• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

Racism is arrogance because it believes that other races are inferior to you.

Racism is not just a belief that antother race is inferior, it is tied in with statements like yours, and others I have seen on these boards. Now I'm not going to say that you are racist, but I do wonder when we will judge ourselves so we are not judged.

Comment like yours have underlying issues to them even though you attempted to cover it with "for the children". Sorry, that wont fly..."there is not Jew nor Greek, male nor female"...in Christ. I'm not telling you to rethink your stance for "race" sake, but for Christ. We do not want to carry these type of testimonies to the other side.

Another person trying to claim I'm racist without actually saying it.

Prove it or don't try to make self-righteous innuendos. And that goes for the rest of you. His Girl. Please do tell me where I've accused you of being a 'mistake'.

Arrogance causes a lot of pain because it gives people an excuse to treat other people exactly the way they want to. Including their offspring. Treat others the way you'd want them to treat you. What part of that statement is everyone having difficulty with?

I didn't see any self-righteous innuendos in the post. What I saw is the truth. It is impossible to attach self-righteousness to simply speaking the truth. The two have nothing to do with each other except that the righteous will alway tell the truth. Looks like I am not the only one who see's that your statements are subtle and white washed.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.... Would you be happy to be half race and half another? Your children will be and unless you can guarantee that they'll still be comfortable with their identity and treated as complete equals in whatever nation you settle in, you aren't treating them fairly ....

I Know Of Only Two Races Of Humankind And No

It Ain't The Girls And The Boys

>>>>>()<<<<<

The Born

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Genesis 1:26-27

And The Born Again

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:3

>>>>>()<<<<<

And I Know The Born Will Face Woes And Trials

I have seen the travail, which God hath given to the sons of men to be exercised in it.

Ecclesiastes 3:10

And The Born Again Surly Will Suffer

Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

2 Timothy 3:12

But With God Tears

Verily, verily, I say unto you, That ye shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice: and ye shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.

John 16:20

Turn To Joy

For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

Psalms 30:5

Praise His Holy Name

>>>>>()<<<<<

So I Can Guarantee My Children Are Going To Suffer In This Life

But I Desire Their Suffering Be For His Name's Sake

Thus I Pray My Children Know Jesus

And Believe And Rejoice

In Him

Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts.

Jeremiah 15:16

>>>>>()<<<<<

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

For he shall not much remember the days of his life; because God answereth him in the joy of his heart.

Ecclesiastes 5:20

Blessed is the people that know the joyful sound: they shall walk, O LORD, in the light of thy countenance.

Psalms 89:15

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

.... Would you be happy to be half race and half another? Your children will be and unless you can guarantee that they'll still be comfortable with their identity and treated as complete equals in whatever nation you settle in, you aren't treating them fairly ....

I Know Of Only Two Races Of Humankind And No

It Ain't The Girls And The Boys

>>>>>()<<<<<

The Born

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Genesis 1:26-27

And The Born Again

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:3

>>>>>()<<<<<

And I Know The Born Will Face Woes And Trials

I have seen the travail, which God hath given to the sons of men to be exercised in it.

Ecclesiastes 3:10

And The Born Again Surly Will Suffer

Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

2 Timothy 3:12

But With God Tears

Verily, verily, I say unto you, That ye shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice: and ye shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.

John 16:20

Turn To Joy

For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

Psalms 30:5

Praise His Holy Name

>>>>>()<<<<<

So I Can Guarantee My Children Are Going To Suffer In This Life

But I Desire Their Suffering Be For His Name's Sake

Thus I Pray My Children Know Jesus

And Believe And Rejoice

In Him

Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts.

Jeremiah 15:16

>>>>>()<<<<<

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

For he shall not much remember the days of his life; because God answereth him in the joy of his heart.

Ecclesiastes 5:20

Blessed is the people that know the joyful sound: they shall walk, O LORD, in the light of thy countenance.

Psalms 89:15

That is great FresnoJoe. According to scripture God made Adam out of DIRT. In the world there are only 5 colors of people and the earth is made up of only 5 colors of DIRT. So the bottom line is that is Adam was made from DIRT and we all came from Adam (including Eve) then we are all genitcly related by the fact that we all have the very same genetic make up because we all came from DIRT. We are all considered in the eyes of God to be kinfolk.

Yesult you are wasting your time. Why don't you concede and give up. Your idea's simply do not line up with scripture.

Guest HIS girl

'yesult'

His Girl. Please do tell me where I've accused you of being a 'mistake'.

