• Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

damo1

to one light to patricica1

if you find hymnal you wil hear poor in spirits responce to this he opend up in hymnals and shared how he was praying for god to heal his left ear it is apparantly deaf yet what he did when god responded he blocked this from taking full effect as poor in spirit said he felt static electricity and he could not move find hymnals and you wil find his responce and you wil see why poor in spirit is so against those who do use these gifts with in their congregations

poor in spirit if you are reading this i do have a copy of what you said in hymnals and if i feel you are still preaching your false doctrin i will type this up for al to read

poor in spirit thought it was a demonic spirit doing this too him when al along it was god responding and he put up a wall

this is why this man is very unstable i am not sure if hymnals is on worthy but do a search and read from the very start of hymnals as its poor in spirits topic

i have put the challange up but when i was on line by using the lap top i was lent to take with me i noticed he went very fast when i feel he saw my name come up on this topic it was 7>15am my time in australia when i was skimming threw the boards as you see he responded to a few people but has ignored what i said to him

he feels that women should not speak in church he feels that women should not use these gifts or even seek the gift of speaking in tongues that is why i rebuked poor in spirit i was in prayer for my partner in the philippines and my new job as i love this job and its such a joy working with young people like brendon and dennis who are not wanted by their parents today brendon and dennis oppend up to me and i was able to share my testimony and how i was shakken up in 2001 even the other carer is responding to me as we are going to go to coffs harbour for the day on christmas day and bill has been asking me questions about my faith

poor in spirit is very negative as you both are seeing when he is confronted he runs and throws in confusion so no use giving him scripture passages as he wil just see this from the number 1 bible which is the only true bible kings james

he is alowed to sit on his high hores and judge us who have been open and honest in this topic just rebuke that demon in him and keep rebuking the demon in him

god bless from your brother in the lord damien stipic

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

What is described was a Satanic attack that took place to rob him of his healing. I am deaf in my right ear but I can hear very high pitches that no one can hear, perhaps maybe dogs; I enjoy not being able to hear. I only hear what is important. It does effect my speech though in loudness and sometimes is garbled...I cannot hear myself!!!!

So the truth is that satan robbed him of his healing and now he blames the people of the church and The Holy Spirit? There is more to his disappointment than this. He let satan win. That spirit he talked about attacks a lot of young christians. I have had it attack me twice. Will not go into it though. patricia1

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

I can interpret my own Spiritual language. I let others do it anyway...That is also how I know who has correct interpretation. AlsoThree different people can interpret the same tongue and it Flows just like the singing from heaven. We do have past posts with the same topics if anyone wants to look into it. If I went to china and all of a sudden speak cantonese, that is also speaking in another tongue.

I have heard the mimic from the devil in regards to this matter and believe me, it is like nails going across a chalkboard .. There is no mistakeing it if its not from God...patricia1

Hi patricia1,

Scriptures says plainly that women do not speak in tongues because as God spoke to man first, so would He give tongues to man first as the Word of God must come to man first. That is what Paul meant.

1 Corinthians 14:26How is it then, brethren? when ye come together, every one of you hath a psalm, hath a doctrine, hath a tongue, hath a revelation, hath an interpretation. Let all things be done unto edifying. 27If any man speak in an unknown tongue, let it be by two, or at the most by three, and that by course; and let one interpret. 28But if there be no interpreter, let him keep silence in the church; and let him speak to himself, and to God. 29Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge. 30If any thing be revealed to another that sitteth by, let the first hold his peace. 31For ye may all prophesy one by one, that all may learn, and all may be comforted. 32And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets. 33For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints. 34Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law. 35And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church. 36What? came the word of God out from you? or came it unto you only? 37If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord. 38But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant. 39Wherefore, brethren, covet to prophesy, and forbid not to speak with tongues. 40Let all things be done decently and in order.

If you value your relationship with the Lord, you should go to Jesus in prayer speaking plainly in your language and ask how you got the tongues you are speaking. By all that you are sharing, it is not aligning with scriptures in how gifts are given as someone else has to interpret, let alone for the fact that man is the one given tongues as women are to be silent in the churches. You need to step back and pray to Jesus regarding this matter. Did you seek another spirit or another baptism? Did you test the spirits by the scriptures? Were you "open" to receiving another spirit? Some unscriptural hymnals would cause some to go astray into doing that as if they had not the Holy Spirit yet or that they can worship the Holy Spirit when the indwelling Holy Spirit does not seek it but seeks to lead us to glorify Jesus and to testify of Jesus Christ so that other spirits will not take the spotlight off of Jesus and steal devotion and worship away from Jesus and the Father in the assembly. I love you as a sister in Christ, but what you are sharing does not line up with scriptures regarding the use of tongues. I am concern for you as you should be also and take this to the Lord in prayer, please.

