• Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  871
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

Angelique -

Try reading this before you go to bed:

Psalm 91 -

1 He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust."

3 Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler And from the perilous pestilence.

4 He shall cover you with His feathers, And under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler.

5 You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, Nor of the arrow that flies by day,

6 Nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, Nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday.

7 A thousand may fall at your side, And ten thousand at your right hand; But it shall not come near you.

8 Only with your eyes shall you look, And see the reward of the wicked.

9 Because you have made the Lord, who is my refuge, Even the Most High, your dwelling place,

10 No evil shall befall you, Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling;

11 For He shall give His angels charge over you, To keep you in all your ways.

12 In their hands they shall bear you up, Lest you dash your foot against a stone.

13 You shall tread upon the lion and the cobra, The young lion and the serpent you shall trample underfoot.

14 "Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him on high, because he has known My name.

15 He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him.

16 With long life I will satisfy him, And show him My salvation."

Agrees, very nice sister. :emot-pray:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  871
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

Hello friend, I have kept you in my heart and prayers. I was lying in bed tonight when the Lord put it on my heart to pray for you and a few others here. There have been many responses to this thread, Jesus will come to your aid sister. Ask the Lord to discern your heart to you, to reveal the things that are wedged between you and Him. Ask Him to remove these things, to help you truly let go and get the heck away from the people and the things that are hindering you (you know what I mean). I have had several people here tell me they have gotten inspiration from you, you are helping people even now during your own struggles. Take heart sister, you have many people here praying for you. The Father is able, let go, follow Christ, see just how far the wings of our Father in Heaven can take you. :laugh:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  665
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  06/24/1968

Hello friend, I have kept you in my heart and prayers. I was lying in bed tonight when the Lord put it on my heart to pray for you and a few others here. There have been many responses to this thread, Jesus will come to your aid sister. Ask the Lord to discern your heart to you, to reveal the things that are wedged between you and Him. Ask Him to remove these things, to help you truly let go and get the heck away from the people and the things that are hindering you (you know what I mean). I have had several people here tell me they have gotten inspiration from you, you are helping people even now during your own struggles. Take heart sister, you have many people here praying for you. The Father is able, let go, follow Christ, see just how far the wings of our Father in Heaven can take you. :24:

Thanks mead. :laugh: Actually, I am not sure what is wedged between me and God. It's something in my soul, heart and mind but it seems to be something unconscious at the moment. I started seeing my counselor again this week. This is one of the issues we are discussing. tks for praying.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

Okay, I am totally freaking out. As IF I didn't have enough going on in my life, I had something added.

Here it goes.

I had a dream in January that freaked me out but I put it aside. The dream is as follows:

In my dream, I am in a house that I know is my house. It's quite large and very haunted. There were ghost manifestations all over the house. Chairs moving, cabinet doors opening and closing, tv channels changing, lights going on and off - all of these by themselves. The strange thing was that I considered to be normal. I would look upon these happening and was amazed at the high level of activity. Then at some point, I saw a huge television set. In front of the television set, was a rocking chair and some other chairs where ghosts were sitting and hanging out. They were pretty tame.. At some point, I wondered what would make them go away so I could have some rest. At that point, I put in a christian music cd. When I did this, the ghosts kept turning off the music. This went on for what seemed like months until finally it worked. They went away or let me think that they had went away. A few months later, the high level of spiritual activity was just as it was and I still considered it to be normal. The whole cd part of the dream repeated and I knew in my dream that this was going to be a long term issue and to not be stressed out over the ghosts being there.

Then, a month or two ago, I had another dream. In my dream, a spirit was talking to me. It told me that I was "theirs" (whoever they are) and the God couldn't have me. I woke up out of the dream immediately to see this huge dark spirit at the foot of my bed who then repeated to me that I was theirs and God couldn't have me. This dream had me concerned which is why I posted the thread on Can a Christian be Unconverted that got so sidetracked from my issue. I went into a tail spin at this point.

