• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  972
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1964

Oh, and another thing. Every single night before you go to bed, fill your heart and mind with God's word. Try reading the book of Psalms. Start off with Psalms 23 and Psalms 103!!!

May the blessing of God be yours!!!

Brian

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  191
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  629
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  03/29/1970

I want to thank all of you for the advises. For the past week I've been saying to my self that I am going to do something wonderful for my birthday. Something that I haven't done before. I didn't know it at the time, but telling you guys about what was happening to me was the beginning of it. As soon as I told someone it was like a huge burden was lifted from me and I realized even with all the craziness that I've lived through I am blessed. I started seeing the wonderful things that the Lord has always placed in my life to help guide me. I started praising Jesus even though I was at work. I praised him all the way home on the bus and continued until I went to bed. It was absolutely incredable. I woke up with praises on my lips and in my heart. No thoughts of Satan and his little friends just of Jesus and how amazing he is. That was the best birthday I've ever had. :rofl:

God Bless You

Jacqueline

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Jacqueline, I agree with the many things Neb has said, I add just a few things and that is, when you take authority over these demons be sure and tell them they have to leave in Jesus name.

D'oh! How'd I let that one slip!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Jacqueline -

That's awesome!!

Guest mjohn

Fear God...

And do submit to God Resist the devil and he will flee...

God is greater and able to keep you safe...

Surround yourself with the scripture...

Print up scriptures and post them about your home...

Trust God to answer prayers...and to give you discernment of the evil one...

And his ways...May God reveal where the enemy is gaining a foothold...

And, May you have strength to do what is right and as the Holy Spirit leads...

Get plugged into a Spirit of the Living God Word sharing ministry...

i.e. www.kcm.org

kcm.org has a daily devotional that is suitable for framing each day...

I am so glad there are decent ministries...that have the Power of God

available in a simple daily format...this is definately God way...ways...

Share good web sites where you would spend time...sites that have helped you...

Pass on articles...of good news... Blessings...@ll MJohn

Guest Sportster

When I first got saved,I had a fear of the devil,of the devils powers,thinking they were a 'equal' to Gods. Then God gave me a dream. Here it is:

I went to a social party. I sat down on a couch and watched as folks mingled about. I was alone on the couch. A individual came to the party with his dog,he let the dog go and he went on in to the party. The dog came over and sat about ten feet in front of me and glared at me. I thought 'this is strange...why is that dog staring at me?'. Then...the dog spoke. 'I want to taste your blood',it spoke. I was stunned....here sits a DOG,and it's talking to me!?? It spoke again 'yea,I want to taste your BLOOD!'...the dog jumped on the couch near me,sniffing me like a piece of meat. Then it jumped down in front of me,about six feet away. All of a sudden,the room started 'flashing' this puke green color (I've seen this color in music videos...'devil inside' by INXS is one of em...strange enough...) and the flashes were coming from the dog,who started transforming into a naked man on his haunches. He was throwing his head back and forth and making these otherworldly screeching sounds. It stopped,he sat there and said in a very menacing tone 'I WANT YOUR BLOOD!'. Then,the Spirit spoke to me 'This is the devil. Rebuke him in Jesus name!'. So I started in. 'IN Jesus name,Satan,I rebuke you! I command you to be quiet and I rebuke you in the name and power of Jesus!!!' He all of a sudden shut up,JUST like he was slapped hard by a invisible hand. He sat stunned for a couple minutes,then came to and looked at me with this very sly look. He put out his hand palm down and flipped it palm up and this bloody human heart with entrails appeared instantly in his hand. He looked at me and put the heart to his mouth and took a bite,pulling it away so I could see the blood all over his face as if saying 'I got this one,yours is next!'. So I started rebuking him hard again in Jesus name,just firing off rebuke after rebuke vehemently! The heart disappeared and he began writhing as if in pain...the more I rebuked,the more he screamed and writhed. Then all of a sudden he disappeared in a green flash,gone,and I awoke going YEA!!!!!! It was the wildest dream...and to this day,I've not had fear of him like then. I just remember to rebuke him if he tries coming my way or causing fear. FIGHT it with the name and power of Jesus! Pray hard and aloud before going to bed,asking Jesus to surround you while you sleep with warring angels and commanding the devil to stay out of your house. He has to obey...has to! But also get rid of the Ouija board for sure and any other garbage...psychic junk,etc.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  302
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

Shortly after I gave my heart to the Lord a few years ago, I was very angry with the devil for causing problems in my home,and I foolishly challenged the devil to a fight. I told him that he better leave my wife alone,or him and I were going to fight. I was too mad to be scared. I called him a coward,and I foolishly said that I didn't need God to fight him,and it would be just him and me. After I calmed down,I apologized to God for saying that I didn't need him to help me with the devil,but I did tell the devil to bother me if only to leave my wife alone, and now a few years later, I'm still not afraid of the devil,but only now, I just submit my self to God and I resist the devil,and I rebuke him,and I sometimes say, "Your day is coming devil". I guess if I actually saw the devil,I would probably be scared and shocked before I rebuked him in the name of Jesus,but if he attacked my wife like he did one certain time, I might not care what he looked like.

Guest Calamity

I have found, lately, that this simple, short and to the point sentence works quite well. Not too wordy, and the same thing Michael the archangel said: "The Lord rebuke thee." I don't think it's necessary or wise, to carry on a long conversation with the enemy.

Jude.1

[9] Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

Guest shadow2b
- I have found, lately, that this simple, short and to the point sentence works quite well. Not too wordy, and the same thing Michael the archangel said: "The Lord rebuke thee." I don't think it's necessary or wise, to carry on a long conversation with the enemy.

-WISE-WORDS--CALAM-- :t2::t2::t2:

-Matt.12.vs.29-------

-Or else how can one enter a strong man's house and spoil his goods,except he

-first-BIND the strong man?and then he will spoil his house.....

-This is the best way to get the devil to leave you alone--BIND him in JESUS-NAME

-Then command him to leave-& stay gone for the next 24 hours.---he has to obey-

-as do all the rest of those demons he sends to bother you--

-Now I base making him leave you alone on:

-Matt'6.vs.34--------

-Take no thought for the morrow:for the morrow shall take thought for the things

-of itself..Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

-Now I know I can't "prove" this gives me the authority to make the devil leave

-me alone for 24 hours,BUT NO-one can "prove"it doesn't either... :oww: :huh:

-& besides that---IT WORKS---at least fer meDevilstabingBible.gif

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,264
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

- I have found, lately, that this simple, short and to the point sentence works quite well. Not too wordy, and the same thing Michael the archangel said: "The Lord rebuke thee." I don't think it's necessary or wise, to carry on a long conversation with the enemy.

-WISE-WORDS--CALAM-- :t2::huh::t2:

-Matt.12.vs.29-------

-Or else how can one enter a strong man's house and spoil his goods,except he

-first-BIND the strong man?and then he will spoil his house.....

-This is the best way to get the devil to leave you alone--BIND him in JESUS-NAME

-Then command him to leave-& stay gone for the next 24 hours.---he has to obey-

-as do all the rest of those demons he sends to bother you--

-Now I base making him leave you alone on:

-Matt'6.vs.34--------

-Take no thought for the morrow:for the morrow shall take thought for the things

-of itself..Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

-Now I know I can't "prove" this gives me the authority to make the devil leave

-me alone for 24 hours,BUT NO-one can "prove"it doesn't either... :oww: :huh:

-& besides that---IT WORKS---at least fer meDevilstabingBible.gif

Shadow, I have a good friend who was seriously into spiritual warfare about 14 years or so agow that had the same idea. I might warn you that it got t be a daily task for him and the first time he forgot there was much havoc in his house. I can't remember it all but part of it was broken bones.

I might suggest that it be for something quite longer than 24 hours. It should work for anytime length.

Sam