tigger398

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  871
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

I believe we are in the "last" days, the 2012 is by the Mayan standards. Only our Father truly knows the hour and time...thankfully. :(

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  700
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Birthday:  12/11/1977

The Lord may come in the morning, He may come at noon, He may come in the evening. Let us always be prepared and ready to meet our Lord. Praise our Lord for the eternal life He has given us through the shedding of His precious blood.

Remember this song?

I hope that Jesus comes back soon. Maybe morning or maybe noon. I love Jesus don't you see, because Jesus died for me.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  304
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  06/24/1971

Is the last days and mellennium the same thing. Why have I heard something about 2012 is that mellennium. Whats up with 2012 :thumbsup:

We are in the Last Days now, and will be until He returns and binds Satan for 1000 years. Those 1000years are the millennium.

The mayan calendar is another story all together. Don't get this mixed up with Christ's return, trying to set this 2012 as a date ... that is false doctrine that is being floated around.

If the rapture doesn't happen before 2012 I'll be surprised...especially when watching Israel come so close to compromising with a peace treaty. Note that scripture never says that the "7-year" peace treaty that marks the beginning of the Great Tribulation would be 7-years long in legal contract....only that it will last for 7-years....so Israel could sign a 1-year peace treaty or a 50-year peace treaty and either one last for the 7-years prophecied in scripture.

And with the world economy facing inevitable collapse with historical markers of its demise, the guy that will step up and say "I have the answer...a one-world economy...one-world system" is merely around the corner.

Of course, no one knows the exact day or hour....but we sure can see the signs of the times if we keep our eyes open and our minds and hearts alert and focused on G-d.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  96
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Is the last days and mellennium the same thing. Why have I heard something about 2012 is that mellennium. Whats up with 2012 :24:

We are in the Last Days now, and will be until He returns and binds Satan for 1000 years. Those 1000years are the millennium.

Who said that Satan isn't bound now?

The mayan calendar is another story all together. Don't get this mixed up with Christ's return, trying to set this 2012 as a date ... that is false doctrine that is being floated around.

The Mayans were so knowledgeable of the future that they couldn't even see their own civilization disappear. Got to get that near prophesy down before one goes for that the Grand End of The World Prize.

Interesting to see that folks would even entertain the idea that a pagan, God hating culture would get the date down when even Jesus Christ Incarnate wouldn't even give up a firm date - only giving us signs as a clue.

Guest shiloh357
Is the last days and mellennium the same thing. Why have I heard something about 2012 is that mellennium. Whats up with 2012 :24:

yeah, if this is the millennium, it is the biggest failure in the history of the universe. It would be pretty stupid to believe that THIS is the millennial reign of Christ.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

I am looking forward to seeing my Lord whenever that maybe. I long to see Him face to face, I long to thank Him for His grace and I long to see all my family there as well for I know my family will be huge and it will be a great homecoming festival. Imagine all of us sitting around the Lords table, with our Lord and each other, that really blows my mind to know one day soon we all shall be together eternally. Amen

Amen! :24:

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Actually, the question would be how could any rational, thinking, bible-believing person think that Satan was bound?

Really; if he was bound now the world would not be such an evil place.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I am looking forward to seeing my Lord whenever that maybe. I long to see Him face to face, I long to thank Him for His grace and I long to see all my family there as well for I know my family will be huge and it will be a great homecoming festival. Imagine all of us sitting around the Lords table, with our Lord and each other, that really blows my mind to know one day soon we all shall be together eternally. Amen

Hi Isa,

Beautifully written post. AMEN to all you said.

Thank you for your words, they are a blessing.

Shalom,

Mazra

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Is the last days and mellennium the same thing. Why have I heard something about 2012 is that mellennium. Whats up with 2012 :rolleyes:

God did! Read the bible ... it's all there in black and white. Especially, Revelation 20:1-3

Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years; and he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years were finished. But after these things he must be released for a little while.

This does take place after the tribulation and His Second Coming.