Well, as my post said in the prayer request section, i have decided to have a big bonfire to burn my stuff whence I have something to burn it in. Since making this decision, all hell has broken loose. I posted the private issues in the ladies lounge.

As if yesterday was not bad enough, last night, I had a spirit physically manifest twice and it wasn't a good one. Then, tonight, I had something happen as well.

People, I need serious prayer. I have a feeling this is going to be more difficult than I thought and I am very freaked out. The spirits aren't going to leave easily.

Please, please I need prayer help.

Satan always attacks where God is moving the most, I'll continue praying, keep your trust in the Lord and he will guide you through this, with these demonic manifestations, it's cause Satan's getting scared, and he will try to pull you away, but the blood of Jesus will never fail, and his love will never cease.

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  72
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  02/12/1955

Dear Angelique:

I praise God for your courage and your continuous desire to stand firm and follow Him.

There are a few things I would like to share with you.

1)Take out your Bible and read Ephesians (1:19-22)

These verses establish the great Power of God exerted in Christ. The Power that overcame evil, death and raise Jesus into heavenly realms to be seated at the Right Hand of God over all authority, power and dominion. (as mentioned in Ephesians 6) In other words over our enemy.

God placed everything under His feet (Jesus)

Having said that now turn to Ephesians(2:6)

This establishes that we, because of our faith and redemption in Christ, have also been raised to be seated in Christ in spiritual realms. This may difficult to understand but even though you walk and live on this earth your spiritual position is in the heavenlies with Christ. What is under His feet is under yours. The Authority that he has is also yours. The same goes for the power it takes to tear down the strongholds in your life. These strongholds were build by your involvement in witchcraft and more. Nevertheless they will crumble.

2Corinthians(10:4-5)

"For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal (of the flesh, human, earthly) but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds Casting down imaginations, (evil thoughts, weird voices, ugly dreams) and every high thing (Principalities, powers, dominions) that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing them into captivity to to obedience of Christ."

2) The Word of God is very important. It is your sword in battle. No warrior would ever think of going to battle without his sword.

Read it, meditate on it, memorize it and quote it out load to yourself.

Romans(10:17)"So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God."

3) Pray

Prayer is the glue and the covering (mantle) on everything you do. As a weapon it is like a spear that thrown forward into battle which immediately does damage before you even confront your enemy. Ephesians(6:18)

By the way I've been there, done that, waking in the night in the pitch darkness of the night and seeing an even darker silhouette of an evil presence. Prayer is all I had and is what conquered that situation.

4) Ask God what it is that He demands of you at this time. If it is the destruction of evil stuff then do not wait or hesitate. It is your obedience to what he requires of you that will build a hedge or wall of protection around you. This hedge is what keeps the enemy out.

See Job Chapter 1-2. But understand that disobedience to God is rebellion and rebellion is as witchcraft 1Samuel(15:23). Disobedience is sin and sin is what breaks down the hedge of protection. Ecclesiastes (10:8)"He that diggeth a pit shall fall into it; and whoso breaketh an hedge, a serpent shall bite him"

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying you're living in sin, these are spiritual insight you should be aware of.

So remember: 1) Your heavenly position in Christ

2) The Sword the Word of God

3) Prayer your mantle and your Spear

4) Obedience to build that Hedge

To: Merin

I do not for an instance that you did not mean well in all your advice.

It seems that God is taking you through a wonderful experience in His Love. That's great. Don't hasten it, relax and bathe in it.

Nevertheless because we are all different, we all go through different experience at any given time which means that your present experience may not suit for someone else at this time.

But I know about that Love you're talking about. I prayed for more of it and God has chosen to place me in a Downtown Church whose congregation is 90% alcoholics and reformed addicts. Talk about unconditional Love, it stretches me every day.

God Bless You all

"And the Truth shall set you free"

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

hello there sweety....Your original dream I read is a okay dream....It is God showing you want is being done...and He is doing it...nothing to fear sweety...I have had dreams similar in the past.