John 13: 31Therefore, when he was gone out, Jesus said, Now is the Son of man glorified, and God is glorified in him. 32If God be glorified in him, God shall also glorify him in himself, and shall straightway glorify him.

John 17: 1These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee: 2As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. 3And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. 4I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do. 5And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

John 16: 13Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. 14He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

That is how man is to witness for a true witness testifies of another and not of themselves.

John 5: 31If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.

John 7: 18He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.

John 3: 28Ye yourselves bear me witness, that I said, I am not the Christ, but that I am sent before him. 29He that hath the bride is the bridegroom: but the friend of the bridegroom, which standeth and heareth him, rejoiceth greatly because of the bridegroom's voice: this my joy therefore is fulfilled. 30He must increase, but I must decrease.

All beause of this....

Philippians 2: 9Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

That is how we all shall be judged by:

John 5: 22For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: 23That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

Thus in partnership with the Holy Spirit as we are enabled, we testify of Jesus Christ.

John 15: 26But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me: 27And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.

Matthew 10: 17But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues; 18And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles. 19But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak. 20For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

So the Holy Spirit would never be in the worship place for then by what partnership would we be doing this? No one, for the Holy Spirit is God, and He shall not fail in His role, but man will. That is why all invitations points to Jesus and none to the Holy Ghost because there are other spirits in the world and it is by Jesus, we have received the promise of the Spirit through faith so we can rest in Jesus and not be led astray by other spirits when we seek a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ the Lord.

It is also said that God will pour His Spirit out upon our sons and DAUGHTERS.... DO NOT BE SO QUICK TO JUDGE A WOMAN.....

Act 2:17 "...... And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:......"

Yes, we are to judge the message.... not the messenger..... when there is a message in tongues, I am skeptical as well, and we judge the interpretation of the message, if it aligns with the Word of God (entirely) then it is kept, if not, it is discarded.

the first witness to the resurrection of Christ was a (ahem) WOMAN....... (and evangelist).....

also remember the woman at the well, she brought an entire village to Christ..... oops, a woman preaching???? hmmm unheard of....

if you take a look at a message in tongues, and the interpretation of it, it is equivalent to prophecy....

I do not take every utterance as being a message from God, I judge each and every message personally, and in corporate to ensure the message itself is from God.

there have been times I have received an interpretation for a word in tongues only to have my mouth held shut, and some one else will give the interpretation (yes, even females) this would be a verification of their interpretation. there have been times when some one would be at the alters praying in tongues not knowing what they were saying, and some one else in the congregation would be close by listening and afterwards would tell them everything that was said... one time a lady was praying at the alters and a man was sitting in the congregation... the lady praying had never studied any other language then english.... after the lady was finished praying the man went up and thanked her for praying for his home town..... IN RUSSIA.... she had no idea what she was saying, even giving names of people this man knew....

interpretations are not always an exact word for word translation..... for instance, I can see an event happen and you can also, and when I describe it, i may tell it a bit different, this does not mean it is incorrect.... just a different angle.... a person walking down the street, with pink hair, blue eyes, green shirt, red with yellow polka dot tie, purple and yellow checkered pants, large red shoes, white face and a single glove on his hand, might be looked upon as a rock star by one person, but another might see him as a clown ( to me, there is not much difference ) the description might be from one all the detail given as above, it may even include his build and facial expressions, the other person might just say it is a funny looking clown, with funny looking cloths..... is either wrong? no, just two different interpretations of the same thing....

one might say blue shirt, and brown pants white belt.... and another might say brown pants and blue shirt white belt.... when the message originally said WHITE BELT, BLUE SHIRT, BROWN PANTS....while neither got it word for word translated, it was correctly interpreted .......

Paul even says that he PRAYS IN THE SPIRIT......

while there have been many times i have awoken in the middle of the night, and knowing I needed to be praying, I began, i had no idea what was needed, or who needed it, and spent hours face down in the carpet praying, and not having a single english word just kept on praying.... other times, i have known who but not what....... and there have been times i knew what was needed, but did not know where or who...... The Holy Spirit will be my intercessor, and will take the plea for action.....

