Near

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,148
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

It can be a fun mental game though if you don't take it too serious. :whistling:

Reminds me of someone who was gossiping to me at work... He said do you know so and so. I said yeah. He replied by shes a witch, shes rude, and I think shes cheating on her husband. I said looked up and said ok. What do you think I am going to do with that? Truth is, nothing. Its gossip, and if your a true christian its not your concern, Only God is our concern. It is written in scripture NO ONE knows when and how the end times will exactly come about only the Father, not even the Son.

Heatherxoxoxox :24:

I thought that's what scripture had said about only the Father knowing, not even the Son.

He said that only the Father knows the day and the hour, but Paul tells us that we should know the season..... if we study it should not be a surprise..... and we are told to watch. I don't remember being told to talk about it, but that's the human thing to do. Biggest problem is that too many only look for the things to show it's here, and don't spend the same amount of time looking for scripture showing why it can't be in the near future. I like hearing about that just as much as why someone thinks it might be next week.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  280
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1965

Well, I was kind of wondering something...this can be moved if it is need, I didn't know where to put it, lol. Sorry about the bad title, I didn't know what to put there, rofl! Please guys, also just take notice I'm not trying to offend anyone, I was just wondering what it is with people and these things. So, PLEASE do not try and blame me for this, I was only posting this for answers onto why this is happening! Thank you for your help anyways! It will be broken up into bits so no one can get confused and answer more easily! ^_^

Just some stuff I had found on the internet and from talking to some other Christians around the area (not on Worthy, on other places).

My 1st question: What is it with people and calling certain people "The Antichrist?" I find this extremely off. Some guy I was talking to claimed that (including his strange friend) (with somewhat annoying and strong stubbornness)Barack Obama is the Antichrist. His friend made a comment on my page and, quoting...(I believe I had removed the comment)

"I had a dream last night. Barack Obama is the Antichrist." And that was all he said. Okay...from my reading of scripture and what it says, this guy doesn't sound like a Christian:

quoted from the New Living Translation: <Revelation 13 "16Wisdom is needed here. Let the one understanding solve the meaning of the number of the beast, for it is the number of man. His number is 666." Either he was having a moment, or it just so happened that God decided to reveal to him who the AC is, BUT I highly doubt this. Also, his friend claims that Barack has similar attributes that would be considered to be the Antichrist. Like peace treaties and all that. I think I remember somewhere someone saying about the AC and Isreal and that Tribulation would begin when Isreal signed the peace treaty between them and the AC (I believe, correct me here xD), but isn't the "beast" (or Antichrist, I'm confused....) supposed to blashemped the name of God? If he is, I haven't seen Obama jump up and do that in front of the crowd. Lol... Also, for this one, I think God led me to this scripture! Lol, I just so happened to open my Bible looking for scripture for Question #2 when I land on this! Wow, thanks God. :blink: If you can, look at John 2 the one on "Warning about Antichrists". I have no idea why I landed on this one. Also, care to look at John 4 with the "Discerning False Prophets", that one seemed good too. :taped:

Hi Near,

I just read this post and I believe all those who are against God and do not except His Son as Lord are Anti - Christs, but there will be one who comes who will be filled with Satan just as Judas was. He will do the will and bidding of Satan, he will be the ultimate Anti - Christ and there has been none like him, for he will be the last. We thought Hitler and all those others were evil wait till this one comes, he is a million times worse than them.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Well, I was kind of wondering something...this can be moved if it is need, I didn't know where to put it, lol. Sorry about the bad title, I didn't know what to put there, rofl! Please guys, also just take notice I'm not trying to offend anyone, I was just wondering what it is with people and these things. So, PLEASE do not try and blame me for this, I was only posting this for answers onto why this is happening! Thank you for your help anyways! It will be broken up into bits so no one can get confused and answer more easily! :whistling:

Just some stuff I had found on the internet and from talking to some other Christians around the area (not on Worthy, on other places).

My 1st question: What is it with people and calling certain people "The Antichrist?" I find this extremely off. Some guy I was talking to claimed that (including his strange friend) (with somewhat annoying and strong stubbornness)Barack Obama is the Antichrist. His friend made a comment on my page and, quoting...(I believe I had removed the comment)

"I had a dream last night. Barack Obama is the Antichrist." And that was all he said. Okay...from my reading of scripture and what it says, this guy doesn't sound like a Christian:

quoted from the New Living Translation: <Revelation 13 "16Wisdom is needed here. Let the one understanding solve the meaning of the number of the beast, for it is the number of man. His number is 666." Either he was having a moment, or it just so happened that God decided to reveal to him who the AC is, BUT I highly doubt this. Also, his friend claims that Barack has similar attributes that would be considered to be the Antichrist. Like peace treaties and all that. I think I remember somewhere someone saying about the AC and Isreal and that Tribulation would begin when Isreal signed the peace treaty between them and the AC (I believe, correct me here xD), but isn't the "beast" (or Antichrist, I'm confused....) supposed to blashemped the name of God? If he is, I haven't seen Obama jump up and do that in front of the crowd. Lol... Also, for this one, I think God led me to this scripture! Lol, I just so happened to open my Bible looking for scripture for Question #2 when I land on this! Wow, thanks God. :mgfrog: If you can, look at John 2 the one on "Warning about Antichrists". I have no idea why I landed on this one. Also, care to look at John 4 with the "Discerning False Prophets", that one seemed good too. :emot-puke:

Hi Near,

I just read this post and I believe all those who are against God and do not except His Son as Lord are Anti - Christs, but there will be one who comes who will be filled with Satan just as Judas was. He will do the will and bidding of Satan, he will be the ultimate Anti - Christ and there has been none like him, for he will be the last. We thought Hitler and all those others were evil wait till this one comes, he is a million times worse than them.

True, Isa. Most who reject God's name and stuff are antichrists, but THE AntiChrist will be worse than them!

Well, I was kind of wondering something...this can be moved if it is need, I didn't know where to put it, lol. Sorry about the bad title, I didn't know what to put there, rofl! Please guys, also just take notice I'm not trying to offend anyone, I was just wondering what it is with people and these things. So, PLEASE do not try and blame me for this, I was only posting this for answers onto why this is happening! Thank you for your help anyways! It will be broken up into bits so no one can get confused and answer more easily! :whistling:

quoted from the New Living Translation: <Revelation 13 "16Wisdom is needed here. Let the one understanding solve the meaning of the number of the beast, for it is the number of man. His number is 666." Either he was having a moment, or it just so happened that God decided to reveal to him who the AC is, BUT I highly doubt this. Also, his friend claims that Barack has similar attributes that would be considered to be the Antichrist. Like peace treaties and all that. I think I remember somewhere someone saying about the AC and Isreal and that Tribulation would begin when Isreal signed the peace treaty between them and the AC (I believe, correct me here xD), but isn't the "beast" (or Antichrist, I'm confused....) supposed to blashemped the name of God? If he is, I haven't seen Obama jump up and do that in front of the crowd. Lol... Also, for this one, I think God led me to this scripture! Lol, I just so happened to open my Bible looking for scripture for Question #2 when I land on this! Wow, thanks God. :mgfrog: If you can, look at John 2 the one on "Warning about Antichrists". I have no idea why I landed on this one. Also, care to look at John 4 with the "Discerning False Prophets", that one seemed good too. :emot-puke:

Hi Near,

True, Isa. Most who reject God's name and stuff are antichrists, but THE AntiChrist will be worse than them!

Hi Near,

Yes those like Hitler are just kittens compared to the ultimate Anti - Christ. He is a lion ready to devour any Christain who doesn't take the mark of the beast. He will do far worse things than those who proceded him. I am glad we won't be around, and it makes you want to preach the truth to those who are lost even more, knowing what is to come.

