• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/09/1952

How are you doing, Angelique? You have been on my heart all day.

<>< ><>

Nathele

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

OK - for what it is worth -

I sord-of found out that Merin's intention wasn't to diss the Bible . . . even though it sounded that way.

Apparently his intention was that she learn to dwell in the Lord's presence and develop intimacy with Him (which I am all in favor of!) over "intellectualizing" her solution (something like that?).

Granted, there is a difference between feeding on the living word (rhema in Greek) and stuffing the written word (logos in Greek) into your head. There's also a difference between the scholarly knowledge you get at cemetar...I mean seminary :24: ... and clinging to God's Word (logos and rhema) as your life's breath. And although I disagree with how his advice came out, I can appreciate somewhat of the perspective he perhaps(?) intended. (Not sure I explained it the best way myself. :laugh: )

But anway - we can argue with Merin about this - or we can go back to helping Angelique.

Let's say we go back to helping Angelique, OK?

Yes.....let's help Angelique. :laugh:

<>< ><>

Nathele

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  665
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  06/24/1968

Today has been a bit rough. I have a horrible headache. This may sound strange, but I think I can literally feel people praying. :blink: I had a vision today that I've had a few times over the last year.

In my vision, I am being pulled into flames and, at the same time, being pulled up to heaven. I felt like I was being ripped in two. Then, two angels came and helped to pull me out of the fire when I asked God for help.

This vision reminded me of another vision where I was being pulled by my ankles into a grave that I had just climbed out of. Something was trying to drag me back into the grave. Then when someone grabbed my arms and started trying to help me to stop being pulled toward/into the grave.

:laugh::24::emot-hug: :emot-hug: :emot-hug: for praying and stuff

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

:laugh:

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  871
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

My sister, I have been through my own dark battles, not something I bring up in responses usually, but I really do understand having to literally face the enemy. I was exposed to many dark things as well in another "life". After I began to put Christ first, the enemy came even harder. One night I said, "In Jesus name I rebuke you, get behind me, there is no room for you anymore, my best friend is Jesus and He is here with me now." He fled, very quickly, when you were in your old life you gave way to these things, now you have accepted Christ Jesus, but still, you have the power to rebuke and choose what you give way to. Rebuke all that comes at you, ask the Lord to strengthen your armor and deliver you through, stand your ground, our Father will soon come and save us sister,(Romans 16:20 The God of peace will soon crush satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.) Remember: The Kingdom of God is not a matter of talk, but of power 1 Corinthians 4:20.

Psalm 9:10 Those who know Your name will trust in You, for You, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek You.

Psalm 121: 7-8 The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: He shall preserve thy soul. The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even forevermore.

Romans 8:15 For ye did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

Believe no lie from the enemy, nothing can take you from the Father.:laugh:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

This may sound strange, but I think I can literally feel people praying. :laugh:

Not at all! :24:

Praise the wonderful name of Jesus!

Oh, Angelique, of course you can feel the prayers. You are very "in tune" with the spiritual world and it does not surprise me in the least that you can feel God's touch. The visions you see really are about the struggle you are going through. You are being pulled.....but God wins. Remember that....God wins. You are truly precious to Him. I am so sorry that your headache is so bad. You are a very strong lady. Keep up the fight, Angelique. God will help you in Your fight. So will I. I will continue to pray for you and encourage you.

<>< ><>

Nathele

Dear Lord,

You are the Almighty. All things are subject to You. I know that You do not want Angelique to suffer and I know that the demons that are tormenting her have lost. They are fighting a loosing battle, because the battle is Yours. I ask You to come between these evil things and Angelique. Protect her. Keep her strong. Please, Lord, be her strength. Show her the way to destroy the dark materials she has. And with destroying them, destroy the strongholds that these evil things have.

Please, rest her soul. Heal her body. Let her truly feel the joy of her salvation.

In Christ's name I pray

Amen

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  196
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  08/09/1972

I'm praying for you too Angelique!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,798
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

I hesitate to post this. Its just not a story I talk about.

When I was a new believer, I was attacked by something not of God. I cannot tell you the details. Its just not something I want to tell. Angel the only thing that saved me was Jesus. I was terrified. I called on Jesus to save me. And only then was I left alone. Angel, call on Jesus.

Beyond that, you do need to get grounded in His word. You need to turn away from all the things of your past. You need to build that relationship with the Lord. Pray, read the bible, have fellowship with believers. You are seeing the power of prayer already. Focus on Him and your relationship with Him.