They are not being shown to you to make you fearful and to be afraid that you need to be alert and conscious. God has you in His loving arms.....He fights for you on your behalf...nothing will happen to you. Keep christian music on low when you sleep. You don't have to have it Loud. Quiet that mind my dear sister... love you always... patricia1

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  52
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

To the OP-

Rebuke them in the name of Jesus! Tell them to get out in his name! you have authority over them , just out of curiosity, what things do you wn or what have you done to allow them "in"?

hello there sweety....Your original dream I read is a okay dream....It is God showing you want is being done...and He is doing it...nothing to fear sweety...I have had dreams similar in the past.

They are not being shown to you to make you fearful and to be afraid that you need to be alert and conscious. God has you in His loving arms.....He fights for you on your behalf...nothing will happen to you. Keep christian music on low when you sleep. You don't have to have it Loud. Quiet that mind my dear sister... love you always... patricia1

:thumbsup::emot-hug::) thanks. Quieting the mind seems easier said than done at the moment.

To the OP-

Rebuke them in the name of Jesus! Tell them to get out in his name! you have authority over them , just out of curiosity, what things do you wn or what have you done to allow them "in"?

Read this and you'll understand.

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

Okay, I am totally freaking out. As IF I didn't have enough going on in my life, I had something added.

Here it goes.

I had a dream in January that freaked me out but I put it aside. The dream is as follows:

In my dream, I am in a house that I know is my house. It's quite large and very haunted. There were ghost manifestations all over the house. Chairs moving, cabinet doors opening and closing, tv channels changing, lights going on and off - all of these by themselves. The strange thing was that I considered to be normal. I would look upon these happening and was amazed at the high level of activity. Then at some point, I saw a huge television set. In front of the television set, was a rocking chair and some other chairs where ghosts were sitting and hanging out. They were pretty tame.. At some point, I wondered what would make them go away so I could have some rest. At that point, I put in a christian music cd. When I did this, the ghosts kept turning off the music. This went on for what seemed like months until finally it worked. They went away or let me think that they had went away. A few months later, the high level of spiritual activity was just as it was and I still considered it to be normal. The whole cd part of the dream repeated and I knew in my dream that this was going to be a long term issue and to not be stressed out over the ghosts being there.

Then, a month or two ago, I had another dream. In my dream, a spirit was talking to me. It told me that I was "theirs" (whoever they are) and the God couldn't have me. I woke up out of the dream immediately to see this huge dark spirit at the foot of my bed who then repeated to me that I was theirs and God couldn't have me. This dream had me concerned which is why I posted the thread on Can a Christian be Unconverted that got so sidetracked from my issue. I went into a tail spin at this point.

Well, as my post said in the prayer request section, i have decided to have a big bonfire to burn my stuff whence I have something to burn it in. Since making this decision, all hell has broken loose. I posted the private issues in the ladies lounge.

As if yesterday was not bad enough, last night, I had a spirit physically manifest twice and it wasn't a good one. Then, tonight, I had something happen as well.

People, I need serious prayer. I have a feeling this is going to be more difficult than I thought and I am very freaked out. The spirits aren't going to leave easily.

Please, please I need prayer help.

I know it has been some time since this post was written, but I would like to ask a few questions about it.....

do you know what this "spirit" looked like? how was it dressed? what other things did it say? where was it that it first manifested it's self to you?

our son seen a demon, at the time we did not know what it was he saw, but when he discribed the being to us, it was not unsettling but weird..... then the being manifested its self again and again, and would lay claim to one or more of our kids. saying there was nothing that could be done (we know that is not true).... one time, it even said that the prayers could not leave the house we were in (also we know this to be untrue) ..... this being also laid attack on a church body, and well, we do not know this beings name, nor do we really want to, this being has not manifested it's self to any of us for several years, not since it was literally thrown out. it has tried, but has not been able to.

Spiritual Warfare is serious business...... stay with Christ. keep seeking Him and stay faithful. grow stronger in Him .....

mike