I never said you accused me -

if you read my post more closely, you would have realised how ridiculous your position on interracial unions comes across.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Massorite, you may be made of dirt, I on the other hand am made of Star Dust! :emot-hug: Think about it. God lit the fuse, Big Bang, star dust flying all over the place, hence star dust. Unless you were a later version :emot-hug:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  326
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

'yesult'

if you read my post more closely, you would have realised how ridiculous your position on interracial unions comes across.

You implied whether you're now going to admit it or not that I think you are a 'mistake'. That's why you used the word when answering me. Either stick to the facts and back up your arguments with them or else I can only assume you're choosing to insult because you want to.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  326
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Racism is arrogance because it believes that other races are inferior to you. Actually I was right about Hitler. And I was right about you.

As you wish.

Well it'd be nice if you'd stick to that.

But then since you've just been adding insult to insult and re-inforcing them with even more self-righteous innuendos and ignoring my points because you can't answer them (like everybody else) I can't say that I'm suprised.

Guest HIS girl
'yesult'

You implied whether you're now going to admit it or not that I think you are a 'mistake'. That's why you used the word when answering me. Either stick to the facts and back up your arguments with them or else I can only assume you're choosing to insult because you want to.

No - you are trying to read what you want into it.

I am not a mistake - I am EXACTLY who God created me to be - if you think parents are being selfish when they intermarry, well you had better take that issue up with the Creator because He has purposed us for HIS GOOD PLEASURE.

You are no better than me as I am no better than you - we are on equal footing - human beings with ONE BLOOD flowing through our veins.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

stil going on about this yesult i am starting to wonder what sort of man you are after reading what you have been leaving in this thread its like you are against interracial marraiges what happend at the tower of babel and what language was spoken did not god confuse the people did not god stop them from building a tower that would reach heaven ?

was it white man or was it an olive skin man that first walked on this earth when god created what we see today and when he formed adam from the dust of this earth what color was adam our bibles we read from dont give an accurate account

is god a male or is god a female ?

i am not saying this to insult you yesult i have been reading what you have been leaving to his girl

i think sevral people involved in this thread have questioned your intentions

i am all for interracial marraige and i am sure gods son was not a racist

but i noticed this when it came to the pharisees they were racists so were the roman soidlers and the romans them selves

how do we have so many people who come from diffrent ethnic groups living among us ?

you cant say in gods eyes a black man or black women are discusting to him or you cant say that a olive brown person is discusting in gods eyes its like god is only for the white people and is against us who are not like the israelits who he rescused and made them wonder in the wilderness

it gets up my nose when i hear american males coming down on my fiance and her country and its not just from white american males but from other males al around the world i will not tell you what i hear what american men think of filapina women if i were to say it i am afraid that i would have a moderator deleet what i leave in this very thread

if i was not a christian i can honestly say i would have a few violence apprehended charges against me and the file the police would have on me would say this gets very violent towards white males who are racist be care full when approaching this man

it gets my blood boiling when my wifes country and the filapina women are spoken ill off by american males and other males who see women for one thing and its in poor third world countrys like the philippines were women are exploited and taken advantage of by white males

arabs do the same jews do the same the men i have met from diffrent countrys can be very racist towards other ethnic groups living in ther countrys

i think i have said enough

damo1

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  53
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  11/08/1976

Pretty simple.

"In Christ there is no Jew or Gentile, Greek or Roman"

There are all kinds of examples in the bible of men marrying outside of race. From Abraham all the way up the line. A good example would be Solomon. Another good one Sampson, who married an "enemy woman".

The only reason people think it's even wrong or that God set borders for the races is ignorance and arrogance.

When the bible talks about the tower of Babbel it has nothin to do with race or languages. The people themselves were banding together against God. So in order for the Lord to preserve the belief in His soverignty and power he caused them to be seperate, by scattering them accross the globe and confusing their languages. So, by that you get other races also because of the plain ol genetics of people commin from one place, etc.

When the Bible talks about God set the boundaries for man, it has nothing to do with continents,, It's talking about the physical and metaphysical, spiritual and carnal. So, we as humans can't travel to the heavenlies.

Now,, anyone else wanna be ignorant or arrogant? If it pleases you to have seperation of races, be it coultural or marriage,, the by all means, seperate yourselves from the Body of Christ as you do nothing but hider the entire human race and try to twart Gods plan. If you have a problem with race you are a thorn in everyones side and bringing everyone down.