redwing

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.21
  • Days Won:  115

faith pleases God, you are voting for John Paul, aren't you?

Remember that the biggest words in our Constitution are "We The People". If we forget this, it does not matter who is in the White House.

OneLight

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  653
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/26/1977

Remember that the biggest words in our Constitution are "We The People". If we forget this, it does not matter who is in the White House.

OneLight

If we go by the Constitution, why are we debating the 2nd amendment? Why does the patriot act allow for search and seizures without a court order? A direct violation of the 4th amendment? or why are boston police searching every home for guns in kids bedrooms, this is an unreasonanle search. Our congress is continually passing laws that directly violate the Constitution. Under the patriot act, the president is allowed to implement martial law if theres a threat to American security. It's written that vague. There is a war on the Constitution and America as we know it. It is being done quietly. There is a conspiracy to form a North American Union and an amero. Most of these candidates are members of organizations that you DON"T get a vote, but plan our fate. "We the people" sounds like great rhetoric. Do you know you labor and then pay a tax on your labor? Why do you think Huckabee says the IRS should be abolished? And yes, Ron Paul. Article 1 section 9 says "we the people" are not to be directly taxed by the Federal government in property, wages, salaries, or earnings. Yet a 16th amendment was made to tax us. Though it was not ratified by 48 states. IRS cases have been won in court, finding the tax unlawful. But you may have to get a good lawyer and go to court to see justice.

Edited by faith pleases God

OneLight

If we go by the Constitution, why are we debating the 2nd amendment? Why does the patriot act allow for search and seizures without a court order? A direct violation of the 4th amendment? or why are boston police searching every home for guns in kids bedrooms, this is an unreasonanle search. Our congress is continually passing laws that directly violate the Constitution. Under the patriot act, the president is allowed to implement martial law if theres a threat to American security. It's written that vague. There is a war on the Constitution and America as we know it. It is being done quietly. There is a conspiracy to form a North American Union and an amero. Most of these candidates are members of organizations that you DON"T get a vote, but plan our fate. "We the people" sounds like great rhetoric. Do you know you labor and then pay a tax on your labor? Why do you think Huckabee says the IRS should be abolished? And yes, Ron Paul. Article 1 section 9 says "we the people" are not to be directly taxed by the Federal government in property, wages, salaries, or earnings. Yet a 16th amendment was made to tax us. Though it was not ratified by 48 states. IRS cases have been won in court, finding the tax unlawful. But you may have to get a good lawyer and go to court to see justice.

So you agree with my post?

OneLight

edited to say I am sorry for calling him John Paul and not Ron Paul ... my bad!

OneLight

So you agree with my post?

OneLight

edited to say I am sorry for calling him John Paul and not Ron Paul ... my bad!

I agree with your post.

I also agree with what you said, but saw that you were standing on a platform with steam coming out of your ears as you spoke! I just wanted to try and calm you a bit.

This nation has taken advantage of people not paying attention for years, a little at a time. When I was in my younger years, we could trust those in office. Sure, there were some who took advantage of their power, but never to the blatant degree that they are today. I have been waiting for a revolution since the 60's. Maybe I won't have to wait much longer?

OneLight

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  400
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,903
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Birthday:  04/19/1942

Unless they cut the pork spending and become accountable for their spending to us, they will continue as they are. If you think about it, when they spend our money on "special projects" in their district, they become popular with the voters, ensuring a better possibility of being re-elected. This it pride at it's worst.

I would like to see the government given back to the people. I would take the time to vote on every issue if given the chance. I realize that they would have to "dumb it down" for me to understand, but that would be better for the country then just relying on them to do what we voted them to do. That has not worked in years. It seems that they think they are above us in every way, even though they would never admit it. This is just my $1 worth ... inflation!

OneLight

The Federal government is not accountable to us. They borrow from foreign sources and the Federal Reserve and are accountable to them. In proverbs it states the borrower is a slave to the lender. We are in a impossible to repay debt. This was done by design. All debts are secured. Do you know what the collateral is on this debt? This is why I'm for smaller government. The smaller the government the smaller amount of damage that can be incurred. The larger the government, well..... we're just starting to find out.

Those that are voted into office are accountable to the people who put them there.

OneLight

yes! there are. good point. :laugh: jp

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Article 1 section 9 says "we the people" are not to be directly taxed by the Federal government in property, wages, salaries, or earnings. Yet a 16th amendment was made to tax us. Though it was not ratified by 48 states. IRS cases have been won in court, finding the tax unlawful. But you may have to get a good lawyer and go to court to see justice.

Actually, ratification of a Constitutional amendment requires only 3/4 of the states; at the time (1913) we had 48 states. Thirty six were required to ratify the Sixteenth Amendment; it was ratified. See link below....

http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Embas...hamendment.html

And this one on Article 1, Section 9 of the Constitution..........

http://www.usconstitution.net/xconst_A1Sec9.html

As you can see Article 1, Section 9 does NOT say the Feds can't tax us. These assertions are copied back and forth on the internet and appear in http://www.fraudsandscams.com/sixteenth.htm :blink:

well, it WOULD be a good point IF they really were accountable to the people! they should be, they're supposed to be, but they aren't being accountable, and unfortunately "we" (collectively speaking) are not HOLDING them accountable.

Article 1 section 9 says "we the people" are not to be directly taxed by the Federal government in property, wages, salaries, or earnings. Yet a 16th amendment was made to tax us. Though it was not ratified by 48 states. IRS cases have been won in court, finding the tax unlawful. But you may have to get a good lawyer and go to court to see justice.

Actually, ratification of a Constitutional amendment requires only 3/4 of the states; at the time (1913) we had 48 states. Thirty six were required to ratify the Sixteenth Amendment; it was ratified. See link below....

As you can see Article 1, Section 9 does NOT say the Feds can't tax us. These assertions are copied back and forth on the internet and appear in http://www.fraudsandscams.com/sixteenth.htm :blink:

This link states it wasn't properly ratified and cases have been won against this.

http://libertyforlife.com/constitution/us-...atification.htm

Edited by faith pleases God

This link states it wasn't properly ratified and cases have been won against this.

http://libertyforlife.com/constitution/us-...atification.htm

I read your links and they present the other side of the argument. As I was reading I noticed the IRS was created the same year(1913) as the Federal Reserve. Then 1914, the 1st world war began, which created debt to the Federal Reserve. They got busy right out of the gates. I think the IRS should be abolished and we do away with the Federal Reserve. If we can? I'm not sure the Federal Reserve would allow this. There is a conflict of what a direct/indirect tax is in the 9th amendment and how its proportioned. The 16th amendment allows a direct tax. Some sources state it wasn't correctly ratified. Either way, I'm not okay with a direct tax to pay the private bankers interest.