I really like those that say TONGUES IS NOT FOR TODAY...... why????? if one of the nine gifts are not for today then none of them are.... so why are we continually praying for those that need a healing????? or a miracle???? these also are GIFTS OF THE SPIRIT...... Tongues, Interpretation, Prophecy, Knowledge, Wisdom, Discernment, Miracles, Healing, and Faith......... lets go the route that many would have us go, and dump the first three....... whhhooooooowwww, that is 33 % of the gifts the y are saying that should not be used...... Knowledge Wisdom are a couple more that they do not seem to care for either, so that would be only 4/9ths left, less then half that they are saying should be used, but most only want two of them, and claim they have been gifted with a third (discernment) so, in all actuallity, most people are only saying that 33% of the gifts are the only ones to be used today........

we have to be careful about saying something is not from God, or the Holy Spirit when it is.... and saying something is from the Holy Spirit when it is not.....

Tongues Has Not ceased, and neither have the other Gifts of the Spirit....... some people say that because it is said it is finished, or it is completed, that it means that tongues is no longer needed or good, if that was the case, all the other gifts would have ceased at the same time.........

as it stands, i have personally witnessed true God Sent Healings...... so, evidently, Healings are still in operation..... I have personally witnessed Miracles, again, it is evident that the working of Miracles are still for today..... Faith? yep.... seen that too..... Missionary friends of ours are facing death and persecution on a regular bassis have been faced with maintaining their faith, or loosing it, some have lost their lives because of maintaining their faith, some have seen miracles happen by maintaining with Faith given to them through the Holy Spirit.... an example would be Elijah standing fast before 400 prophets of baal and believing there was no one else standing there with him, him being the onl y one left.....

Christ told us (not just men) that we would be doing the things He did, and things even greater....

My grandson, has already been used for healings and comforting and enriching the faith for others....., (he is just under 3)

a young lady i know, has been used by the Holy Spirit to prophecie and pray over others ( she was about three and half years old at that time.... ) she is still a prayer warrior.... I know what you are thinking, God would not use some one that young.... I do not say that, I say, Let God Use who HE WILL..... God's ways are not the way we think they should be, (thinking in the flesh) we think onl y those that have studied for decades should do such things..... God says, He will use who He will..... the youngest King of Israel and Judah was 7 ( SEVEN years old) a couple of them were 8 and several others under the age of 20 ....

God uses the Young, the Old, the Male, the Female, the Hebrew, the Gentile, Freeman and Bond servants, as well as animals to do His Work..... God is not a respector of persons..... He will use the things we consider foolish, to acomplish His Great Deeds......

mike

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  473
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

I think this is one of the funniest interpretations I've ever seen - women not suppose to speak in tongues.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  196
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,343
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/03/1964

Let your women keep silent in the churches, for they are not permitted to speak; but they are to be submissive, as the law also says. 1 Corinthians 14:34NKJV

I've been waiting for years to use that one again :24: Just kidding... don't kick me out... I won't mention again for a long time :wub: I'll back on out now.... keep your hands off your weapons..... :24: bye!

• Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,673
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

Once again: Show me scripture that tells us tongues have ceased or changed. Just one. Not big blocks of scripture you use to try and tell those of us who believe in these gifts how horrible and wrong and deluded we are for believing in them. Just because you don't believe in this gift does not mean it has ceased. Unless you can prove it has ceased, scripturally, it's just your opinion and nothing more.

youre probably not going to get that.

those that are convinced it exists believe so and

those that believe it's channeling believe that.

there are many passages that are just not straight forward. if it all was straight forward then we would

all believe close to the same thing. its obvious we all do not.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  657
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  02/15/1959

1 Corinth. 14 Pursue love, and desire spiritual gifts, but especially that you may PROPHESY.

verse 3 But he who Prophesies speaks edification and exhortation and comfort to men.

verse 5 I wished you all spoke with tongues, BUT even more that you prophesied;

Chapter 11 verse 5

But every womanwho prays or PROPHESIES.....

Acts 2:18

And on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days; and THEY shall Prophesy.

Acts 21:9

Now this man (Philip the evangelist) had 4 virgin daughters who PHROPHESIED.

Numbers 11:29

"Oh, that ALL the Lords People were prophets and that the Lord would put His Spirit upon them!"

Exodus 15:20

Then Miriam the Pophetess..........