ted

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0

Cats, thankyou for the apology. I really appreciate that more than you know and of course, I forgive you. I too ask you to forgive me for my anger at you in this thread and for anything that I said that hurt you.

KitKat: You didn't hurt me. I had it coming ...I started it. I was angry about the news and frustrated with the whole situation.

I come from a military family and am a vet myself so I really love the military and support our troops...a few bad apples can really spoil the bunch though. It's heartbreaking.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LCPGUY

Sam, you know you may a valid point here. As I remember from watching that horrible event, I never did see blood gushing. If the heart is still beating, then you have pressure. With pressure you have massive squirting out of blood if an artery is cut. I didn't see that.

You know, in these days of Photoshop and video editing software, I wonder now. The images, video, I saw was rather crude. Not exactly 70mm Super Panavision.

You know, with today's technolgy, they could film us shopping at the grocery store and then add another person to it and change the background to bank - to prove YOU help up that bank. Todays technology, as wonderful as it is, can also be used for evil purposes.

I'm not saying I agree with you, but, hmmmmm....

I firmly believe he was decapitated, especially since his remains have been returned. But... now you make me wonder if it was really done as portrayed in the video.

You know the old saying: "dead men don't bleed".

What a world of confusion, deception and lies we live in.

These certainly must be the latter days! And Bro, they just keep getting worse and worse, more confusing and deceptive with each passing day. Is there any TRUTH left on planet Earth???

Bro John

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  120
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

Yesterday I was outraged! Yesterday I posted outrageously...Today I'm still outraged! Today, I pray I post more wisely...

Lets face it folks, evil is evil, no matter what form, what moment, or what situation. People who love God have a right to be outraged, not simply because of these events, or the prison scandal, or at other people who use these horrendous events to further their own cause. We are outraged because this is an affront to God Almighty. Just as it was an affront for Cain to slay Abel, evil has been an affront to God since the creation.

Our anger towards evil is magnified by the distance we all have tried to separate ourselves from evil. I tell you this, brothers and sisters, God is outraged also. And what ultimately matters, unlike what many of us are afraid may happen in this world, God will not forget and God will exercise terrible righteous judgement on evil and those that disseminate it.

God have mercy on there souls, and may God bless those that have suffered in His name...:prayer

Guest LCPGUY

Thanx Senerhu :blink:

Yes, emotions have run high on this thread, in so many ways.

I apologize for anything I may have said to offend or hurt anyone, especially my beloved sister Cats. She is so way cool!

God have mercy on us all.

Come soon Lord jesus!

Bro John

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

I started another thread...but get this...it's about the ..."FLU"...not the Iraq war or attrocities...just the plain ol' flu.

Why? Because I happen to discover we're not the only one's here that have it.

My hubby has it and is on tons of drugs for it; I have it but it's manifesting in other ways...including asthma attacks...

MY CATS HAVE IT....they're sick with eye infections and they're on antibiotics.

Anyway, when people are sick, they get snippy...amen?

Guest LCPGUY

Thanx Cats, :blink:

may the LOVE of our Lord shine through us all.

Yes, strange things are going on.

Love you sweetheart!!! :il: :il: :il:

Bro John

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

:blink::huh::t2:

Other one...I'm trying hard not to laugh at this quote from the site you put so much faith in....

Berg was killed by Al-Quaeda (known to be a CIA - Mossad joint venture).

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,111
  • Content Per Day:  0.39

I think we all let our emotions get the better of us.

I, for one, hate human suffering. Honestly, I don't care what color a man's skin is..I hate to witness people suffering, whether American or Iraqi.

Cats, due to my high emotional state regarding the torturous beheading of an innocent American, I have refrained from posting here in this thread. But I just cannot keep silent any longer.

Cats, and the other peace-lovers here, do you realize who and what we're up against in the World? Yes, Satan, number one. But number two is his insidious army of godless heathens who want nothing more than to rape you, enslave you, convert you, or murder you. This is not a rational bunch of folks we're dealing with here. They need to be dealt with in extreme manner. That's all they understand.

