugh as i have been looking at some of the topics hear already on these boards and it just amazes me how some see this for them selves with out trusting what it says in gods word

some wil say we wil burn with out even understanding this

the dead are judged revelations 20 new international version open study bible

11 then i saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it earth and sky fled from his pressence and their was no place for them

12 and i saw the dead great and small standing before the throne and books were opened another book was opened

which is the book of life the deed were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books

13 the sea gave up the dead that were in it and death and hades gave up the dead that were in it and death and hades gave up the dead that were in them each person was judged according to what he had done

14 then death and hades were thrown into the lake of fire the lake of fire is the second death

15 if anyones was not found written in the book of life he was thrown into the lake of fire

i also belive in this john 3 verses 31 to 36

31 the one who comes from above is above all the one who is from the earth belongs to the earth

and speaks as one from the earth the one who comes from heaven is above all

32 he testifies what he has seen and heard but no one accepts his testimony

33 the man who has accepted it has certified that god is truthfull

34 for the one whom god has sent speaks the words of god for god gives the spirit with out limit

35 the father loves the son and has placed everything in his hands

36 whoever belives in the son has eternal life but whoever rejects the son wil not see life for gods wrath remains on him

i am sorry brother for being open like this yet this is just the way i am my trust is based on what it says in gods word not on what man has too say i also respond to like minded souls who do not preach on doom and gloom as when i hear this i am very skeptical

but i wish you the best in this thread and i hope you get more hits as i wil not be fooled by anyone the sheep hear his voice and the shepperd knows his sheep and he puts his life on the line for his sheep

i trust my father in heaven and i take heed to the warnings based out in front of me

god bless from damo

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

I don't, either.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,741
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Birthday:  07/30/1959

i lean toward 'don't believe' in the rapture. i can be prepared while hoping i'm wrong. is that an answer? i hope you will consider it one.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  160
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  04/05/1971

i lean toward 'don't believe' in the rapture. i can be prepared while hoping i'm wrong. is that an answer? i hope you will consider it one.

I lean toward not believing in the rapture either simple because if it's not in the bible, I'm not going to add it, the bible doesn't state rapture, the bible says we will be with him (Jesus) in the twinkle of an eye, but it doesn't say before the tribulation begins or at the end.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

I do not believe the Scriptures teach a 'Rapture' or much at all of what passes for 'end times prophecy' teaching today.

HOWEVER: Should the Lord appear in the Eastern Sky shouting "Come up hither," I will not pause to debate the theological issue with Him!

• Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,673
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

it'll be great if those that believe in the rapture gtet raptured AND those that don't...don't.

it's the practice what you preach "thing." :thumbsup:

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

it'll be great if those that believe in the rapture gtet raptured AND those that don't...don't.

leonard you made me giggle there...your funny. :24: patricia1

• Topic Count:  80
  • Content Count:  1,595
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

leonard you made me giggle there...your funny. :cool: patricia1

:laugh::whistling: :whistling:

Leonard :24: