• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  613
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1959

MOST "CONTAGIOUS" ANOINTING - Florida - WARNING!

-Andrew Strom.

Todd Bentley has declared that his Florida anointing is the most "contagious" that he has ever imparted to people. (In other words, the most easily transferable). And indeed this seems to be the case. It is spreading rapidly throughout the world.

But what exactly is this anointing? One observer of the Florida revival notes: "Todd Bentley constantly manifests his "anointing" by shaking his head back and forth, and by his body physically shaking. These manifestations also happen frequently in those who he imparts to. He will even wave his arms over the audience, shouting, "Fire! Fire! Fire!" and then people in the audience will start manifesting. Some appear to be convulsing, and some even as if they are being thrashed by a spirit."

In a CBN News interview, Todd stated: "Our focus here in Florida every night is I lay hands on every single person who comes - whether it's 5,000, 10,000 - And I'm praying every night, 'God, give it away, give it away, give it away.' And that's the focus here: Impartation."

And indeed there are more and more reports of this anointing being transmitted from Florida to other states and nations across the globe.

As we have already seen, a report from England tells of a preacher who brought Todd's anointing back from Florida and now it is manifesting in his UK meetings: "Fire, a burning sensation, was felt all over people's bodies... There were outbursts of joy, drunkenness and spontaneous healings throughout the meeting."

A man from Clearwater, Florida says that a number of people from his fellowship have attended the revival and then brought the 'anointing' back with them. Here is what he personally saw:

"These are the effects that I have witnessed on people who have attended this movement and either have had hands laid on them or claim to have been imparted with "the spirit":

They come back with this kind of childlike drunken stupor.

Descriptions of a burning sensation either in their veins, heads or stomachs.

Descriptions of being washed back and forth like the waves in the ocean;

Dancing about like drunk...

Inappropriate yelling and screaming like they're at a football game;

Young men whistling over and over and holding their heads and claiming that they "feel the Holy Spirit about to split them in two";

One young man's back two teeth turned completely to some metallic finish.

People with their eyes rolled in the back of their heads and weaving around like they're lost.

Women just gyrating and pulsating like they're being ravaged from behind from some unseen force.

Drunken uncontrollable laughter in the middle of a solemn prayer time

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Vaughan

sorry, eagleswings, i tried to go onto the website, but found myself banned. I am really confused, as I am so new here, that I am sure you can still hear the crackle of the paper being thrown away. Anyway, if there is something i do not know of then please let me know, as my cell group is praying for a revival in our hearts so that we may go out to the people in our community. Be bleesed

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  613
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  04/02/1959

sorry, eagleswings, i tried to go onto the website, but found myself banned. I am really confused, as I am so new here, that I am sure you can still hear the crackle of the paper being thrown away. Anyway, if there is something i do not know of then please let me know, as my cell group is praying for a revival in our hearts so that we may go out to the people in our community. Be bleesed

I,m sorry all I know how to do...and barely at that...lol....is copy and paste...maybe put site in google and you will get it...sorry I can,t help you further... :emot-hug:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  473
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

I don't think I've ever read anything of A Strom's that wasn't criticizing someone or an idea of someone's. Do you have any urls where this isn't the case?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

The first church I belonged to was an affiliate of the Toronto Airport Christian Fellowship. At first things seemed relatively normal while the TACF was still affiliated with the Vineyard ministries. They still did the funky chicken and drunk in the spirit stuff but were still focused on God. After the split between Vineyard and TACF, the head hancho (John Wimber or Arnott? i can't remember which one it was) became a kind of guru/rockstar figure as did the people he sent up to our church as special speakers. Our pastor changed as well after the split. He started referring to our church as the only show in town and started making demands about tythes and offerings and other strange things. Our church gradually went from a place of light, where everybody felt like family, to a place of darkness, where ego and control became the dominant forces .

This may have nothing to do with the Florida thing, but having been there once before makes me very wary of this event.

As I said earlier,m we can pray that the participants of this revival have a genuine interest in the Truth and will continue to study the word. We should also pray for the people who may get hurt from any deception that may be occuring.

Just my 2 1/2 cents. :emot-highfive:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

2 Corinthians 11:14-15

-----------------------------------------

This man places himself in a position above God.

Do you believe he has the ability to do that?

I can't defend Todd any more than you can explain the healings.

And don't tell me the minister is working under his own or Satan's power yet the people being healed are of God. It doesn't work that way - else God is being deceptive.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

And don't tell me the minister is working under his own or Satan's power yet the people being healed are of God. It doesn't work that way - else God is being deceptive.

Please tell me how God can not use something bad for His good. It happens all the time.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  127
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Oh, if it were only so simple. I used to believe that. So Abba had to teach me Truth. We are all only imperfect sinners, traitors to the Lover of our souls. He placed me in churches that taught me how to listen to His voice, only to have them split over some small issue. He put me in a church for those wounded by splits, led by a man known for his love, who admitted to an anger problem. They agreed to allow him and extended leave to deal with it, then fired him the first week of his leave. That action shook through an entire metro community. He allowed me to spend years in a dynamic church with some serious control issues; but I learned to be quiet, lay on my face before Him in a way that I could not have learned in any other. In each of these, His power was evident, but not perfectly displayed. He gives gifts to us, imperfect beings, who can misuse it, use it under our own power, or even offer it to the enemy: as we handed the gift of dominion over to His enemy in the garden of Eden.

I believe Abba honors the heart of the receiver:

Titus 1:15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

When discerning the source of another's ministry, we should realize the condition of our own hearts before Him is a factor. Yes, we can be believers, and still have areas of unbelief hidden in our own hearts: able to believe for salvation, but not the healing of a marriage,.... To me, this would explain how a minister who was rightly functioning in the gifts can be viewed as an enemy agent. It would also provide for the healing of one of His Own under the ministry of one who was misusing the gifts.

No, it is not black and white. We are not His Son, but we are His Own, and He allows us to be the vessels through whom He works, in spite of our selves. He is not being deceptive, He is being loving and gracious beyond our ability to comprehend.

Edited by His_Own

I can't defend Todd any more than you can explain the healings.

You defend this Bentley because he a part of this charismatic movement, the same movement you are involved in. If he were anyone else, with the evidence against him, you would be the first to cry foul.

As for the healings...

Matthew 24

24 For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

What do you think some these signs and wonders are going to be? Fireworks? Magic tricks? Do you think they will be so obvious that anyone will be able to see it. Look at what the Word says..." to deceive, if possible, even the elect.".

Do some research....take your blinders off and really dig for the truth. Use the Word as your guide.

Here is something from one of Beltley's teachings.

Let me give you a little background. I was impacted years ago, and first introduced to this kind of intimacy, through the ministries of Benny Hinn and Kathryn Kuhlman. They opened the way for me to go beyond the power of God