• Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

well I am not a Titus 2 woman...

I am a warrior for Christ, :wub:

I am a bride of the Shephard, :blink:

I am a daughter of the King Most High, :emot-highfive:

I am a son of God, :emot-highfive:

I am a priest by the order of Christ by the order of Melchizedek :emot-highfive:

I am a minister to the Lord :emot-highfive:

I am neither male nor female, greek nor jew :emot-highfive:

by the blood of Christ I have been given authority and wisdom over all matters and need not be shackled by man and their silliness.... :whistling:

Christ is all inclusive and none have to settle for what man says is so, for we have been made a bit lower than the angels, we are judges and we are the body. Christ is the foundation and the root...He and the Father are one, He and the Father and I are one..we are of one mind and one body.... :emot-highfive::emot-highfive:

ya'all wanna settle for being positioned by man, have at er...I will not have boundries placed on me by any ya'all!! woohoo, freeedommmmmm!! :thumbsup:

Joy to the World the Lord has COME!!! :emot-highfive:

how's that for biblical?? :laugh:

blessings all :)

This is Gods word, not mans.

Tell me where in the following verses does it say that women are considered to be chosen? Let me help you out a little ...

1 Timothy 3:1-13

Qualifications of Overseers

This is a faithful saying: If a man desires the position of a bishop, he desires a good work. A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, temperate, sober-minded, of good behavior, hospitable, able to teach; not given to wine, not violent, not greedy for money, but gentle, not quarrelsome, not covetous; one who rules his own house well, having his children in submission with all reverence (for if a man does not know how to rule his own house, how will he take care of the church of God?); not a novice, lest being puffed up with pride he fall into the same condemnation as the devil. Moreover he must have a good testimony among those who are outside, lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.

Qualifications of Deacons

Likewise deacons must be reverent, not double-tongued, not given to much wine, not greedy for money, holding the mystery of the faith with a pure conscience. But let these also first be tested; then let them serve as deacons, being found blameless. Likewise, their wives must be reverent, not slanderers, temperate, faithful in all things. Let deacons be the husbands of one wife, ruling their children and their own houses well. For those who have served well as deacons obtain for themselves a good standing and great boldness in the faith which is in Christ Jesus.

Titus 1:5-9

Qualified Elders

For this reason I left you in Crete, that you should set in order the things that are lacking, and appoint elders in every city as I commanded you— if a man is blameless, the husband of one wife, having faithful children not accused of dissipation or insubordination. For a bishop must be blameless, as a steward of God, not self-willed, not quick-tempered, not given to wine, not violent, not greedy for money, but hospitable, a lover of what is good, sober-minded, just, holy, self-controlled, holding fast the faithful word as he has been taught, that he may be able, by sound doctrine, both to exhort and convict those who contradict.

Is it so hard to accept our proper places and responsibilities as God has set it up? We are talking about both the home family and the church family, not every aspect in life.

edited to remove the "" brackets ...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/08/1967

well I am not a Titus 2 woman...

I am a warrior for Christ, :wub:

I am a bride of the Shephard, :blink:

I am a daughter of the King Most High, :emot-highfive:

I am a son of God, :emot-highfive:

I am a priest by the order of Christ by the order of Melchizedek :emot-highfive:

I am a minister to the Lord :emot-highfive:

I am neither male nor female, greek nor jew :emot-highfive:

by the blood of Christ I have been given authority and wisdom over all matters and need not be shackled by man and their silliness.... :whistling:

Christ is all inclusive and none have to settle for what man says is so, for we have been made a bit lower than the angels, we are judges and we are the body. Christ is the foundation and the root...He and the Father are one, He and the Father and I are one..we are of one mind and one body.... :emot-highfive::emot-highfive:

ya'all wanna settle for being positioned by man, have at er...I will not have boundries placed on me by any ya'all!! woohoo, freeedommmmmm!! :thumbsup:

Joy to the World the Lord has COME!!! :emot-highfive:

how's that for biblical?? :laugh:

blessings all :)

Tell me where in the following verses does it say that women are considered to be chosen? Let me help you out a little ...