This isn't a baseball game. This isn't a game of dodge-ball. This is a war with monsters who do not fear death and want to kill you, and me. An extreme enemy requires extreme counter methods/tactics.

I agree with you, I hate to see anyone suffer or to be killed. I am not a cold person as you know, or should know by now. But this is different. Islam must be stopped and stopped cold! Dead in its tracks! With whatever methods are necessary. If not, you, I and every Jew, Christian, Buddhist, etc., will be annihilated. Cats, we are fighting Satan's army here. These are not nice people that are just misguided. They need to be crushed before they crush us.

Reread the OT. God has His people not only conquer the enemy, but ordered them to kill every man, woman, child and animal they owned. That's how God dealt with evil. When Jesus said "love your enemy" He was speaking of personal relationships, not kingdom vs. kingdom.

Maybe the mods will de-member me for this post. If so, OK. I just am trying my best to speak the truth. Islam must be STOPPED!!!

This is not a hateful post. it is a post of love, for all who love our Lord, The One True God.

Love you cats :il:

Bro John with many :hug:

John, if you go down I'll go down with you. I thank God every single day for people who understand this. And, yes, it is possible to share Christ's love and have a real concern for salvation of souls and still have an understanding of what you just said.

where ever you go and whatever you do you will always find that people do cross lines when reporting. Alex is no different and does cross lines sometimes, but he does have a wealth of information that is usually, easily checked out.

to say that Alex "does cross lines sometimes" is an understatement. While I agree that everything should be confirmed when reading the news, there are places I can count on to have checked the sources and the facts first.

InfoWars ain't one of them.

There is a site called Debka.com which is sort of a psuedo "Miltary Israeli Intelligence" sight. They have been right on more than a few occasions but they just can't be counted on to be right all the time. I had to stop reading it altogether because it was influencing me to see things that weren't really there. InfoWars is MUCH worse than Debka. It is downright ludicrous at times. I can't believe a single thing they say anymore and I have much better things to do than having to chase down every single thing they report...because I usually find they are exaggerating for the sensationalist in all of us.

If I were you, I'd wipe the dust off my feet and never go back but it's your call.

So...that being said.....can you offer any tangible proof of this luciferian conspiracy without using that website as if it were "factual"?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

where ever you go and whatever you do you will always find that people do cross lines when reporting. Alex is no different and does cross lines sometimes, but he does have a wealth of information that is usually, easily checked out.

to say that Alex "does cross lines sometimes" is an understatement. While I agree that everything should be confirmed when reading the news, there are places I can count on to have checked the sources and the facts first.

InfoWars ain't one of them.

There is a site called Debka.com which is sort of a psuedo "Miltary Israeli Intelligence" sight. They have been right on more than a few occasions but they just can't be counted on to be right all the time. I had to stop reading it altogether because it was influencing me to see things that weren't really there. InfoWars is MUCH worse than Debka. It is downright ludicrous at times. I can't believe a single thing they say anymore and I have much better things to do than having to chase down every single thing they report...because I usually find they are exaggerating for the sensationalist in all of us.

If I were you, I'd wipe the dust off my feet and never go back but it's your call.

So...that being said.....can you offer any tangible proof of this luciferian conspiracy without using that website as if it were "factual"?

If you take the time to go into his archives you will find that almost everything he talks about comes from either: on site experience, mainstream news, newspapers, government documents from FOIA, DEBCA, WorldNet and Drudge, books that are documented and papers that those he talks about have published and are available if you wish to see. It is a matter of checking out what he says for yourself by taking the time to view the documents he quotes from. If you go there with the attitude he's nuts.... you won't change your mind, just miss out on a lot of information.

If you don't care to, that's ok with me, for it won't change reality over the next 2 or 3 years, just create some needless surprises.

Sam

Oh btw if you think mossad would not hurt this country for the sake of Israel you're very naive.