• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  63
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,157
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/25/1982

Hey all,

My husband has decided to leave me. So I am now living in West Virginia so if I am not on much, that is why. Miss you all.

Tina

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

:blink: honey I'm sorry, I don't even know what to say! :o

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  864
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  04/22/1954

:blink: I don't know what to say either.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  2,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  09/09/1952

I'm so sorry to hear this, Tina. If you need to talk, we're here.

<>< ><>

Nathele

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

oh goodness! :blink:

:o

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,075
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Days Won:  3

:blink:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  1,157
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  07/25/1982

I honestly don't know what to say either. I can't at this time go into a lot of detail because of how emotional it is for me still. But I have been in a very controlling and abusive church. almost cult like from what others have told me. Although I won't go that far. So, I decided to leave. When I came out here to visit family my husband was spending alot of time with his pastors. He called me the night before and told me our marriage was over with and not to bother coming home. Since then, he has taken my name off of everything, cleaned out my bank account, changed his home and cell phone numbers, and not responded to any of my emails. It is very hurtful to think that a person can just up and throw away three years. On top of all this, all through our marriage he has called me horrible names that are not appropriate for me to say on here. I thought I deserved it. This is something I never thought I would encounter but I had no option. I appreciate the prayers. I know some in here are against divorce as I am too, but especially after this week, I have decided to not fight it. I want this over with as quickly as possible. The last thing he said to me was that he doesn't want to speak to me again. This is all I can say for now as I am already in tears.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  176
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  02/07/1956

Hey all,

My husband has decided to leave me. So I am now living in West Virginia so if I am not on much, that is why. Miss you all.

Tina

Tina, I'm very sorry to hear this. I've been through the same exact same thing. I know how it is. Hang in there. :th_praying::blink:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  158
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  07/20/1984

I honestly don't know what to say either. I can't at this time go into a lot of detail because of how emotional it is for me still. But I have been in a very controlling and abusive church. almost cult like from what others have told me. Although I won't go that far. So, I decided to leave. When I came out here to visit family my husband was spending alot of time with his pastors. He called me the night before and told me our marriage was over with and not to bother coming home. Since then, he has taken my name off of everything, cleaned out my bank account, changed his home and cell phone numbers, and not responded to any of my emails. It is very hurtful to think that a person can just up and throw away three years. On top of all this, all through our marriage he has called me horrible names that are not appropriate for me to say on here. I thought I deserved it. This is something I never thought I would encounter but I had no option. I appreciate the prayers. I know some in here are against divorce as I am too, but especially after this week, I have decided to not fight it. I want this over with as quickly as possible. The last thing he said to me was that he doesn't want to speak to me again. This is all I can say for now as I am already in tears.

Im very sorry- Nothing is by chance hun. God plans everything according to a purpose. His purpose, and his purpose is always just and good. Please trust in God during this time. I'd like to add no one deserves abuse or to be called any name. Its unacceptable to you and before God. It says in the bible every word we've uttered we will be accountable for on Judgment day. I pray things get better for you.

God bless-

Heatherxoxox

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  196
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,343
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/03/1964

Hey all,

Tina

Tina, I too experienced abandonment 3 years ago. My wife left me and the children. I was in the ministry at the time. I had my eyes opened to a real emotional hurt like I had never experienced. No wonder the last trial for Jesus was betrayal. It will test you like no other experience. But let God bring you through this and use this to bring a blessing. That seems like a foreign thought right now. He will do it if you trust in His promises of future grace that knows what He has in store for you.