This is a faithful saying: If a man desires the position of a bishop, he desires a good work. A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, temperate, sober-minded, of good behavior, hospitable, able to teach; not given to wine, not violent, not greedy for money, but gentle, not quarrelsome, not covetous; one who rules his own house well, having his children in submission with all reverence (for if a man does not know how to rule his own house, how will he take care of the church of God?); not a novice, lest being puffed up with pride he fall into the same condemnation as the devil. Moreover he must have a good testimony among those who are outside, lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.

Likewise deacons must be reverent, not double-tongued, not given to much wine, not greedy for money, holding the mystery of the faith with a pure conscience. But let these also first be tested; then let them serve as deacons, being found blameless. Likewise, their wives must be reverent, not slanderers, temperate, faithful in all things. Let deacons be the husbands of one wife, ruling their children and their own houses well. For those who have served well as deacons obtain for themselves a good standing and great boldness in the faith which is in Christ Jesus.

Qualified Elders

For this reason I left you in Crete, that you should set in order the things that are lacking, and appoint elders in every city as I commanded you

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  146
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,308
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

I know this is not totally on topic, but I would like to share an article that I as an aspiring Proverbs 31 woman found encouraging~ A Woman That Fears The Lord~ The Ornament Of A Meek & Quiet Spirit

:wub:

• Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

Why has the modern church abandoned the Bible? Why are we now excusing it as ok for either gender to be leading when God clearly put men in that role? I know that it's not a matter of inequality; it's that God put men in the leadership role, and we have set that Scripture aside as if it was irrelevant to our society. Why is this acceptable? How do you justify being ok with women leading when it is so clear that men are to lead?

damo1

i had to read what has been said also to see if i had added anything in this topic i read what you said and i am know going to turn this around a bit my partner is the head pastor of her church in the phillippines she has 7 pastors under her and she is only 32 yrs old the main church is in bacolod and they have 4 other churches planted with in bacolod and lacastaliana is just a new church that has just been planted

my partner gets on wel with her male and female staff as they all work together as a team every month she has to preach in the main church as a lot of her time is spent in lacastaliana and from what i observed while i was their the male pastors are very submissive and do not step out of line or try to argue with my partner who soon is to be my wife my partner is a very gifted women and she is on fire for god she is like joyce myers but i can see when she gets up and brings gods word in she is a very diffrent person you can see gods hands on my partner

all the men obey and do what is asked of them

i know what it says in the new testomant when it comes to what paul said how women should be silent and if they have any questions they should be silent and talk to their husbands

my main fears are this my partner wanted to come and live in australia with me and she wanted to pastor a church hear i told her that if she were to step down from her responsabilitys and give up what god has ordained her to do and try this hear in my country she wil not get that chance were she is able to in her own country

on numerouse times she has even been challanged and rebuked by the male pastors from the other churches even sevral bishops and catholic priests have had a good go at her and told her to her face to step down as its ment for men to take on that role not women

i have stood by my partners side and i have also challanged sevral while i was in the phillippines i was praying and keeping my fingers crossed that i would run into those who confronted my partner like this but this did not happen but when i am their for 6 months i hope i get the chance to do this as these men should not have said this to my partner

my partner has cried over the ph in tears and nearly came close to walking away from her calling but i have had to encourage her to hang in their and not let what has been said pull her away from her calling

i am very submissive to my partner even though her role is pastor first and then my wife

if you go over the new testomant and go over the epistles paul wrote you wil see were he got him self in a fair bit of trouble and i am sure their would have been women when paul said what he said to the churches in his time when he was alive who would have wanted to challange him on what he said men back in those days had more rights then the women did and this stil happens in some countrys were a women has to be submissive to her husband and do what ever is expected of her and if she questions her husband steps out of line she wil get pulled into line

in the muslem culture the men are told it is ok to beat their partner up the women in these countrys have no freedom or are able to move freely as the women do in my country and in the phillippines

i see no wrong in having a women as a female pastor even though i am a guy and some guys might try to argue with me by what i have said hear i wil listen but i wil not budge or does it show any signs of weakness on my side as a male

i am very grounded in gods word i study i read gods word i read many books and i read from diffrent translations

when i was young i also use to think like this and say to my self a women has no authority over man as adam was born first and then god formed eve from adams ribs yet this is just the way i was because of how i was bought up as a womens role was in the home

i have also talked about this issue with other pastors and only last week i was talking about this issue with a pastor as he works for the same group i do as a goverment social worker i was blown away to find al the staff are christians except one worker who is a secular worker

we got talking in the car as i told him what i had experianced in the phillippines and how my partner is the head pastor he said to me he had gotten into heated debates and had written an essay over this issue as he has strong women leaders in his church and he is encouraging the women to step up and walk in their god given roles

i am going to his house for dinner next week as we connected very well as he has an intrest in the phillippines i told him how i have had to encourage my partner to hang in their and not give up just because some males are head strong and go by the old customs and traditions

i can see what the op is saying hear yes it is a mans role it even tells us this in gods living word

my question is this what if the men are weak is their any wrong then to were the women step up and take that role as i have a lot of work to do in lacastaliana the men in my partners church that she pastors are very weak my partner has encouraged the men to step up and not leave it all to the women their are only two men who are strong no one has taken on the challange to do a mens group so when i get ordained and i am raised to be a pastor i wil be taking on that role and i wil work on the men they have acepted me and welcomed me i am also going to set up a mens ministry from with in the main church also in bata bacolod as no one is experianced to do this

i said to my partner how important it is to have a mens ministry to were men are ministering to other men as men need other males around them as sometimes a male is comfterbal talking to another male more than he would be comfterbal talking to a female my partner has not only had to counsil women but men as well

this is also the role my partner wants me to walk in as i told her i did not want this placed on me or did i want to walk in this role but she said you are my husband and i want you to walk in that role and i want you to lead and she said how she has been praying for a strong man to come into her life we are very strong headed and set in our own ways she has seen this when i was their for the three weeks were i told the members in lacastaliana i am not going to take this role on as pastor just because my partner is head pastor though god is calling me to serve him and live in the phillippines

coming back to my question is it wrong then if the men are weak for a women to take this role on ?

i wil stand by my partner like i have been and i will also encourage any other women or sister in the lord as i had to ask god to forgive me for the way i was and deal with this and god has dealt with this

i can only share by what i have dealt with and how i have a wife who is a female pastor

god bless from your brother in the lord damo

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Birthday:  02/08/1967

may God shower your lives with many blessings damo...you and your partner. It takes a man of strong constitution and a great amount of Godly humility to see that people don't need to be threatened by women as heads or leaders of a church. One day, I pray that the Lord place me in a role where I am able to lead and teach. But it won't be in another country it will be right here in the Church of the United States that has so much arrogance and pride it is incapable of seeing past bruised egos to understand that if the Lord calls He calls and that none should take issue with how He uses His vessels.

Praise the Lord for your soon to be wife for sticking with it even when the times are tough.

be blessed

• Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  0.63

Qualified Elders

For this reason I left you in Crete, that you should set in order the things that are lacking, and appoint elders in every city as I commanded you

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  700
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Birthday:  12/11/1977

I know this is not totally on topic, but I would like to share an article that I as an aspiring Proverbs 31 woman found encouraging~ A Woman That Fears The Lord~ The Ornament Of A Meek & Quiet Spirit

:emot-fail:

Excellent site! I just skimmed it but I can wait to sit down and dig in. Thank you for sharing.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Content Count:  3,454
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

may God shower your lives with many blessings damo...you and your partner. It takes a man of strong constitution and a great amount of Godly humility to see that people don't need to be threatened by women as heads or leaders of a church. One day, I pray that the Lord place me in a role where I am able to lead and teach. But it won't be in another country it will be right here in the Church of the United States that has so much arrogance and pride it is incapable of seeing past bruised egos to understand that if the Lord calls He calls and that none should take issue with how He uses His vessels.

Praise the Lord for your soon to be wife for sticking with it even when the times are tough.

be blessed

Are you saying that men who agree with the Bible, especially the verses that have been quoted, have week constitutions and lack humility? Why do you assume we take these positions because we are threatened? Have you not noticed that better than half of the posts in this thread are by women? Please tell me what the Church of the United States is and how it's egos have been so bruised that they have become arogant and prideful. Since you seem to know all about Gods call, please be kind enough to share with us your wisdom and any scripture that would show our interpretations to be in error so we might avoid teaching false doctrine.