God Bless

Hi Near,

Yes those like Hitler are just kittens compared to the ultimate Anti - Christ. He is a lion ready to devour any Christain who doesn't take the mark of the beast. He will do far worse things than those who proceded him. I am glad we won't be around, and it makes you want to preach the truth to those who are lost even more, knowing what is to come.

God Bless

I will be glad to stand for God in the face of any and all adversity,I see no need to hope I wont be around,the bible says that the rapture is at the end of the Tribulation,I fell no need to dis-believe God or pray I wont have to go through the Trib,I am happy to die for the God that died for me.

There is not one christian here on earth that would not die for their Lord. If the Lord asked me to give my life up I would, if the Lord asked me to go through the tribulation at the end times I would.

The Lord may come today, tomorrow, next week, next year, next century, we do not know when. We may be taken home today, tomorrow, next week, next century, who knows but this one thing I do know I am ready to meet my Lord.

I do not hope I wont be around I know I wont be around, there is a difference between hoping and knowing.

I know God has made a promise to the church that we are not appointed to wrath and that we will not suffer the wrath that comes on the whole world.

1 Thessalonians 5:9

For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ,

Revelation 3:10

10 Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.

Colossians 3:6

Because of these things the wrath of God is coming upon the sons of disobedience,

Revelation 16:1

Then I heard a loud voice from the temple saying to the seven angels,

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

There are many many religions throughout the world with devotees who are prepared to die for God but we are unique in that our salvation and life is due to our savior Christ and it is Christ that the world and its prince hates , it is Christ who is the sworn enemy of satan and the final battle will see our savior victorious over all as prophesied

There are many many religions throughout the world with devotees who are prepared to die for God but we are unique in that our salvation and life is due to our savior Christ and it is Christ that the world and its prince hates , it is Christ who is the sworn enemy of satan and the final battle will see our savior victorious over all as prophesied

Hi onesiphorus,

This is so true and the Bible also says because they hated Him they will hate us also.

Luke 21:17

And you will be hated by all for My name

• Content Count:  15

Amen ISA , Ihope that Near will perceive that being a Christian a member of the church the body of Christ during this very special time we call the Mystery that is the Gospel of the Dispensation of Christ given to Paul by Christ is not about wrath or duty or law or good deeds or confessig but is salvation by grace (a gift ) free to anyone by just believing in Christ as your savior . He paid your debt 2000years ago and we who were dead to God because of Adams sin have been given life and life everlasting we now have life our nature is no longer adams natur but Christs nature we live in the house called righteousness not the house called sin . Religion is human dogma and interpretation hence it is open to all kinds of wierd and wacky behavior but when we believe in Christ we immediately become a new creation where God only sees his Sons perfectionin us and the Love of Christ taught to us by the Holy Ghost constrains us and what we do we do out of love and not out of duty or repayment or reconciliation .W do not forgive to be forgiven , we forgive BECAUSE God forgave us in love . It is not an academic study it is LIFE to be enjoyed in all circumstances because he is in us and we are in Him . In 2 Cor God never prevented those thins to happen to Paul in his life but God gave him the grace to equip him to overcome ,this is what we must learn

• 2 weeks later...

• Content Count:  4

People always Thank GOD for what HE has done..... Look forward for what HE will do ..... But ignoring what HE is doing right now. It's always been like that. Everytime GOD sends a messenger, people kills him. Then later on accept his message and calls him a prophet or messenger.

His promise? Malachi 4:5-6

If you can't accept Elijah's message when God sent him, there's something wrong.

• Content Count:  4

Don't worry about finding any one antichrist, because if you read all of the scriptures in the bible that talk about that subject, it's referring to a spirit of antichrist, not one person out there. It's too bad that people are looking for it to be a man when it says in the bible that it's the spirit of antichrist, wihch means being against Christ. I think we have to be careful not to fall for every story out there, but rely on the bible itself, and prayer, because it's easy to get caught up in all these ideas.

AnaA