IGNORED

Science and the Bible

I agree. I did some work at the real Noah's Ark

The real Noah's Ark??? Psst, I have a bridge to sell you.

:laugh::whistling::whistling:

And I Just Happen To Have Some Monopoly Money To Buy It With :whistling:

:laugh:

Can't See The Flood With World Wide Evidence Staring You In The Face

For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Matthew 24:38-39

Got All The Answers But Still Standing Naked Before Your Maker

Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

Revelation 3:17:18

Ask For His Robe Of Righteousness

I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.

Isaiah 61:10

Ask For Faith

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Ephesians 2:8-9

Believe

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

John 3:16-18

God

:laugh:

Sorry Fresno, but Bible verses are not evidence for Noah's flood.

:noidea:;);)

Me Too Jukia, Me Too!

:)

You Got Bigger Issues That Fingers In The Ears

And Blinders On The Eyes And Geological Science Fiction

So Called History Of Times Past By Man's Twisting Evidence

But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,

lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.

2 Corinthians 4:3-5

:whistling:

Can't Eat

Does God's Holy And Truthful Words Just Stick In The Craw

Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart:

for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts.

Jeremiah 15:16

Does The Gift Of God's Grace Evade The Prideful Mouth

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Hebrews 11:1

Does The Mind Of Man Still Reject The Resurrection

And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

John 5:29

And Unbelievers Scorn The Coming Judgement

For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

John 5:22-25

Suffer A Terminal Case Of Sinner's Unbelief

Ask God And Read The Bible And Trust Jesus And Live

:noidea:

Sorry Charley

Believers Know Pride And Arrogance Won't Cover Sin

Of sin, because they believe not on me;

John 16:9

Only The Poor In Spirit Will Live With God

Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

Matthew 5:3-8

And Will Wear His Robes Of Righteousness

I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation,

he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.

Isaiah 61:10

And Will Believe The Book And Will Live

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already,

because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

John 3:18

All Others Will Stay As They Were

Sorry Charley

;)

Love, Joe

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,273
  • Content Per Day:  4.84
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

Sorry Fresno, but Bible verses are not evidence for Noah's flood.

It does if you are a Christian and believe in the inerrant truth of the Bible. You see, we believe these things by faith, which is what is required of us. But I know that is not the case with you. Unbelievers need positive proof of events depicted in scripture to believe, while God requires faith in Christ. :whistling: