• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

News is breaking now about the beheading of an American. Do you think it will draw the same public outcry as a few abused prisoners? Probably not. I have a feeling there will be no Senate hearings on this one. For all of you that forget why we are over there, this one's for you. Make no mistake. This is not a result of the abuse. This kind of stuff was already going on and will continue.

t.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kitkat

I posted this in another thread, but I saw this one and decided to post it here too.

CAIRO, Egypt - A video posted Tuesday on an Islamic militant Web site showed the beheading of an American civilian in Iraq (news - web sites), and said the execution was carried out by an al-Qaida affiliated group to avenge the abuse of Iraqi prisoners by American soldiers.

If you haven't already read this, the full story can be found by following the link below:

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/a...ican_beheaded_3

This is why we are using some of the methods such as humiliation and embarassment to gain information. This information saves lives, it saves our soldiers lives, our lives and the lives of innocent people all over the world.

Why do the American apologists dictate that we behave "morally" when our enemy has no qualms to brutalize captives?

The blame America first faction of our country has very short memories!

This is war and these captives are terrorists, NOT PRISONERS OF WAR!! And they don't deserve nor should they be entitled to the normal Geneva Convention protocal for prisoners of war.

And let's not forget, that the Jordanian Intelligence Service, which used these same interrogation tactics or harhser, foiled an Al Queda plot to kill between 20 to 80,000 people from chemical weapons that were delivered from Syria via Iraq.

These WMD's were probably part of Saddam's WMD's smuggled to Syria just prior to the war.

If these Al Queda terrorists would have only been required to give name, rank and serial number, as many people here want, thousands of innocent people would have been killed.

I find it totally astounding that a massive foiled Al Queda plot to kill thousands was only given PASSING attention in our media, while they have filled days and volumes devoted to the hazing and humiliation of a few terrorists used to gain vital information. There's a difference between torture and humiliation. I do not condone using torture tactics and I don't excuse anyone for using torture tactics, but these humiliation tactics have a purpose and they have been used by our military and others for centuries. What do you expect?

Kat

Guest LadyC

well this one is getting a huge amount of media attention. let me guess the reason why....

because the "justification" for this, according to the murderers, is the abuse that the iraqi pow's recieved. thus, by giving this decapitation a lot of media attention, it further instills the "blame america first" mentality in the minds of all who want to boot bush out of office.

there is no justification. and facts are facts, THIS kind of senseless murder of innocent people has been going on long before the scandal created by the degrading photos. THIS is what our troops and our civilians, and innocent iraqi citizens, face on a daily basis. THIS is why we are over there trying to put an end to terrorism.

but no doubt THIS will be blamed on the bush administration, by proxy.

personally speaking, THIS is why those photos should never have been released, because it simply gives the terrorists an excuse to commit more atrocities and further their agenda to manipulate us into backing out.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  31
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

AMEN LadyC,

When is enough ever going to be enough?

To have to live in country with that type of

culture, well, there`s still no excuse for it

under any circumstances.

:D Jay Dee :dove

Guest charlie

It should receive the same outcry! !

I think it will because decaptitation, at least in our culture, is viewed as being very sickening and barbaric.

It's a good thing that guy from Mississippi escaped when he did.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  140
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Lady C please let me give some of my observation. I feel that the Media and the Democrats are the main cause of Americas problems. The media who only cares about news and disregard how they release vital information during a war are responsible for getting our guys in Iraq killed. the Media only paints a one sided picture of how barbaric the Iraqi people are, I'm sure there are a lot of decent Iraqi people wanting what we want, a good life. Does the Media show how many Iraqi got killed fighting with us? Does the Media show the Coalition Forces fighting with us.? How come??? What the Media paints is a picture of us is , we are ALONE FIGHTING and we should GET OUT!!!! WHY?? POLITICS. Especially now,because of the Presidential Elections coming up. The DEMOCRATS the LIBERAL THINKERS , they are AMERICAS DEMISE. See if this observation is correct. P.S. Sorry!! I got carried away, I'll goet off of my soap box now...Tako in christ

• Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

personally speaking, THIS is why those photos should never have been released, because it simply gives the terrorists an excuse to commit more atrocities and further their agenda to manipulate us into backing out.

Lady: I'm not in disagreement with you but I must add that these people don't "need" a reason to kill.

Murder and brutality is all they've ever known. They're mostly uneducated and programmed to think like a herd of sheep...that bleet and bahhh...and do whatever their task-master command.

They're programmed like brute beasts - born and bred for a purpose of those in elitist positions.

Uday Hussein's unbriddled power gave him the authority to snatch a 12 year old virginal child off the playground at a school during broad daylight and have her brought to his palace as a play toy. Terrified, she was intimidated to submit to his power or suffer physical torture, which was common.

Now, was it right to go over there and destroy this regime? It's as right as it was to rescue 6 million Jews being tortured in Germany.

No difference. People were being horribly brutalized.

The difference is that in WWII our men lost their lives to the Nazis in order to save the Jews and many others, (including France) from the tyranny of Adolph Hitler.

Saddam and Hitler are cut from the same cloth. They have no fear of God. They do what pleases and entertains them.

Hence, they bring about fear and terror upon innocents and do it without restraint.

NOW....when we helped deliver the poor victims of Auchshwitz or the other concentration camps in Germany, we didn't go in and rape the Jewish girls or beat and intimidate the Jewish prisoners more than they already were.

Now, we see another brutal dictatorship...one that's murdered thousands of men, women and children with mustard gas ...one that has no moral barometer.....yet our soldiers go in and perform immoral and disgraceful acts.

How is it we don't cringe when we see this?

We already know what they do. No surprises here....they're uneducated, brainwashed multitudes of commoners with little or no hope and who can barely scrape a living with their few paltry crops.

We we taught "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness".... they weren't.

They have little or no moral compass...so OF COURSE they behave as barbarians.

HELLO ...people? Anyone? Doesn't anybody get it? Seriously...can't anyone see the obvious?

If you get a bunch of poor farmers never experiencing freedom or the ability to think independently ..what do you expect??????

WE, the PEOPLE....should know better!

I don't give a flip about whether the beheaded guy gets equal air time...he's dead. It's a done deal...can't change his condition.

We shouldn't be surprised they act this way. Who's been a light in th darkness to them? Who's taught them a 'better way'?

We're in America...our constitution has taught us human rights and individual rights; there's churches on every street corner...we have a foundation to make righteous judgements.

We're SUPPOSED to be an example of righteousness and freedom. What example have we shown? That we're as gross and disgusting as the Western sleeze films they've seen in the underground markets.

Why did the upper crust of the Army pick these low lifes to hold important positions to guard prisoners?

Doesn't ANYBODY here know? The man who is up for court martial first has a history of domestic violence and wife abuse?

Why did they put HIM in charge? Interesting....They'd done just as well with Jeffrey Dahmer.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

This is what this is all about, we should be very careful how we resopnd to the things that are happening.

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,111
  • Content Per Day:  0.39

This is not a result of the abuse. This kind of stuff was already going on and will continue.

Of course it was. Daniel Pearl. But the facts have never stopped the blame-America-first liberals before, have they?

Tako, ICAM with every word.