• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  28
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/24/1986

:) This may sound silly, but then I dont care Im going to be real in my topics and not hold anything back. I feel that there is no good out of eatting. :) I believe food makes you sick and that why diseases are so normal in society. I also feel that food makes you fat and lazy. I even use to be overweight myself. Now I choose to be on a no food diet and I drink plenty of water and when I have to eat I go for a slim fast shake. I dont understand exactly why God created us to eat. I feel that eatting is a waste of time. Most people say its good for you, but I disagree cause it makes me lazy. The only way I can get off the sofa is not eat at all. :o

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

hmmm, I am with you, but i take a different stance on it. here is how ...

I used to think that food was no good because of the misery it causes.

look at Somalia in 1994

look at how the US is currently manipulating agricultural trade policies and driving developing countries to dire poverty

look at how people in Zimbabwe are currently being internally displaced, among other things, in masses in search of food

look at the Irish potato famine

other worse things happen in the name of food ...

Now I i realize that its not food per se that is the problem. Its the sad politics of this world.

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  2,249
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

Oh my goodness I wish I had that problem...I have this hole in my face that just wants to be filled all the time.. :huh::)

Just remember, your body needs vitamins and minerals and a right balance of those. I'm no doctor, but it sounds dangerous what you're doing to your body. There's nothing wrong with eating in moderation - yes I agree overeating is wrong and yes it makes you fat! :)

I am sure that someone with more medical expertise on the boards will tell you the same... that you are doing harm to your body by depraving it of essential vitamins and minerals.

My thoughts entirely! :)

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.75

God created us to eat...

A liquid diet is not going keep you healthy and active...sooner or later it will catch up with you, no matter if your "shakes" have vitamins and minerals in them..

Eating doesn't make you fat and lazy...and if it does then its the food your "choosing" to put in your mouth.

Jesus ate, and he wasn't lazy....boy was he NOT lazy... :)

I totally understand the concern with what is put in processed food, but you can still eat healthy if your careful and really look into whats "in" your grocery cart. I try to buy local meats...I know the farmers and know they don't use nasty chemicals/additives in their feed. I buy my veggies in the summer at a local farm market. I admit though I'm not the "meat eater" in the family...but my hubby and son do enjoy a roast :)

I'm thinking about putting in my own garden this summer, I'm going to take a turn at canning...

Be a smart eater....not a no eater.... :huh:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Now I choose to be on a no food diet and I drink plenty of water and when I have to eat I go for a slim fast shake.

Dear girl, you are scaring me! I used to over-eat as well, and I have learned to eat to satisfaction - not eat to stuffed and not eat to fill an emotional need. But what you are saying here sounds like you are punishing your body in the opposite direction.

While I was in college, I had a roommate who ate so little you could see her ribs. The next semester she was in the hospital because she was undernourished and her body was suffering for it.

Another friend of mine dropped a lot of weight way too fast, and it didn't take long that she was starting to look skeletal. She was hardly eating or not eating at all. We eventually lost her to a drug overdose. :huh:

Please reconsider what you are doing, OK?

You don't have to eat a huge plateful of food. The size of a Lean Cuisine frozen dinner is tiny enough that it won't cause you to gain unhealthy weight. (Not saying you have to eat that, but the size of one.)

Please take in what the others have told you as well, OK?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  806
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Birthday:  10/21/1973

Food the way God intended is good.

Man's tampering (homogonized milk, high fructose corn syrup, refined sugar, & many ingredients one doesn't understand) to make a $ are often can lead to illness.

Go natural and organic (sad that raw cow milk is so hard to get in the U.S.- we have it in CA (very safe & nutritious)), and you'll likely be healthier.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  624
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  11/21/1952

I am recovered from a 40 yr. illness called anorexia. I used to look at food the same as you do but after surrendering to the Lord I gained a different perspective. Food is not the problem. It is our choices, amount and frequency that can be a problem. I hope that one day you can be set free of your stance on eating. God put food here for our nourishment. Unfortunately we live in a world where over weight and obesity is at an all time high. My husband and I eat plain but nourishing food. Neither of us are over weight. It would be a prayer answered if you could turn this whole matter to God and surrender to Him. I know of no higher wisdom that that of God our Father.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Content Count:  780
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  04/20/1983

:laugh: This may sound silly, but then I dont care Im going to be real in my topics and not hold anything back. I feel that there is no good out of eatting. :laugh: I believe food makes you sick and that why diseases are so normal in society. I also feel that food makes you fat and lazy. I even use to be overweight myself. Now I choose to be on a no food diet and I drink plenty of water and when I have to eat I go for a slim fast shake. I dont understand exactly why God created us to eat. I feel that eatting is a waste of time. Most people say its good for you, but I disagree cause it makes me lazy. The only way I can get off the sofa is not eat at all. :blink:

There are certain physiological advantages to eating. Like staying alive. I'd advise you to see a doctor about your diet.

• Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  1

Let me see..

Hmmm...

A good thing about eating.. :laugh:

Well the best thing I can think of is it keeps me from dieing... :blink:

Many die from not eating..

of course there are others who die from eating more than they need..

some because they have no food and some because they have a problem with food..

Seek the Lord as to how to eat and I know He will show you what is right for you..

Do not obsess with food...focus on the Lord and His wisdom for you... :blink:

Col 3:17 And everything, whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by Him.

I know He will help you get the right perspective... :laugh:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Birthday:  02/08/1967

balance in every aspect of life is important. You are not unlike me in the fact that I do tend to go from one extreme to the next, it is about addictive personalities. Don't starve yourself it will catch up to you and who knows what those consequences would be, but there will be consequence. I'll keep you in my prayers.